Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-02-2019, 08:45 PM
Knower

My biggest fear with reincarnating into the future is the fact that my failure in my past life (this life) to redo the same life again will result in me wanting to commit mass genocide because I failed to satisfy my old subconscious mind. They do say that we are our own worst enemies. Who knows, maybe Hitler's old subconscious mind wasn't satisfied in a past life, due to failure (similar to what I described on behalf of my life), for him to to turn so evil and do such evil things.

Also on a slightly related note regarding "mass genocide", what if the rapture happens? Not only would it be impossible to reincarnate into the future, but there would be no more reincarnating at all. However non-linear time would still let you continue and would not be the end.

Also one more thing I'd like to bring up; the whole "it would disrupt many others lives, that of everyone you've ever brushed against. We likely CAN choose what period of FUTURE time we want to be born into though" thing doesn't make any sense because there are already multiverse copies of us in separate universes and that wouldn't matter if the multiverse exists, so that would mean time is non-linear with the past, present, and future all occurring at once, but in different timelines and realities. Sure, it's 2019 in this reality, but it could be 1999 in another one or even 1969, 1919, or 1819. It could even being the year 2119 or the year 3019, thus being set in the distant future, from our own timeline. I bet the alternate timeline where I want to reincarnate back into 1988 is on a much lower year like the 1910s or 1920s, who knows, so when I die in like the 2070s within this reality, it would be the late 1980s in that reality. So it's possible that the next reality I want to be a part of, is just off by 7, 8, or even 9 decades, from our own present time; compared to theirs, which is more behind, in terms of years and decades. While we (in this reality) are enjoying the luxury of smartphones and social media (sigh) people in another reality are enjoying that fact that World War I just ended and are listening to ragtime or jazz music and watching silent films or it could be the great depression all over again, who knows.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 07-02-2019 at 04:56 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:59 AM
Master
Lets suppose you are right.. and since you actually already made up your mind despite what we've said..

.. may I then ask what practical use this theorizing has for your current life..? What are you, in fact, going to do?
Old 07-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Lets suppose you are right.. and since you actually already made up your mind despite what we've said..

.. may I then ask what practical use this theorizing has for your current life..? What are you, in fact, going to do?
Going to do, like what? Carrer? Well there's my cartoon I want to get made and if I fail to do so in this life, Brenda will probably succeed at that. If I achieve my goal within this life, then she will probably be a game designer, instead. After all, I'm not making the same mistake twice, by not going to college, in my next life.
Old 08-02-2019, 03:02 AM
Master
If I could choose my next life I'd born in 1958 so I could have been a teenager in the 1970s. I think I'd want to come back as a the same race and gender that I'm already just different than what I look like now.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
If I could choose my next life I'd born in 1958 so I could have been a teenager in the 1970s. I think I'd want to come back as a the same race and gender that I'm already just different than what I look like now.
Sometimes I think I should've been born in either 1968 or 1978 because I didn't get to experience the 80s (Although I was only 1 1/2 years old, when the 80s ended) and I'm not happy about retail stores going out of business or the fact that Netflix is killing TV for good, thanks to the stupid internet. I think 1988 was too late for me, but 1968-1978 would've been just right. I mean I became a teenager when it became the 21st century and everything started to go to hell in a handbasket, like the music industry.
Old 10-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Also on a slightly related note regarding "mass genocide", what if the rapture happens? Not only would it be impossible to reincarnate into the future, but there would be no more reincarnating at all. However non-linear time would still let you continue and would not be the end.

I have actually experienced this sort of event where the world I have been incarnating on explodes. It wasn't Earth, but a different planet/star. My species was and still is highly disliked by many other extraterrestrials--enough where they blew up our homeworld.

That is how I got displaced on Earth. Really bad mistake, should have chosen one of the 5d worlds to incarnate on instead--I lost a lot of my progress here.

So yeah, you would just be resettled elsewhere in the galaxy.
Old 13-02-2019, 01:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
I have actually experienced this sort of event where the world I have been incarnating on explodes. It wasn't Earth, but a different planet/star. My species was and still is highly disliked by many other extraterrestrials--enough where they blew up our homeworld.

