Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Seeker

Tarot spreads and possible reading exchange? :)

Hi all, thank you for taking the time to read this and help me out! :) So on Tuesday I had a job interview but I got a very overwhelming feeling not to go, my body just froze up and would not let me do it. Which I find so strange and was left confused. I am regretting not going, mainly because I am trying to transition out of my current job as it is not fulfilling me anymore. My main concern is that I made a mistake by not going to the interview and missing out on an opportunity. I am also curious if I will be getting a new job soon as this has been weighing on my mind. Are there any spreads that you know of that go over if you made the wrong decision? Also any spreads regarding if a new job is coming in? I am also trying to manifest something very big-at least big to me, and I am also curious if you know any spreads that go over where the manifestation is currently at/what I need to do or know. I read tarot for myself quite a bit, and have read about these things, but I am wanting to try some new spreads to see what comes out. :) If anyone would like to do a reading exchange I would love to do that as well! I am mainly just looking for some new insight that I haven't tried yet, so I am open to anything!! Blessings! xoxo
Old 14-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

While a spread might show some insights I would say well done on listening to your 6th Sense of intuition as it would seem that was not going to be the right job and move to make.

When looking to make a job change there are somethings that one has to take into consideration one at times we miss is "security" can we afford to make a move that might not be the right on in the short term. You have to look at that what if it does not work out then what factor.

If the job you have now gives you that security factor then you have to look at the balance of the new job being an advancement and not just a lateral move to a different place. Too many times we make lateral moves.

With a job money is important but it is not everything as there has to be that security factor to a job as well.

For jobs I would look at the Past Present and Future 3 Card spread.

The Past card will show where you are at around making a change. The Present card will show the advantages/disadvantages of your present job, and where you might land with a move.

The Future (note nothing is carved in stone) with this card, will show where you could land.

As a reader many times one's want to make a job move but its not in the 'cards' to do so as its not lined up in that security mode that is needed.

Lynn
Old 14-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Seeker

Lynn, thank you so much for responding! I will definitely try the past, present, future spread, I can't believe I did not think of that before! I used to use this a ton when I was younger. The main reason why I want to go for a new job is because the security/stability factor is not there for me currently. How much I get to work is very unpredictable, and I never know how much I will make each month. I am looking for stability and also a form of comfort, as well as fulfillment. Thank you so much again for suggesting the past/present/future spread, I was actually thinking about how I never use it anymore just a few days ago, so I feel its a sign to use it. Blessings to you! :)
Old 14-02-2019, 11:38 PM
55Degrees

We have a reading exchange/practice thread here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112900

As you've already missed the job interview, personally, I wouldn't go raking over old coals. Maybe try a spread to look at what opportunities lie ahead with an advice card and a possible outcome card. If you're feeling brave do a full Celtic cross as this should give you some insights into the cause of the anxiety regarding the missed interview and what action you can take to stop this happening again.
Re; the manifestation, just ask the cards if there is anything you can do to turn your desire into reality and what the universe is doing to assist you at this moment.

Seriously tho, pop onto the practice thread, we're friendly and have some really good readers on there.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:37 PM
Seeker

Pisces_Moon thank you so much for the advice!! You’re right though, I shouldn’t be raking over old coals, that sentence in particular definitely helped me move forward so thank you for that! I will definitely check out that particular exchange/practice thread soon. :) Blessings!