Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-02-2019, 04:53 PM
janielee

Like for Blue Tiger.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the feedback.

To clarify, I did not mean general empathic awareness. That happens all the time, and I’ve learned to live with it. I do not feel guilty when that happens.

Someone else had mentioned that I could obtain permission from the “higher self,” like Blue Tiger said. I will work on that. It is a skill I want to develop further, and feeling guilty about it impedes my progress.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:13 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Thanks for the feedback.

To clarify, I did not mean general empathic awareness. That happens all the time, and I’ve learned to live with it. I do not feel guilty when that happens.

Someone else had mentioned that I could obtain permission from the “higher self,” like Blue Tiger said. I will work on that. It is a skill I want to develop further, and feeling guilty about it impedes my progress.

How do you know you know how to obtain permission from the "higher self"?

Isn't it better to ask for feedback specifically if you don't want to feel guilty?

Just a thought

JL
Old 12-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
Thanks for the feedback.

perhaps use your own HS as an intermediary. It will not give you any info you are not meant to have
Old 13-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Master
You say your motivation is "is a skill I want to develop further", and you also say, "I would never... do it for personal gain". That's a contradiction.

You need to understand the deeper principles, and stop trying to find a way around it.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account
I like both of Gem's responses. very sincere.

I'm sure I've read a story or two about abandoning the psychic abilities which one no longer needs...yes it's totally possible to do so. I'm sure it's something similar to getting rid of your materialistic richness, donating your money or something....!!

I also wanted to say I'm curious to know what Matt meant by his username.
He wanted to say maybe, only through devolution one can attain the true evolution? or did he simply see evolution as unnecessary?
Old 13-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
I like both of Gem's responses. very sincere.

I'm sure I've read a story or two about abandoning the psychic abilities which one no longer needs...yes it's totally possible to do so. I'm sure it's something similar to getting rid of your materialistic richness, donating your money or something....!!

I also wanted to say I'm curious to know what Matt meant by his username.
He wanted to say maybe, only through devolution one can attain the true evolution? or did he simply see evolution as unnecessary?

Pretty much your abandoning yourself in every way you are, even as your seeking something externally related to yourself. The nature of the true self understands itself aware. Aware and integrated into all the things we seek outside of ourselves. In the end it’s useful when applied with that deeper discernment and responsibility that is part of the integration process.

Readings can offer support to people in need. It can lend hope and understanding in ways they might not see. Might not feel at peace with and of course it’s often a shared space in this way. Not one poking and looking for only self gain. It’s a learning process like all parts we seek to know ourselves more aware as.

When it’s aboutvreceiving as an open channel rather than seeking it, it becomes a gift in that receiving, to support another in this way. Of course the receiver doesn’t necessarily require to do anything with the inflow, but rather just be aware and be yourself. In many ways this kind of relating makes you more conscious and mindful of your relating with others.

I think the key to anything we do in life is whether it’s supporting or upsetting others. That in itself can show you how to grow through this way, more aware of these abilities.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Isn't it better to ask for feedback specifically if you don't want to feel guilty?

Just a thought

JL

If it’s a shared agreed space, permission has already been granted at the physical level. The higher self in my view is not seperate, but of course people are not always aware of themselves in what they receive when they seek a reading that supports more than what they just know. So it can be challenging even in a shared space of permission.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Just a thought

JL

I can only speak for myself. I have a 24/7 connection with my HS which is in my case is the soul. In most cases an aspect of the spirit will take this role.
An other point for me at least is, I don't want to create any karma, and my HS will prevent this. Further I am not interested in personal matters of an other person, I am only interested in matters of spiritual orientation.
STS or STO which means as much is a spirit moving toward the dark or the light. What is the background of the soul. What is it's purpose in this reality. Is someone interfered with by the dark.
This gives me an idea what I am dealing with.
Old 14-02-2019, 01:54 AM
janielee

Interesting..thanks.