Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Master
crystal healing science

hello I would like to start this topic if anyone is interested in it. I know that there is very limited scientific evidence, supposedly, to support the notion of crystal healing being efficacious, but in my search I have found that there is proof and undeniable information and studies out there proving that crystal healing is valid.

Now there are lots of turns this topic can take, so while I am very interested in the actual activity of humans using crystals and intentions and other wonderful magical things involved, I am going to begin about the phenomena that is evident, which can also be construed as magical but is at the forefront of crystal healing, before crystals land in any practitioner's hand or are interacted with.

I mean things like the physical reality of the crystal being an object from Earth, the color, and the structure or biological activity of some of them. There are a couple crystals I know already have research validating them as healing property. That is tourmaline, shungite, and zeolite crystals. Have you heard or seen any research about them? You're also welcome to share any experiences or thoughts or whatever about crystals working in any sense. but I want to try supplying a pool of facts for any naysayers to see and be unable to deny as reality. The crystals I mentioned above have antibacterial and antiradiation properties, are capable of purifying water in a commercial product sense, and of course have many other amazing healing properties. My investigation and memorization of the facts are a bit shaky though so I will have to extol on that in another post down the line.

There is another thing about crystals being capable of healing that is undeniable, and proven by research, though if you tell most people they will laugh and immediately doubt you. but that is the color of them. Now I have not seen research about what things like light refraction and glitteriness, prettiness and all that jazz does to a human being, but it is clear that color therapy aka chromotherapy has scientific validity. There are many research studies available on this subject, so while of course there are colorful plastic or other synthetic material objects too, nevermind that and we can just say that because a crystal is a certain color it automatically has scientifically proven healing ability. bam. lol... and that can also correlate to the chakras as we associate certain color properties with them, but also there is an amazing chromotherapy study compilation that mentions the chakras and how science found those specific colors in those specific areas of the body related to the chakras throughout history.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1297510/

Then the other obvious factor I would like to cover is the fact that crystals are of the Earth. and we know they are of of of the Earth like nothing else is lol.. but what I mean is, almost anything from nature emits negative ions, and negative ions are also scientifically proven to be healing and reverse disease and disorder, with that linking all kinds of positive health benefits. There is a lot of research about negative ions healing, probably most easily found by looking up grounding or earthing. Another study paper

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

So I guess that is mainly what I wanted to say on this subject but I hope that others have information and ideas to share, and again I reiterate you're welcome to supply any kind of information or intuition in the matter that you want. Thanks for reading

oh one more thing, there is a crystal healing lady that is interested in the scientific aspect too and she wrote an article, not sure if anyone is familiar with her, Hibiscus Moon, and something else I should have mentioned at the beginning of course is that we know crystals are used in technology so that is another obvious indicator they "work"
Old 07-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Guide

Wonderful discussion you've started! I've been attracted to crystals and rocks since I was a child. One of the first healing sessions I went for was reiki and the woman intuitive told me that I was to get Lepidolite. She had never heard of it but told me to look it up. I did, and I purchased it. To this very day three years later, I sleep with that rock every night! It's about palm sized. It is so calming and contains lithium. The only thing not calming about it is when I roll over on it in the middle of the night..lol. Last year I saw a psychic who did my reading before I even got there..interesting..but she had written down for me to get lepidolite also. It's so strange two different women on different occasions received intuitively that this is the stone for me, and both of them stumbled on their pronunciation of it.

I have so many more I love to use, Shungite and tourmaline included as you'd mentioned above. Also selenite and clear Quartz.

It is said that the vibration of certain crystals matches a certain vibration within us and our chakras, hence their use in healing. The chroma therapy also fascinates me. I don't own much colorful clothing but on days I need calming and healing I'll wear green as its a general healing color, or if I'm tired and low on energy I'll wear red. If you're giving a speech wear blue, etc.

