Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeking advice on removing spirit attachments

Hi All,

So I've got this malevolent spirit attachement to my body. I've tried getting rid of it by taking sea salt baths, agressive praying, going to my priest etc but to no avail. It typically just leaves and then comes back.

I recently began meditating and was moved to purchase some black tourmaline and rhodizite. It hasn't arrived but I can't wait! What are your thoughts on this? Do you think there is anything else I can do?

Many thanks.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:23 AM
Experiencer

Pray to Jesus. Ask Him to solve the problem. Ask Him to protect you. Ask Him to help. It's good to pray to God, but sometimes Jesus, or Angels, are able to help us because God uses them to do His work. Just say something like, 'Jesus, please solve this problem. Please help. Please protect me.' I'm sure Jesus will answer your prayer.

The entity that's disturbing you is almost definitely your own ego. It's not a spirit. I myself have experienced something similar. Many people who have interacted on this website have also.

Ego isn't real. It's like a fantasy we have. It has no power over you. YOU control it, not vice versa. If you try to control it consciously, you'll see that it's something you're doing.

Jesus has referred to ego as 'the great deceiver,' and has said many times that the 'devil' is simply a metaphor for ego. Remember that the ego isn't real - it's just something we do to ourselves.

If you want to learn more about this stuff, and about ego, I suggest getting the book 'A Course in Miracles'. ACIM was written by Jesus and received by a human being. It also has a year long workbook to work through which Jesus has said is the most powerful tool available to human beings for spiritual awakening.

I hope this helps.

Just pray to Jesus and ignore your ego. It can't hurt you. Again, I and many others have experienced what you're experiencing.
Old 28-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Knower

I don't think it's your own ego. I think it's a spirit entity. At least it is in my case.

Jesus might be able to help, I have heard of a couple of other people who were helped by Jesus with this problem. But he certainly never helped me when I called out to him. Why he helps some and not others is a bit of mystery to me.

I've been looking into The Emotion Code and The Body Code. There are Youtube videos on it. And in The Body Code, they have "entities" as an option. So it might be worth a try to see if one of their staff practitioners can remove the entity for you. They have a $37. option for those who want to sample the process. You might be able to get them to remove the entity for that. https://www.healerslibrary.com/

I might give that a try myself later on, right now I'm trying some other things on the two entities I'm dealing with. Every time they become bothersome, I'm going to pray for Archangel Michael to take them away to wherever they need to be. This seems to quite them down, although they come back the next day. Maybe if I do it enough times they'll stop coming back.

I think I might practice surrounding myself in a white light of protection like some people recommend just to see how effective it really is
Old 29-08-2018, 01:14 AM
Experiencer

You've to make the notion clear that the malevolent entity isn't welcome.

Surrounding yourself completely in positive energy and love will help.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:09 AM
Master
You might find it is gone.
Let me know if it is otherwise.
Old 29-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Master
I have attachments for over four years now,and almost nothing i tried seems to work against them.
Even adept magicians can't solve the problem..

Land beings and parasites are very hard to get rid off.

If they're local-land beings any attempt to kick them out will result to battle,since they'll do anything to defend their teritory..

Parasites attach them selves to the brain area and you'll have to find someone who knows how to pull them out.
Then the parasite must be send in a place that it wont be able to return again..

The whole thing is very complicated...

By the way,one thing that seems to have an effect against them,is to take a bath with bay leaves.
In my case it helped more than angelic beings and prayers...

Also burn some camphor discs with charcoal discs.
Camphor is an unpleasant smell for parasites and will clear a lot of negative energies..

Prayers wont work against parasites,the same way they won't work against a worm or a leech.
If the parasite is allready inside you,imagining white light and shields over your self is also useless.(i tried)

The only site i found about parasitic extraction is from the quareia course (josephine maccarthy) but it requires skills in visionary magic..

(for some reason i can't post the link)
Old 29-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Master
Take a look here and follow the instructions
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45481
Old 29-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Master
Thanks for this peteyzen.I did as you wrote.
It's nice to see people trying to help unconditionally.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:42 PM
Newbie ;)

So grateful

Just logged in. Thanks for all your suggestions and help.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You might find it is gone.
Let me know if it is otherwise.

Thanks alot. How did you do that? It's certainly not as active as before.