Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I do not believe 'higher vibrational' crystals are better either. They are ungrounding and have caused me numerous problems. I stick to dense stones, my favourite being hematite. It has always helped me stay in my body and been good spiritual protection.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TioRi
High Vibration Crystal's are gorgeous if you are suitable for them. They can drain you and make you spaced out. While doing vĂ¡ crystal course. Some of class had problems with Moldovite and could barely hold it. But for me it like Duck to water, but can not wear it even after ten years. But I do have a very beautiful intense 1 inch Moldovite skull. Which is part of my Holy Trinity(Skull).
Sorry to say, but they don't drain you, nor are they not grounded like someone else said.
If you experience problems with it it either simply doesn't suit you or -more likely with high vibrational crystals- you aren't a match for the vibration (yet).
Getting spaced out has nothing to do with being drained but with the vibrational gap being too big. They raise your vibration to higher levels and because you aren't used to that, nor ready for it, you maybe feel that way.
That's why it's important to go for crystals you really feel drawn to, then you're likely to end up with what matches you and can help you: same vibration or slightly higher.
If you keep working on personal growth & development you will notice at some point that the crystals you used to choose don't appeal so much anymore and others with a higher vibration, do.
It's a dynamic process, provided the person isn't standing still of course.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Master
Colours have different frequencies too, but certain crystals or colours aren't more 'divine' or 'better' than others. For instance, blue is the colour of the 5th and 6th chakras, red is the colour of the 1st chakra. What is more beautiful to look at.. a red sunset or an empty blue sky? I'd go with the former! There's no reason to believe 'heaven' or 'the divine' are only concerned with pink, purple, blue, and white.. and their appropriate crystals.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I do not believe 'higher vibrational' crystals are better either. They are ungrounding and have caused me numerous problems. I stick to dense stones, my favourite being hematite. It has always helped me stay in my body and been good spiritual protection.
Staying grounded is very important on the spiritual path, IMO..
Hematite is black, which is protective, can be relaxing like the dark night is..

I don't believe any crystal or colour is more divine than the other..
Of course that doesn't stop people's imageries of heaven being all about a blue sky, green fields, and sunshine 24/7..
Seems more like a continuation of trying to deal with the old age fear of wild carnivores at night..
Old 24-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I don't believe any crystal or colour is more divine than the other..

I think this is probably a better way of expressing my dislike towards 'higher vibrational' crystals There's this idea that they are better which they're not. They all have their own strengths. In my own case I don't need those crystals others would say are 'high vibrational' because my higher chakras have always been more active than necessary, my lesson is in learning to ground. Stones like Hematite which is my favourite is what I need for balance. It makes my roots stronger within the underworld (which is not necessarily stereotypically evil).
Old 24-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I think this is probably a better way of expressing my dislike towards 'higher vibrational' crystals There's this idea that they are better which they're not. They all have their own strengths. In my own case I don't need those crystals others would say are 'high vibrational' because my higher chakras have always been more active than necessary, my lesson is in learning to ground. Stones like Hematite which is my favourite is what I need for balance. It makes my roots stronger within the underworld (which is not necessarily stereotypically evil).
I hear you...
And it's definitely not necessarily an evil thing. That's IMO just the age old fear of the night because it's ingrained in us through predator experiences in the wild. Anything associated with the darkness and concealed places.. be it big prowling cats, dense jungles, dark colours, the silence of the night, deities of the night... they get a bad reputation. It seems most religions and spiritual paths rather focus on the Sun, daytime, and imagine heaven being about grasslands and sunshine!! It's not really my cup of tea..

So called 'lower' colours can be very beneficial...