Ah, great topic!!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Master
aw I am so sorry Lucky I wrote a long reply (well maybe I should not be sorry it's gone I don't know lol) but my fiance closed the browser *sigh*
Thank you for your lovely addition to the thread.

anyways, that is awesome about the two intuitive ladies suggesting lepidolite for you!! I love that crystal and the premise of it having lithium brings up another good point about crystal healing and the mineral or other contents of them having an effect. it seems a lot of the impact of that has more to do with a smaller molecular or quantum level or something though, which is over my head at this point lol. I got a pound of lepidolite from a place online before and it had some quartz mixed in with some of the pieces creating really interesting results with some of the pieces having drastically different color, hardness and texture. I don't have an experience like yours with the psychic ladies but years ago an online friend did tell me I should make crystal jewelry as I was making necklaces and stuff with glass and other beads at the time. I didn't think it was feasible at the time and just got into crystals but since then I have been drawn more and more to the idea but I couldn't afford all crystal/stone so I will have to mix the jewelry with my other beads which I have a large variety of. haven't made jewelry in years though, put too many creative outlets on the back-burner I guess cuz I keep feeling burnt out. that's another story though

I sleep with crystals a lot too and thankfully don't succumb to injury. sometimes I wake up with a crystal that I was holding still in my hand. I let my little baby play with crystals too, with supervision lol.. most of them are giant ones she can't fit in her mouth. My fiance doesn't want her to play with any now that she has teeth but didn't mind her teething on spheres before they came in. oh well, she is pretty responsible with them haha. but one time she did break chips off a clear quartz ball I had smashing it with a lapis lazuli sphere I think.. but now the clear quartz ball sits better on surfaces.

I am interested in any other experiences or insight you want to share about your time with crystals and rocks. I agree about certain vibrations, I guess that goes back to the quantum molecular whatever level I mentioned above. I'd love to explore more science and practical proof of that kind of stuff

I found some of the papers about shungite and zeolite, but at least one of them is misquoting as I've seen them say that shungite removes free radicals out of water in 20 times more effective than activated carbon, and others say 30 times. either way very impressive and much more research in the papers and available elsewhere

https://rspublication.com/ijst/dec13/2.pdf

http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index....d/13775/14174/
Old 13-11-2018, 06:37 PM
Experiencer
Here's a nice presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6pYAiRqhio
Old 23-11-2018, 05:39 AM
Master
Hard to be grumpy in the presence of rock and crystals..... add some herbs and incense and I feel like I am at home.
Old 29-11-2018, 03:47 AM
Experiencer
O.K time to play devil's advocate, as much as this might be unpopular to readers of this fourm.

According to all the scientific journals and publications I have read, crystal healing is no more than a pseudoscience and has never been proven. Don't get me wrong, I love crystals, but realize they are just pretty trinkets and don't really hold any special mystical abilities.

Chromotherapy has been practiced for many years, but that doesn't mean it actually works. This is like wave genetics or the E-Meter toted by Scientologists. The study linked on this post about the chromotherapy doesn't seem all that scientific, talking about auras and energy fields, in fact the last statement on the study is about God, which to be quite frank, takes away from some of the credibility of the report, and the references seem to be mainly comprised of light therapy institutions. I wonder if anyone can quote something from a scientific publication and not some author's opinion on a various webpage ?

Sure quartz has functions for technologies such as watch movement, but running a watch and healing a person are 2 different things entirely. It would be like saying Asbestos has a scientific use for building and fire retardants, so it must be a magical healing mineral. Of course fire retardants are much different than healing, just as different as a watch movement is to healing....

Of course many people swear by crystal healing, but there is such a thing as the placebo effect. Beliefs do however have power in itself, but that doesn't make them scientifically viable. Go ahead and cut off that rabbit's foot, doesn't mean it will bring you any luck, in fact the rabbit probably has a different view on the matter. " Crystal healing science " is kind of an oxymoron. I would love to be proven wrong on the matter.

There is of course minerals that have borderline suggestive physical uses, but have not been verified with any physical results. Tourmaline emits negative ions, which in theory can positively impact our mood, but so far has little practical use other than hair dryers. The study that was linked on this page about negative ions has more to do with natural bioelectrical environments, and not so much to do with negative ions or tourmaline. Even the publishers end conclusion admits this is just theory and speculation.\

Shungite is quite interesting in how it can remove impurities, but this is essentially similar to silver, it's not actually healing just cancelling out the negative impurities. It's not actually the shungite that's healing, it's just removing the negative minerals that can impact healing. I suppose on a broad level, that is sort of healing, so I get your point. However if I prevent someone from poisoning you, do I have healing abilities ? Bleach will kill bacteria, does it have healing abilities ?

