Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Crow dreams

I have dreamed about crows for years, and I’m just curious as to how you would interpret this two-part dream:

The first one was several years ago. I was trying to navigate a boat on a river of fog between some black, jagged cliffs. The river was moving too quickly and the passages were too narrow and the boat rammed up against the cliff faces and started to sink. I jumped out and started climbing the black cliffs. Once I got to a flat area near the top, I looked around. I thought the cliffs were moving a little at first, but they were actually lined with thousands of ruffling crows, all of them perched along the jagged cliff faces, and all of them staring silently at me. As soon as I realized what they were, they started to flit around and caw at me over and over, growing louder and louder. Three of them landed in front of me, and when all of the noise became unbearable, the voices of all of the crows morphed into a deep sound like grinding metal. In unison, they began chanting over and over in a metallic voice, “he is coming for your soul. He will devour your soul.”

In the second dream years later, I was actually in the middle of some other dream. I was in a sunny field doing something with a bunch of people, and then all of a sudden I was alone. A storm gathered behind me and the sky darkened. I turned around to face it, and all I heard was that same grinding voice (no crows this time, it just came out of nowhere). All it said was “I am here.” The wind picked up, I felt a cold chill, and then I woke up.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Administrator
The crow could be your totem Animal. but crows and Ravens are actually messanger's from spirit, so maybe you need to Explore that side to.
look on google for totem animals.

Namaste
Old 08-01-2020, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Ohh that could be! I had another very vivid dream last night where I was trying to get away from a faceless man. He was trying to lure me away from safety. At some point the dream shifted to his point of view so I was looking at myself. There was a crow or raven inside of me that he could see, but I couldn’t. And he was wanting to use that for something (not sure what it was because my dream ended there). The dream left me with a very disturbed feeling when I woke up