Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Ask your guardian angels and spirit guides for assistance if you are channeling or with someone else who is. Ask that only positive loving energy be in your space and be present for it. As well as imagine there's a white sphere of white light energy around the room youre doing it. They cant manipulate you or interfere when you do these things.
Old 23-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Knower

I believe if you increase your vibration you no longer match up to negative energies. If you must, create a white light, create it and then trust it, putting it up due to fear will actually attract what you don't want. When I first started to open up clairvoyantly I found calling on Archangel Michael very helpful too. He helped calm my fear to the point where it left as I became more comfortable and confident exploring and interacting with the spirit world. To me, he has this no-nonsense, confronting but kind and confident energy about him. And there are no demons just trickster entities that gain their power by feeding off of fear and negative emotions. And as Graduating Earth mentioned, your guardian angels and spirit guides can help you out too =] Have fun!
Old 23-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
I completely agree that when we raise our vibration, the negative beings can't be around and we attract beings to suit our higher vibration. The beings would begin with guardian angels to help you and to introduce you to more beings from the Light. This can lead to having Celestial Guides who are very safe to channel.

Blessings!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 30-01-2019, 03:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

When your a Medium and you channel or speak with those passed over at times you do not get whom you are seeking to get. You have to work to make sure to find information that lines up. Many times when I am working with someone whom comes in is not whom they seek but whom has the message they NEED the most to hear.

You never work alone ! You are always with your Guides or Guardians. You have to trust that your safe, and that while there are negative forces you are prepared to work in your calling.

I would not suggest that you just go out and ask to talk to spirits or entities it is not child's play.

Lynn
Old 30-01-2019, 09:13 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When your a Medium and you channel or speak with those passed over at times you do not get whom you are seeking to get. You have to work to make sure to find information that lines up. Many times when I am working with someone whom comes in is not whom they seek but whom has the message they NEED the most to hear.

You never work alone ! You are always with your Guides or Guardians. You have to trust that your safe, and that while there are negative forces you are prepared to work in your calling.

I would not suggest that you just go out and ask to talk to spirits or entities it is not child's play.

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Just out of curiousity, would you speak to peoples' abilities to open and close these "channels". If opened, how can someone close it. For example, I know someone who seems to talk or have voices talk but can't control it - otherwise he appears completely sanguine and clear.

Also what do you mean by it is not child's play? Were you trained and taught? If it is not child's play, it assumes there are problems, so how do people who come across such things manage situations like this? Get help? (if so how to tell who is authentic and of the Light)

A lot of questions - thanks for your time on any of them.

JL
Old 31-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

There are two trains of thought that I have come to understand. One being like me where you come in wide open or "Light Switch On" to it all, its a natural born identity that you are it seems. For me I so tried everything to turn it off and have it taken from me as I had little to no foundations to understand it all. It just got stronger with me as it was whom I came into this life to be. It was not until I was in my 40's that I fully opened to work with all that I am, I had to mature and have the time to devote I think.

The other is that we all come in with abilities but that door is not open but we can learn. We all have a 6th sense but its not always so open to us, too at times its not something one would want to open as you do have to be emotionally strong to take it all on.

I can close off being able to hear it all at once, the brain is good at the logic reality side of things. I am never without someone in spirit around me but I do not let them control me. When it comes to channeling that usually is a planned event where you sit ready to listen. It can just happen and it does at times but too you have to be able to take control over yourself and being grounded.

Its a fine line on what we open to as we never know how strong that ability might be in us. Its like opening a portal or using something to open that portal to the otherside. Things like Spirit Boards, so many shows on TV now show how bad things can get. Yet they are sold in stores as "games".

We are all open to what the other side hold, but its not for all of us to open to as like in the living there is good and bad energies.

There is a fine line on what too is mental illness hearing voices and true connections to the Paranormal World. In my 20's I did have tests done to make sure I was OK and I was blessed to find an open minded Dr. to not just put me on med's. Yet to some it is illness maybe as I do hear voices and I do talk to things others can not see. Yet I know well I am sane.

I was never trained or taught all I know if from self explorations, or taking workshops where I unraveled what I was by learning it from the basics to the level I was at naturally. At 16 a teacher gave me a book on Mediums / Psychics and said start at the last chapter and read forwards then you will better understand yourself. The last chapter was ME in full but it was the process of how one's that learn it get there that showed me its not everyone that is the same level. I was very different.

I do not feel that we should be around "Cold Reading" others. I can read almost anyone, but I try not to do it. There will always be real and those that fake it for profits in life's path.

Lynn
Old 31-01-2019, 04:23 PM
janielee

Thanks for your response Lynn.

JL
Old 01-02-2019, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder

When I channel or do readings etc it I always do my own protection using a series of coloured 'light bubbles', I call upon my angels and spirit team to be my 'bouncers' so that only those from love, light and a high vibration come through. I also ask that only information that is for my, and/or who the message is for, highest good. I make sure I'm well grounded and that I'm just in a generally good frame of mine. I also use my intuition and if it doesn't feel right then I will wait until it does or just not do it. I use tools like candles, incense and crystals for extra protection also. And for me, its just trusting and knowing that I will only bring in the highest light beings or messages because anything else is not my reality.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:34 AM
janielee

Thank you Moon Willow.

Namaste,

JL.