Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-02-2019, 04:37 AM
Master
The question is, not whether i can beat death but rather can death beat me.
Old 14-02-2019, 06:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Interesting but seems like a futile and unhealthy obsession to spend all of one's life trying to defeat death.

Indeed with that intent it would be futile and unhealthy. You see my intent is very much different I have had a few deaths and have controlled them beforehand. I have experiennce and know how already and so i dont inted it to be futile and unhealthy, nor do I intend for it to be a life long struggle. I intend to finally defeat death and be done with it.

Besides the guy who lived 265 years prolly didnt mid taking his herbs so much to live that long. From what Ive read of him he lived a very full and happy life.
Old 14-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
I am reminded of the motto of a local creamery...…"You can beat our cream but you can't beat our butter"...….:) Maybe in that sense, NO you can't beat death......it releases us from the torment of our present torments....:)

I have been through a lot in my life and have had severe trauma, and yet every tie i go through something hard it makes me stronger, wiser, and more compassionate to human suffering. It makes me find a way to rid that suffering for myself and for others. I can find joy and good things even in the worst of moments. One moment of pain brings a moment of release and happiness once that pain is overcome. I dont find the human experience to be a constant torment at all in other words. I find it to be worth it in every way, shape and form. It makes me want to keep living and not to die.
Old 14-02-2019, 06:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
Personally, I like the way Abraham through Esther Hicks puts it:

"If this Time-Space-Reality has the wherewithal to give you a desire, it has the wherewithal to produce and deliver it to you. All the cooperative components necessary are being assembled on your behalf. The only question is, are you one of them? Or are you still arguing for your limitations?"

Thank you, thats a nice quote, and I agree with it.
Old 14-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
The question is, not whether i can beat death but rather can death beat me.

So can it?
Old 14-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Master
Well, i'm still alive. Or at least i think i am. Maybe i'm dead dreaming i'm alive. Perhaps there is no separation between me and death.