Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-01-2020, 11:04 PM
mindanalyzer

dreams about crypto, a friend and assault

Had an interesting dream last night
In the dream I was walking with a friend of mine through a dark alley in a ghetto. We were carrying a lot of cash that belonged to my friend, so that he was going to buy some goods (no idea what it was but sure it was no drugs, weapons or anything badly illegal, because otherwise I would not be involved in that)

We got to a shady gas station and we were waiting for someone or something outside; during that time we were approached by 2 black guys with weapons and bad intentions. I decided to give the cash I had to my friend (his cash) and took off running, with one of the guys chasing me. After a long while I got to a strip mall and entered a little creepy business with 3 people inside. I asked in urgency for a phone to call 9-1-1 so that I could report the crime, but the guys there did not allow me to use their phone; they talked ** about the police and were not friendly at all.

I don’t remember much after that, only that I was walking through a sort of semi-rural area early in the morning, and at that point I remembered that I had my cell with me. I then called my family and all of them were at my house, extremely worried that I had not come home the previous night, even my brother was there. I told them that I was fine and I was going to be home soon

real life now …

This friend, about 3-4 months ago, talked to me about the world of crypto currencies, alt-coins in particular, in which he already had some investments.

I usually have a lot of dreams; but I’ve noticed that when messages are sent my way, most of the time they are done in a sort of cryptic way, nothing direct. It is like I need to interpret the dream, like there is a MAIN message that I need to extract.

What do you think this means?

That my friend will try to invest in some shady things with my help/involvement and that this is not good for me and for him?

Or could it be that the investment in crypto is a bad idea for both of us and money will be lost?

Or that He will lose his money and NOT me, while he tries to get me involved somehow [maybe doing it with the best intentions] and I will go through a bad experience ?

Btw after he talked to me about crypto and while I was considering this investment, I had 3 strange experiences that compelled me to pull the trigger and make the investments: For 2 nights in a row I woke up with the name of a particular crypto currency in my mind (like somebody was shouting that and I could not unhear it); then a few days later I had this strange dream in which I could see a guy on TV [in the FAR future]; he was like the anchor of the financial section of the news and he was talking about the financial and crypto market and could see the ticker at the bottom of the screen showing the leading cryptos in terms of capital market/valuation. The 1st place coincided with the other 2 previous dreams and the 2nd is another crypto that I kind of liked the background of; so I decided to invest in these 2 cryptos.

I also decided to share this dream with my friend because, after all, he is the one who introduced me into this technology, and he also made a decent investment in these 2 cryptos after I shared the dreams

PS: We are both computer programmers and we know each other since our college times
If I end up losing this whole amount, it would be bad, not going to lie; but it is not like my life will change that much. This is like 7% of my liquid assets and also let me add that I am not planning to invest any more money into this
Old 22-01-2020, 08:42 PM
irisa

Hi Mindanalyzer,

as far as i know almost all the time and almost everything in a dream mirrors back things about one self. Therefore i think this dream says nothing about your friend neither does it say something about the crypto involvement. (but these are my thoughts ;-))

I believe your dream is about all your feelings and worries about that investment.

The dark alley in a ghetto…."no weapons, no drugs etc...otherwise you wouldn't be involved in that"...

What is it that makes you feel uncertain or even a little scared about what you have done according to the investment?

The 3 experiences might also maybe have nothing to do with the investment litteraly...though, of course, i hope for you it will be a success for you!! ;-)

The fact that, in the morning (waking up, realisation) you remember you have your Phone with you with which you contact home...i think this part is about trusting yourself...trusting and using your intuition….(dreams can be part of them…)

Maybe all can even be taken further? What if the dream is not about feelings about the investment? What if the cash in the dream is about "who you are", about your "inner cash"..."your talents and such that make you fig. rich"?

The cryptic meaning of the investment in real life...

Well, i stop now...my thoughts go from here to there...hope you understand what i was thinking...

Irisa