Sorry I had to put my 2 cents in when I see this labeled as " science ", feel free to chase me with torches and pitchforks !
Old 15-12-2018, 04:21 AM
Master
Thank you Bubbles, I remember that is one of or the first Spirit Science videos I saw way back in the day hehe

ahh so true BigJohn, basking in the magical divinity is just an experience like nothing else

hi Crystal canuck, thanks for your post and sorry for the late reply as I offered to you in another thread already. I was trying to spend a little time doing further research and rereading some of the study I provided you. well I am not sure but I thought that the Chromotherapy study I remember looking at from years ago had a colored picture when discussing the chakras, but I can't find one so maybe I just remember incorrectly as I think that is the study I used to share. Some of what they talk about is more esoteric but overall we do have to pay credence to information and experience of ancient civilizations and modern findings of spiritual practitioners.

So what they're saying I think is that through some technology they discovered the body reacted to certain colored formulas or preparations and those colored areas coincided with what are claimed to be the order of chakra colors. It may not be definitive but it is interesting and worth considering nonetheless. As for other color therapy, I think there are a multitude of studies showing that it is a true verifiable "science" that works. Some sound science is referenced in the study I provided but your reply illustrates you were not looking to learn from it, only nitpick at it and you didn't read the entire thing or check all the citations did you? Some research is done in other countries or smaller forums though and not available widely, but some is still published on the government's public site.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23225793

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24067320

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4383146/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5648169/

and we know the importance of light and light consists of colors anyways right? I love squinting at the Sun and seeing all its little rays turn all rainbowy or how awesome a tear looks when you peer at it with the background of the shining Sun. I think that we all intuitively use color therapy on a daily basis, I mean I know that I often select something like what to wear or which crystal to sleep with based on "feelings" or thoughts drawing me toward it. some days I just cannot wear a certain color or feel like I must wear a specific one or ones. We do have a variety of preference and likes and nuisances and silliness as humans, but some things are just more than meets the eye or uneducated mind and just because there isn't a giant mainstream medicine funded research study about something doesn't mean it isn't factual in basis. but there are mainstream studies of color available anyways. I think that modern medicine is doing a lot of things with light and color, in a technological sense with medical equipment, lasers or some other apparatus of distributing the colored light. but that doesn't mean that good old-fashioned staring at something or a marvelous crystal of a certain color isn't similarly effective.

lol sorry your analogy of quartz and asbestos is a bit silly.. they are completely different things and I obviously want to point out that it can be easy to understand why something has fire-retardant properties but not nearly as easy to understand why something can work miraculously to keep even time such as with quartz in a watch. Explain to me how each of those work. If you know how quartz is capable of doing that I will be impressed, I mean maybe it is common knowledge and I just don't know.. but either way it is a pretty awesome thing to do and hints that there is much more to this substance. It has nothing in common with something being inflammable, absolutely nothing I am pretty sure. So scratch that non sequitur analogy and let's try to figure out just how quartz is capable of this.. though speaking of fire, they do use rubies for lasers so that's pretty cool, not sure exactly how that works but I guess it has at least a little more in common with asbestos' usefulness as a fire retardant, but not much I assume. We know that asbestos is toxic, and many crystals would be toxic if ingested, but that doesn't mean they don't have healing efficacy as well. but I don't suppose that is the point you were trying to make against quartz.

I brought up the placebo effect in the other thread but I'll add here too that I think placebo effect is essentially a testament to the healing power and validity of humanity's abilities. Be it mind power or something deeper, it is a realistic healing mechanism, which while mainstream research and medicine dismiss it entirely and fool us into ignoring it as nothing, their own studies show how it is effective. sometimes more effective than tested prescriptions, but remember most prescription drugs are just suppressing symptoms anyways and causing the body further harm, not healing it. Whereas the placebo effect actually has healing power. I regret to say of course in some ways the 'placebo effect' works against us too depending on how we use our mind or what we might believe. but usually it's seen as a good thing, and it is a crazy term so what 'placebo effect' actually encompasses or defines is pretty subjective.

