Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Master
There are new videos on the MIR-Method on Self-Love, Addictions, and For Children.

http://www.mirmethod.com/video/allvideos/

Xan

Old 23-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Master
thanks Xan, I will check it out.

I didn't really think anything happened when I did the MIR method as proposed.. but it was nice stroking my hand anyway lol..
can't hurt to have another go at it!

I wanted to post this for some reason (maybe an unhealthy inability or reluctance to let these things go and get rid of them) I just started writing down my negative feelings as the video prompted you to think about them.. so I compiled quite a list here lol, and could add more but I won't, but wanted to record it for whatever reasons..

I've felt disappointed, unloved, disliked, problematic, sad, abandoned, rejected, betrayed, helpless, lost, confused, unstable, unsupported, sad, scared, overwhelmed, crazy, mean, greedy, selfish, rude, immature, small, tired, exhausted, sick, nauseous, hesitant, incompetent, mad, revengeful, desperate, unequipped, tainted, poisoned, unhealthy, neglectful, messy, chaotic, hazardous, disappointed, hopeless, fearful, ominous, wasted, unappreciated, misunderstood, superior, resentful, bitter, unpredictable, odd, delusional, fraught, tense, pressured, incapable, stagnant, stuck, lazy, foolish, panicky, ill, ugly, inferior, mad, enraged, angry, loopy, disregarded, underestimated, persecuted, unimportant

Last edited by Sapphirez : 23-11-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Old 13-08-2015, 09:42 AM
GlassWizzard

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't understand those nine steps. They don't actually look like steps.

Edit: WOW, I just now see how old that thread is...
Old 16-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassWizzard
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't understand those nine steps. They don't actually look like steps.

Edit: WOW, I just now see how old that thread is...

Hi GlassWizzard...
Have you watched the video on how to perform the nine steps?
I have completed this four week method a short a while ago and have to say that it's worked wonders for me.

So much emotional baggage has been released and I feel a great deal lighter in that department.
Every so often, I go back and repeat certain steps ( like "balance hormone system" and "fulfill basic needs") since there's still a struggle in that area...but other than that, I've never been this balanced emotional wise.

Give it a try....you have nothing to lose, and the process only takes about two minutes.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:37 AM
PaulF

I have been doing this for almost 3 weeks now and have not noticed any difference which is a shame as I was hoping to really get something out of it.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:22 AM
Master
Amazing I was only doing this stroking intuitively a couple of days ago ,and now God has led me to this thread and the other steps,,which i will be doing as today The great news is the docs dont think I have MS or CfS or similar she is more than sure it is extreme anxiety disorder to the point it has incapacitated me, and so the healing continues ,they want to put me on meds but Im out on that cause I believe there is better ways....
Old 13-02-2019, 09:00 PM
Master
I want to bump this thread because the MIR method is a lovely technique.. wish Xan was still around! She shared and taught a lot about EFT also for anyone interested
Old 10-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I came across this and started 14d ago. So far so good. I can notice clear differences in my behavior like drinking lots of water, excersizing and feeling overall healthier and more aware.

Only problem is, now my period is already 5 days late and it worries me ... I assume this is normal due to the step "balance hormone system" .. maybe.
Old 18-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I want to bump this thread because the MIR method is a lovely technique.. wish Xan was still around! She shared and taught a lot about EFT also for anyone interested

I agree 100 %.
The MIR method helped me tremendously through an extremely difficult time in my life, and I've never been the same since. It's taught me self love.
I'd like to have been around here when Xan was active, could have benefitted from the interactions.

For anyone contemplating using this method, I recommend you give it a try, don't give up half way through, stick with it and you will feel the results.
Old 20-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
hope everything is ok with your period Leora! strangely mine has been coming more than a couple days earlier every month for a while now, like it was began on Halloween, the 31st, then around Christmas, then I mean I didn't keep track perfectly lol but now it's come in the middle of the month. I know it's not supposed to be a 30 day cycle but still it seemed a bit strange. anyway hope yours is just your body trying to balance better

Faith those gentle words are a powerful reminder and motivator inspiring me to start doing it again regularly and sticking with it, thank you. I did it on my baby a few times too. I want to make a little poster with the steps so I make sure to do them properly in order, because I've had it memorized a long time but am always unsure if I am messing or mixing up a couple steps lol. I've had the vision to make a poster of it for quite a while so I should just finally do it