Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-06-2019, 03:33 AM
Guide

They all messaage me at the same time

I really really like a girl..... some times it takes a week to get a text back.... I noticed that when other girls message me... she messages me at the same time... within minutes of each other.... I dont consider going out with the other girls but I cant ignore the coincidence....

Previously I had a friend that lives in New mexico and she has been gone for 2 years.... and she randomly texted me at like 10pm that she didnt have a place to stay and she was far away from home... camping trip cancelled... When she texted me... the girl I like texted me and the girl next door who I can friends with texted me all at the same time... LLike whats going on.....

Just now the same girl from next door who I dont live next to anymore... im like 40 miles away... she texted me randomly needing money for rent... I know her haha she would wait until this was her last option to ask me... but anyways...
guess who messaged me 2 minutes after she did...?

im not flirting with other girls I am just been helpful but I cant ignore that this is happening... it makes me wonder why it happens like this?

Any ideas?