Now I found another theory of crystal healing that I myself will try to look into, so I can't really describe or understand it yet but just want to offer that idea here for anyone interested.. it's something about torus of crystals and the theory of entrainment and that's not part of what I was knowing about crystal healing potential so I am going to look into it and see what if anything is there. Here is one ncbi paper about entrainment, which does not mention crystals so it's just information about the concept of entrainment. I'd still have to look more into what exactly a torus is also but this phenomena or connection seems intriguing

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137907/
https://www.iahe.com/docs/articles/e...gy-healing.pdf

I'm reminded of a man's video lectures on crystal healing from youtube that were really unique unlike any others out there, but I can't think of his name or find him unfortunately. some of it went over my head but if I remember I'll add that here cuz it was worthwhile.

As with the properties of tourmaline and the curling irons or straighteners, I implore the same as above and ask you to consider why it is capable of working like that. and if it can do that to hair, or we know various scientific properties of objects have certain effects on life then there has to be correlation. We cannot just dismiss verified actions as coincidental or isolated as that is not how things work on this Earth.

About negative ions, there is more research about that. actually funnily enough the first study I clicked on when attempting to provide you with more studies about it turns out to be about lowering blood pressure with negative ion exposure.

https://www.n-ion.com/e/effect-medical-10.html

of course they have different methods of administering negative ions, but the reality is that most of nature exudes them and humans are capable of creating them even.

another study about negative ions, essentially being responsible for increasing homeostasis I guess you could say

"Results indicated that negative air ions significantly reduced resting values of all physiological variables "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8064146

here is a paper about earthing and the "Earth's surface electrons" aka negative ions and how miraculously healing they are. it is just one of or the best way to heal, and it's just natural..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Here's another nice study about grounding aka earthing aka negative ions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

There's another factor of biology that confirms the healing efficacy of negative ions and that is zeta potential, which I almost forgot about, though I really don't know a lot about it

"Zeta potential is related to blood viscosity. It is the negative charge on the surface of the red blood cells. The higher the amount of free electrons, the more negative charge, the more red blood cells repel each other. No coagulation and no traffic jams. "

I think that there is just a lot of excellent information out there about the things I am talking about, and shungite is researched to be more useful than just as a water purifier. I do welcome your critique and calling me to research more and research better, because I would like to understand the things I am sharing more. I would love to be able to explain better how exactly shungite or quartz or lapis lazuli or tourmaline can and do heal us, but as for now I just have the general sense of some of the properties and the other information which I don't think can be contested now ie negative ions, colors and such.. it is not always easy to find research or relative information online, especially depending on what country you live in, but within the whole world the information is available, most of it online. I will keep looking deeper and farther and am not done addressing some of what you said because it is true I can't explain exactly how tourmaline works or helps, but I want to some day. There are some very interesting scientific properties to that crystal and others, and much more to understand about quantum physics and the interaction of different bodies of life.

The reason I was drawn to crystals and still am doesn't really have to do with this stuff and it can be hard to keep science in mind when going about daily business or doing spiritual practice or just enjoying the beauty and feel of an object. but I know it makes me giddy and offers me some sort of reward and peace
Old 15-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder

In 2002, my then partner & I set out to answer 2 questions:

If a crystal or mineral possesses healing qualities - why does it do so?

Exactly how do crystal or mineral energies actually interact with the health of the body or mind?

She is acutely clairvoyant and readily sees subtle reality at will.