That is how I got displaced on Earth. Really bad mistake, should have chosen one of the 5d worlds to incarnate on instead--I lost a lot of my progress here.

So yeah, you would just be resettled elsewhere in the galaxy.

I don't plan on going anywhere else but Earth. I still feel like this life could've been drastically improved, as a girl. I wanna see a better outcome than the one I got, as a boy. I'm always telling mother that my life sucks and that my sister (yes I have an older sister, just not a twin sister) at least has a husband and a kid, while I only have a duplex apartment with two cats. I have no job or social life. She says that Autism is to blame for my terrible life and I somewhat agree. That's why I want to come back as a girl and have the same EXACT life and family, within the same EXACT time period, again and I wouldn't want it any other way! No futuristic late 21st/early 22nd century life, not even life set in the early-mid 20th century or before. Just the same thing again but with some slight modifications, not an exact copy but very close. Think of it almost as if it were a shot for shot remake of a film, but with some re-imagining elements (i.e. My twin sister).
Old 13-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't plan on going anywhere else but Earth. I still feel like this life could've been drastically improved, as a girl. I wanna see a better outcome than the one I got, as a boy. I'm always telling mother that my life sucks and that my sister (yes I have an older sister, just not a twin sister) at least has a husband and a kid, while I only have a duplex apartment with two cats. I have no job or social life. She says that Autism is to blame for my terrible life and I somewhat agree. That's why I want to come back as a girl and have the same EXACT life and family, within the same EXACT time period, again and I wouldn't want it any other way! No futuristic late 21st/early 22nd century life, not even life set in the early-mid 20th century or before. Just the same thing again but with some slight modifications, not an exact copy but very close. Think of it almost as if it were a shot for shot remake of a film, but with some re-imagining elements (i.e. My twin sister).
Sounds like you have a big regret. I'd say you should talk with a gender therapist and work on this issue right now, not spend as much time on fantasizing about new incarnations and scenarios. We can speculate all day and night about the possibilities of reincarnation but for your current life and situation it holds no meaning..
Old 13-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Sounds like you have a big regret. I'd say you should talk with a gender therapist and work on this issue right now, not spend as much time on fantasizing about new incarnations and scenarios. We can speculate all day and night about the possibilities of reincarnation but for your current life and situation it holds no meaning..
Why should I reincarnate into the future? This world is getting worse and worse every day! Don't even get me started on this PC/SJW culture, its getting really bad. I hope Japan buys the United States before it's too late!

Also, there's two things we have; free will and access to parallel universes and different time periods (upon death, that is) God cannot forcefully choose for someone. If the individual desires what it wants, that's how it goes for that soul; unless karma is an obstacle.

They've predicted a lot of stuff about the future and gotten it right, that's more than enough proof that some souls travel back and forth between time and not just to the future. I think Matt Groening (creator of The Simpsons, Futurama, and Disenchanted) is a time traveler, so to speak.

Also, I have every right to plan my next life, because my current life is a joke! There's literally nothing interesting enough for me to focus on my current life, it's that bad. Read my other post I made. When my sister has accomplished more than I have, you know something is wrong!

One more thing; I've been to a few therapists and it solved nothing! I literally wasted like 5 or 6 years and got nowhere. About 4 years ago when I was still undergoing therapy, I was put on some awful medicine called "Depakote" and it had like 20 side effects. It felt like I was on meth, NO JOKE!! I'm so glad I don't go to HRC (Human Resource Center) anymore, I got nowhere in the 5 or 6 years I went. It was a complete waste of time. My first therapist was the worst and she had no idea what she was doing or who she was dealing with. During the time I wasted on therapy, my sister got a boyfriend, had a child, and got married in just the span of almost 10 years. All I have done since 2012 was live at two different apartments, literally within a few blocks from each other (the first one from 2012-2016 and the second one from 2016-now). I've barely made any progress, whatsoever. It really sucks that I'm stuck in my apartment almost every day, during the week and when I finally get to go to my parents house for the weekend, I still don't get to hardly do anything at all.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:

You really seem to not like being born male. Females with autism do not have it any easier. I dated one for a while--autistics tend just have a hard time fitting in period. But they can succeed and are capable of amazing things.

But if you truly feel that gender is your main problem--why not slowly integrate some elements that make you feel feminine?