Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Ascender
Wink Channeling my future spouse?

Ok so this is real for me. I explained to the man I tried dating that I remote viewed the future and we were married. I ended up getting immediately in touch with the loving feelings the me as wife felt. Like I jumped ahead in the relationship and I knew him now as a second version of himself, but SD my husband. He cannot understand. We fight, he is seeing someone else after I have moved away. I told him impulsively I would be willing to consider talking to him again if he shows up in my new state.

I consciously asked in my mind, the future him and heard I did the right thing by setting that sort of boundry. I felt supported by this version of him technically in the future.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Ascender
Oh and I asked when he may show up in my state, and got 13 weeks down the line.
Old 23-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Master
As an observation, I've read a half-dozen of your posts, and they were all about attracting a new relationship/husband, or something to that effect. The healthy thing might be to work on yourself: heal after that bad relationship you were in, and spend time creating a happy life by yourself and on your own. Become your own best friend, someone who doesn't need another person to confirm who you are. It sounds like that's what you need most right now. At the very least it doesn't seem all that clear, and seems to be a confusing kind of struggle of sorts for you. Love isn't confusing or a struggle. And when love comes, it's clear as a bell.

Channel a vision of you instead. Channel a picture of the essential you, the true you, the clear and happy and independent you. So that you will be ready to then meet any potential future friend or mate, when it naturally happens. That would be my suggestion as far as what to focus on.

Last edited by Baile : 23-10-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 23-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
As an observation, I've read a half-dozen of your posts, and they were all about attracting a new relationship/husband, or something to that effect. The healthy thing might be to work on yourself: heal after that bad relationship you were in, and spend time creating a happy life by yourself and on your own. Become your own best friend, someone who doesn't need another person to confirm who you are. It sounds like that's what you need most right now. At the very least it doesn't seem all that clear, and seems to be a confusing kind of struggle of sorts for you. Love isn't confusing or a struggle. And when love comes, it's clear as a bell.

Channel a vision of you instead. Channel a picture of the essential you, the true you, the clear and happy and independent you. So that you will be ready to then meet any potential future friend or mate, when it naturally happens. That would be my suggestion as far as what to focus on.
What a great reply!
Old 14-11-2018, 02:49 AM
Ascender
Yes, however, what you guys don't know is I have been alone(working on myself) for most of 13 years since my divorce. I really am tired of being alone. I'm almost 50 years old. I plan to have another long term partner and if I have to kiss a dozen frogs again I pretty much will. I deserve a loving partner.