I’d been interested in geology and crystals all my life and had plenty of experience in the mineral market. A few months later, in July 2002, we began a pioneering research project into the energetic healing qualities of crystals and stones.
The first realisation about the therapeutic qualities of crystals and stones is that their qualities are not because of their physical form in any way; it is about their subtle mineral energies – that is where their healing and spiritual influences lie. Where they have an energetic quality – it comes from an energetic level not a physical one. So if the subject is to be researched at all, it has to be studied from an energetic viewpoint. That’s where N had an advantage. She could easily switch her vision to see their energies and that was where the research began.
Initially, looking at various crystals and stones, she had tremendous confusion about what she was seeing. Some crystals had all different colours and rays, channels, waves and spirals of energy coming from them – while others seemed almost still, inert and had barely any movement of energy at all. Selenite crystals would have long ‘beams’ of white energy flowing from either end, Topaz crystals appeared to have a ‘fountain’ of energy coming from their points. Turquoise had an energy structure that resembled a sphere or ball shape surrounding the stone, with one hemisphere as light blue and the other half as light green. Ametrine pieces were even more bizarre, with several different energy spheres surrounding them of different colours. It really was extraordinary and at first it didn’t appear to make any sense at all.
After a few weeks however, N realised that the way man treats minerals seemed to play a major part in answering some of the mysteries. When some minerals and crystals were polished into ‘tumble stones’; many in this new, aesthetically attractive condition seemed to have dramatically less energy than those same minerals that were unpolished. As there seemed to be problems and contradictions with some of the polished stones, we deliberately only used the natural, rough stones and crystals from this point onwards.
An interesting observation was found with crystal and mineral candle-holders; these are quite common in holistic centres and crystal shops, particularly those cut from Rose Quartz or Amethyst. When they have their candles lit, after some twenty seconds N would see a sudden ‘mini – energetic explosion’ and the subtle mineral energy of the stone would increase its field by about 300%. This larger quantity of energy existed as long as the candle would burn and as soon as it went out the energy field would diminish back to its normal size. A similar situation happened with a crystal being put into a pot of earth; its energy field would grow dramatically. When we placed a crystal into a glass of water, we found the same thing happened and when the crystal was taken out of the water and dried on a cloth, its energy would shrink back down to its ‘normal’ level. Now here we had Fire, Earth and Water; but what of Air? Surely the crystals are always in ‘Air’ so why do they change when put into another condition?
The more she examined their energy, the more she began to appreciate how extremely intricate the subtle energy channels were, both inside and outside the minerals. By changing the level of her vision, she could begin to study the different energetic structures that all minerals possess. She defined that they actually have four different ones, on four different, corresponding subtle levels of reality. Just as we possess several subtle vehicles in our multidimensional reality; so do all minerals of the Earth. To be able to continue her research, because there were no ‘names’ for these structures; she had to give them names.
The most primitive and primeval of all was one she called the ‘Quad’ structure because it has four ‘petals’ and looks like a propeller shape, it exists on a level of reality (on Earth) where there are only the four elemental energies of Air, Fire, Water and Earth. Each ‘petal’ of the Quad structure allows one type of these elemental energies inside it and as the four energies enter, they are transformed to another level at the centre of the structure.
Now the subject really becomes profound because we defined that all minerals are actually ‘alive’. Let me explain; if you look at other people and at animals, you can see they are ‘alive’. If you then look at plants and trees, you can understand that they are ‘alive’ too, but there is so little movement that it is simply more of an acknowledgement of life rather than a perception of it. Now when you look at a stone… you generally cannot perceive there being any ‘life’ there at all and this is because they are so primeval and primitive in evolution. However, when someone with highly developed clairvoyance looks at a stone, there is instantly a different story to tell. All minerals are ‘alive’ – but their form of life is very limited. They have what we call a Monad, or a ‘tiny, spark of life which solely exists for one function; to react to different types of subtle environmental energies in a certain way. Every time the Monad reacts to these energies ‘outside itself’ it grows very, very slightly. It does not think, does not feel, is not self-aware or intelligent in any way – it simply exists and reacts to specific types of energies around it and that is all. It absorbs these energies in very small quantities and then emits them outside itself. Its structure is that of a sphere, like a ball of energetic life in the centre of every crystal and stone.
The elemental energies are passed from the Quad structure to the ‘Monadic Sphere’, where they become in contact with these other surrounding subtle energies of that level. The Monad ‘makes changes’ to these and then emits them as one form of a new energy. N called this 'mineral energy'. This ‘mineral energy’ is different with every different type of mineral. Therefore you get ‘Rose Quartz energy’, ‘Amethyst energy’, ‘Calcite energy’ and these are all different types of the same ‘mineral energy’.
So, the reason why the candle-holders would have a dramatic increase in their mineral energy field was because the Monad of the mineral had to maintain harmony and balance. Where suddenly there was an unequal proportion of ‘Fire energy’ entering its system, it reacted the only way it could; it increased the quantity of the other three elemental energies to balance the situation. With this increase of the balanced elemental energies; it also increased the absorption of the other surrounding subtle energies and the end result is more mineral energy ‘produced’. This is why these crystal or mineral candle-holders are very useful healing ‘tools’. We can even add several candles around them to increase the field of energy to a maximum 'saturation' level.
By placing a crystal into earth, or into a glass of water, its mineral energy field is by result much larger due to the same reason. We are however, still left with the mystery of ‘Air’ aren’t we? Well the secret there is not air but wind… If you blow on a crystal, its energy grows; so the fact that it is always present in our environment in ‘still air’ means it doesn’t react, but put it into an area of moving air and its field will grow accordingly. Therefore it might be more accurate to call the elemental energy of air as ‘wind’.
We can now return to the issue of why some crystals have less ‘mineral energy’ when they are changed to a polished condition. All minerals have ‘intake channels’ for bringing the surrounding energies inside their structures and ‘exit channels’ that allow them to give these out afterwards as ‘mineral energy’. Yet we found that some minerals such as Agate and Aventurine, have either their ‘intake’ or ‘exit’ channels so damaged or destroyed from the accelerated attrition process that the Monad cannot deal with the quantity of energies inside its sphere. It either has too much or too little and as a result it suffers a chaotic condition and can no longer function correctly.
The therapeutic qualities of crystals and minerals is a very large subject. There are perhaps some 10,000 different identified minerals on and in our Earth, probably many more as yet undiscovered. Each and every one will have fixed certain qualities. However, where two or more mineral types are combined as one (such as Azurite and Malachite, commonly found together) then their qualities change to become yet different again. That is why it is perhaps an impossible task to list the qualities of all minerals because you could never cover every single different example. N took an easier number – she just chose fifty and studied these in depth. Only observing the energies of the natural stones, over five years, she spent a long time with each of them, learning everything she can. She spent ages carefully drawing, then painting their energies to produce their ‘energy images’.
The original task that she set out to do was to define why they have ‘healing qualities’ and how these actually affect the mind or body. This is a mammoth task, not because it is essentially complex, but because it needs so much groundwork covered before people can possibly grasp the concept of the answer. So let’s start laying down a foundation…
If a crystal has an energetic quality that can help the health or well-being of a person then it must have an explanation of the process. If there’s no explanation – we have to consider the ‘supposed quality’ as suspect. So the answer must lie on the subtle reality of the human system. Generally speaking, most people reading this will already be familiar with the fact that illness and disease does not start with the physical body. The exception might be where we might have an accident, ‘cut ourselves’ and thus have a wound… However, even there; there is a reason for the event and there is a cause for why we happened to be in the right place at the right time for the event to take place. We might have all manner of emotions and thoughts as a result of the event… By illness and disease I am really referring to matters internal of the body; things like pain, organ dysfunction, blood pressure, arthritis, rheumatism, nausea, infertility, lack of vitality, lack of concentration etc. All of these matters begin on the ‘subtle side’ of our being and manifest out into the physical body. When we have problems like these; it is like we are trying to tell ourselves ‘something isn’t right within’ and the body acts like a big signpost for our consciousness to pay attention to it. Unfortunately, the greater majority of us can’t ‘read the signs’ and we just ‘keep on driving’. So more often than not, the ‘signs get bigger’ until we do notice them. Well, that’s all very well as a philosophy, but where is the explanation of the issue?
Imagine, you can look at the energetic system of a person. The first thing you might see is the major chakra system. Incidentally, N found through repeated observation of many different people and their chakras, that they definitely do not have the simple, seven single colours so often associated with them in the 'new age' field; they actually, regularly change colour depending upon which dominant subtle energy is active at any one time. These funnel-shaped, colourful energy vortices have energy channels that travel from them to all the organs and systems of the body. From the skeletal system to the blood circulation system to the lungs to the pancreas, the bladder, the muscles, the tendons of the limbs; everything is connected by these channels of energy. Now imagine you can look ‘inside’ these channels and that you find they are actually composed of ‘sub channels’ and that these actually ‘fine tune things’ as they deal with the various functions of the organs and other systems. So in the stomach, for example, there are sub channels that travel to organise things to do with the production of stomach acids and others that deal with the creation and maintenance of the stomach walls.
Inside these sub channels are micro-channels, and further still, inside them there are energy threads and even deeper, there are micro-threads of single types of human subtle energies. The latter sustain and maintain the vitality of every single cell at any moment, in the body.
However, these particular ‘single, human subtle energies’ also carry a ‘program’ or ‘command’ – to tell the cells what to ‘do’. When we are in good health, this program is correct and functions perfect normally. However, it can become distorted or misaligned and therefore it can begin to tell the cells ‘different’ things to do instead of their normal instruction. When this happens, it is not long afterwards before ‘we’ begin to feel the effects and illness soon can follow.
All crystals and minerals have their own unique variety of subtle mineral energy. Each type of mineral energy is distinct from another type because it has a different strength and frequency of vibration and it is this difference that separates them all apart. However they all have one thing in common; they all carry a special ‘coding’ or agent that acts to constantly maintain harmony. It is called the Element of Harmony. Every single crystal or gemstone, therefore, has a unique type of mineral energy but they all contain this special harmonising agent.
Where a crystal has a therapeutic quality for a part or system of the body; it is because its mineral energy has a very close relationship with one or other of the human subtle energies of that organ or system. This is because the two energies have very similar strengths of vibration in their ‘design’. When the two are brought into contact with each other, the Element of Harmony slowly begins to react to the ‘miscoded human energy and begins to balance it again. That is the simple secret of why crystals have healing qualities. There is a lot more to it – but this is it in principle.

