Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 08-02-2019, 10:13 PM
Experiencer
GREETINGS,

LOL Looks like God felt it had to have a double impact on us all. LOL

JOHNTY
Old 08-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
GREETINGS,
The human race is not and never has been a lost cause - as has been mentioned. Planet Earth and all its inhabitants are evolving. There is no doubt on that issue. No matter what we do to it and our selves {our bodies) all is happening in and on this world is in accordance with God's plan - along with all life forms we are all being Spiritually Guided. Yes we have Free Will - but it is a 3rd Dimensional Free Will, because, in the bigger picture of things, we are part of entire universe that is also evolving. We must all learn to understand that, despite how we view ourselves and everything around us, no matter how horrible it may look, it is, and we, are all evolving within God's Love for us. All is how it should be and we cannot escape because, as I said God Loves us. This world of ours has a few more million years to go and within the designated time span we, and all life forms on it, will all evolve with it. Trust in the plan and trust in God.

suuuuure that's easy for you to say

jk I agree as hard as it is to comprehend and accept, especially as a nitpicking shadow squasher such as myself lol. there's no other way it could be is there.. just like in life we can conclude that everything is meant to be, because even if it possibly wasn't, it ultimately was and there's no going back only embracing the present and carrying forward
Old 09-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
I think one of the main things preventing us from evolving and embracing the light that is our right, is how stuck on their own misery and b s some people are.. It's clear that we have control over whether our life is a positive or negative nasty experience.. and some opt to throw themselves a constant pity party and fail to realize they've put everyone on the guest list and merely going near another person (even online) is like pressuring them to come when being invited to such a party is no favor and actually an intrusion whether they realize how selfish and controlling such self-centered negative behavior is or not. They think they are only effecting themselves and that it's unfair of everyone else to be making their existence so miserable yet they are the ones doing it to themselves And anyone they come in contact with.. at least they unwittingly attempt to drag others with them.. and then they feel even sorrier for themselves that others might react unfavorably to them in general or specifically.. it is one of the most exhausting exasperating ridiculous things and I wish such people would just get over it and start being grateful for their life and the infinite incredible possibilities each individual here has before them!

If such people don't get over their obsession with hating the world, themselves or others or creation or whatever, there's a much lesser chance those of us who put forth the effort to appreciate existence and this world will have to elevate reality where it belongs.. because life is beautiful and anyone who says otherwise is just being selfish and unrealistic, there are so many awesome answers we can find and share, and disregarding that part of the journey and everyday reality is one of the biggest insults to God or whoever created all the precious creatures and plants and sunshine and other phenomena in existence along with the mind-boggling capabilities and abilities and skills each person has access to and can master if so chosen. To shirk all of that is the biggest problem.. I am sure societal influences and those misguided puppeteers controlling numerous strings have something to so with our difficulty grasping how lucky and profound we are, but that is part of life at this point and we have to get over it and simply put effort forth into living and honoring the potential we have as people and a population here. cuz for one thing it's not even all about us, besides humans there are other creatures and life here that we have an impact on, whether for good or bad.. and there is really infinite good we can do. no point wasting time in bitterness and dragging those around us into it. that should be a crime.. and the punishment should be forcing such people to embrace their talents and environments and the simplicity of being an astoundingly capable and creative human here now.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I don't mean literally saved from a disaster like in a superhero movie. I'm just saying that the insanity on this world is irreversible. Those who identify themselves as ''light workers'' are fighting an impossible battle that is already lost. That's what I truly mean.

Where else could you discover who you are but in the imperfect?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Master
Bunny

Even people on more evolved worlds can't get their shet together.

Wars, control, power, resources, trade, ALL have been a driving force for many issues between evolved alien races.

Awareness does NOT equal compassion. I wish people would stop looking down on other humans/society and stop believing light beings on other worlds are all evolved and good. I have run into just as many terrible ones as I have good ones.

Also, there are just as many sheep on the astral as there are on Earth. Ran into so many.

We are all works in progress, regardless of what point we are in our personal evolution.

Last edited by Shinsoo : 11-02-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActualityOfBeing
Where else could you discover who you are but in the imperfect?
Excellent perspective!
Very wise understanding of creation.

And Sapphirez...great ....Just before this one above, 43.