Exoteric science can not and will not ever be able to explain the reality of crystal (and other forms of) healing because these are esoteric. In short, it is only when one studies subtle reality that one can begin to understand the functions of crystal energies – because these energies are subtle, they are not physical.

In 2004, we published a thesis based entirely on our 2-year research project. It is now with a few US publishers and might be republished again in the future.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
HI Sapphirez ! I commend you on scouring the internet for these articles. I admit they are fairly interesting, and I enjoy the idea you are trying to convey. One thing I must point out however, is that these studies are not based on crystals, and they are speculative at best. None of these studies that are linked are actually regarding crystals. Saying that light therapy translates to colored crystals is a bit of a stretch, and there is no scientific conclusion that indicates so. While these very limited studies are quite interesting, they are working theories at best. I would love to see some actual scientific proof, of which there is none.

Yes my analogy was quite silly, as it was intended. Just because a mineral has an industrial application doesn't make it magical or healing, just like quartz movement on a watch doesn't indicate healing.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Master
Element that is super fascinating and I would love to know more! very intriguing and reaffirming to learn about. I know of others who can see energies like that, but not personally, well right now Donna Eden who shares some wonderful energy medicine exercises is the main one that comes to mind, and her daughters. Anyways, that is so cool you got to experience and experiment with it through her. I must argue that I think it's unfair to say that the subtle energies are the only reasons crystals are healing though, while Crystal canuck may still be skeptical I do think I outlined how their physical properties are in fact healing to humans. Afterall logic follows that almost anything from Earth gives off negative ions and they are healing so that includes minerals, crystals, and even a leaf or twig. Of course I knew there had to be much more to it and I appreciate the way you've outlined this impeccable experience and information for me! I got a little lost near the end though I think, but I suppose it is not for you or her or perhaps anyone to provide the reasoning why or how crystals have these innate precious energies. I loved reading your story though, thank you. it also reminded me of this essential oil book I have which they did a similar experiment with a special photography and each essential oil created a different colorization and shapes and animation. I may've mentioned I met a guy online who has something like that too and he has caught energy coming from a crystal with it, among other things like leaves on a plant and people.
just a couple video examples. first one is of a crystal field which starts after 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqidmih0qRU
lavender essential oil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lou8NkTATsQ

probably not nearly as amazing as what your partner could see, but I think awesome for us to be able to see something too. well Element you said quite a few things that I would love to learn more about if you feel like elaborating on anything you mentioned. thank you so much for your marvelous contribution to this thread! I noticed you said your then partner, so you two are no longer together, but are you in contact at all?

Crystal canuck the studies are not based on crystals because most studies are not unfortunately. but I did provide you with some studies on crystals that heralded their healing ability in a number of ways, like how shungite is antibacterial and antifungal and whatnot. These properties are beneficial for humans in general, and not just effective at purifying water. And something I forgot about tourmaline is one of its properties is far infrared , and that is very healing also. I actually went to this really cool Korean-inspired spa in Chicago (with my sister who lives in South Korea) and they had various crystal rooms, and a golden pyramid room hehe, and one of the rooms had crystals along with far infrared. Now I am not sensitive to things that much, but in this room I swear I could feel my body healing and sort of shuffling out the toxicity that didn't belong. actually while I don't usually experience notable phenomenon, there is a meditation and some EFT healing I've done that made me kind of quiver my body, and with the EFT healing the first time I experienced any physical movement with an online healer friend doing the speaking for me through the phone,my stomach was rolling in and out lol. but anyways sorry that's off topic. Tourmaline has a number of properties that make it extra healing though, and science verifies these properties are efficacious. They haven't done a bunch of crystal healing studies that would qualify to be featured on ncbi or anything.. but other countries like Russia have done more research, such as what they've done with shungite, especially since it is found there. Zeolite crystals like apophyllite and stilbite also have undeniable properties that are known to be healing. So, I think that it is a simple matter of cause and effect, if those words apply here as the property of being antimicrobial or whatever is a cause that occurs, and the effect is the healing. Just because there isn't an expensive study funded by the mainstream about it doesn't mean it fails to be a thing. These are just some of the basic healing properties these treasures from nature has, it doesn't even begin to claim or explain how intricately healing and profound crystals actually are.

A quartz powered watch works how? I guess it is its piezoelectric property that allows it to function as a timekeeper. and they use quartz in other technology like radio transmitters/receivers and computers. Now the miracle of something working like that has no parallel to something repelling fire such as with your asbestos example. The thing about quartz working in technology has to do with its frequency or vibration. and I am pretty sure they can test and show the frequency of objects, as I heard essential oils have high frequencies and raw foods and herbs, etc.. so they must be able to test it. and humans have a frequency too as I guess everything does? well, crystals have a very high vibration right? and that effects other things around it. that's another way it is healing but I don't know enough about the science and all that of it to really discuss it. it might have to do with entrainment which I mentioned above, but I'm not sure. either way, quartz crystal is very stable, is composed of particular geometry on a molecular level, and has an incredible vibration, as do other crystals too.

As for light therapy, well I also included at least one study about color therapy alone, but with the light therapy some studies show that specific colors of light heal better than others or work for certain purposes. If looking at a color or light is healing and you can look at a crystal and see color and/or light then logic follows the crystal is healing too. but again that is just a singular property and crystals have so much more going on. You cannot just discount supportive facts simply because they are not talked about in a large government funded study that attests crystals are healing. because they're not too big on doing those kinds of studies, so you'll just have to accept the facts and put it all together yourself. It keeps reminding me of those IQ test questions lol where they're like If all Mucks are Monsters but only half of Monsters are Mumps are all Mucks Mumps? So the question is, If most all of nature is a source of negative ions, and negative ions are healing to humans, and crystals are a part of nature, are crystals a source of negative ions and thus healing to humans? If far infrared properties are healing to humans and tourmaline has far infrared properties, is tourmaline therefore healing to humans? The answers to these questions can't logically be no, even if they occur in small degrees, the property and the object that contains it has an effect nonetheless