JOHNTY...great...nope we are not a lost cause.

(I haven't read every post, sorry....)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2019, 06:02 AM
ImthatIm

Things are getting better everyday with a few set backs here and there.
You should have seen the unregulated pollution in the 50s and 60s. Rivers caught fire and smoke settled in on neighborhoods
so thick that you had to scrape soot off your automobile before leaving. Kids use to run behind the bug fumigator trucks and
have a play in the chemical spray just for fun.
Many diseases have been vaccinated and we haven't had a major flu epidemic since the big one in 1918 - 1919.
I think people have just become whinier. Because there are so many modern conveniences to complain about and time to complain.
And a flood of info from around the world. We are not out in the field tending to our survival.
Sure it is nice having your own swine but jeez the smell.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:50 AM
Knower

Australia has the Best FTTN NBN - National Broadband Network coverage for providing several major ISP Services all consisting of an average speed of 100Mbps.

Australia is ranked as 75th place behind every other country on the global statistic charts for having a brilliant 3rd World internet service. It's appalling to see Kenya & Nigeria are listed in the Top 20.

The reality behind our humble providers offer speeds of:

Download speed 96.26Kbps
Upload speed 37.85Kbps

Most web pages will periodically never load often resulting in timed out procedures. Sending or receiving relatively small files with unbeaten packet loss may take a period of several days or longer.

Our Internet is absolutely fantastic for all small business owners and large corporate companies nation wide.

Free WiFI is unheard of here!

I'm seriously looking forward to the Day The Internet Dies!
Old 03-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Things are getting better everyday with a few set backs here and there.
You should have seen the unregulated pollution in the 50s and 60s. Rivers caught fire and smoke settled in on neighborhoods
so thick that you had to scrape soot off your automobile before leaving. Kids use to run behind the bug fumigator trucks and
have a play in the chemical spray just for fun.
Many diseases have been vaccinated and we haven't had a major flu epidemic since the big one in 1918 - 1919.
I think people have just become whinier. Because there are so many modern conveniences to complain about and time to complain.
And a flood of info from around the world. We are not out in the field tending to our survival.
Sure it is nice having your own swine but jeez the smell.

Exactly!

Things are NOT getting worse........they are getting better and have been for some time now!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 03-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Master
In response to some of those who say things are great because humanity has begun to address some issues...
With all due respect, that is an extremely narrow and misinformed perspective if we do not consider equally the larger state of our global health.

There are some real negative impacts of humankind on the global environment and they cannot be ignored...meaning, the facts on the ground will begin to constrain and impact humanity ever more severely going forward.
  • Yes, global warming is one of them and the bulk of the evidence overwhelmingly points to the impact of humanity.
  • There is the rapid melting of the polar ice and the dieoff of the coral reefs, and real impacts to severe weather incidence, flooded coastlines, and the eventual degradation of the gulf stream and its moderating impact on global habitats and global weather patterns. Millions (and eventually billions, worst case) are predicted to die or be impacted from disaster, disease, starvation, war, forced migration, loss of our human habitats and economies and work and food production streams...
But that's not all. There are -- unfortunately -- far more immediately ominous things to consider.
  • rapid declines in tropical forests due almost entirely to slash and burn agriculture and foresting and declines in ambient global oxygen content due to fossil fuel burning
  • the rapid die-off of many species (plant and animal), particularly in tropical regions, whilst globally vertebrate populations have fallen by 60% on avg over the last 40 years (varying by region)
And, shockingly...
  • the rapid decline of oxygen levels in the ocean over the last several years in tropical areas (-40 to -50% change over the last 50 years),
  • the rapid decline of the insect population over the last 2 or 3 decades, from -45% to -76% of some species, such that most insects are estimated to be extinct in <75 years
All of these are hugely impactful and shocking outcomes which humanity have largely precipitated or causes, according to all known research.

The last 2 alone directly foretell catastrophic effects for global life and global food chains, due to precipitous loss of life in the oceans and in the soil.

We need to take a cold, hard look at our future. We need to begin to make better, wiser, more informed and sustainable choices. And we need to get over ourselves and our pride, TBH.

Haven't read the thread so if these have already mentioned, just adding my affirmation of the almost unfathomable urgency of our current situation.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke