Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-05-2018, 03:40 AM
Master
you are fascinating Rah nam. it's a pleasure to have met you.
i'm enjoying the discussion we're having; i consider it a bonus in life.
my perspective of reality differs from yours. i am currently experiencing
myself as a human-being; i don't view that as impossible -- it is actual.
i imagine that i might have future or past experiences where i've been
other forms of being. it's my wish that those experiences be accessible
to me, wherever i find myself, and storage within the dna seems the
most suitable place for that information to be kept.

in regards to rules, i would not participate in a game where the rules
demanded that the players harm one another; i don't seek to damage
myself or others. my higher self identity would not enter into a realm
in which it was predetermined that no desirable outcome was permitted.
not unless i was allowed to rewrite the rules from within that system.
i believe that humanity is empowered to be masters of their fate.
Old 26-07-2018, 11:33 PM
Seeker
I have draconian void progenitor genes mixed with elven blood and a strong connection to trees and bees as "we" more or less share the same goddess and a few days back i got "infused" with a brave light fae inside my brain hovering above the passive and more or less stable event-horizon at our zero point gravity well created as a spirit portal to the waters above and below the artificial alien holo grid i am stuck in.
How did i get all that you might ask. well i died at childbirth and got digitally reconstructed and forced to live in a digital holographic nightmare inside another nightmare(dream in dream inside The Great Source.
I just hope we all get to the other side peacefully as one whole spirit :)
Love and Blessings
Old 27-07-2018, 01:58 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gray Vidar
I have draconian void progenitor genes mixed with elven blood and a strong connection to trees and bees as "we" more or less share the same goddess and a few days back i got "infused" with a brave light fae inside my brain hovering above the passive and more or less stable event-horizon at our zero point gravity well created as a spirit portal to the waters above and below the artificial alien holo grid i am stuck in.
How did i get all that you might ask. well i died at childbirth and got digitally reconstructed and forced to live in a digital holographic nightmare inside another nightmare(dream in dream inside The Great Source.
I just hope we all get to the other side peacefully as one whole spirit :)
Love and Blessings

Old 28-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Master

Since reality is more relative than physical anyways, then at least it is quite possible to have the experience of being part Fae.
Old 30-07-2018, 05:33 AM
Master
I never knew what any of this was all about until I watched the first few seasons of "Lost Girl".

Then I started wondering if fiction was much stranger than truth. How does one know if they are a "Fae" and even if they were aware they were "different" somehow, does this mean they are really Fae or something else? and what kind of Fae would they be if they were one?

Or is it maybe based upon pop culture or this TV show or something?
Old 30-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Seeker
Color

The Celestial Angelics of old had "hidden" worded accelerated genetic holo(light) multi RNA/DNA encoding that stayed with em for generations, until released into manifested space time(triggered) by a chron Ohm/OM contracted/dispersed spark of off-grid energy pulse. Creating either an light fae/elf or dark elf/shadow
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Namaste
Love and Blessings
Old 14-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Guide
I personally feel connected to the fairies, so I'm not sure if this is the same thing or not. Ever since I was younger, I loved fairy tales, singing songs, had a big imagination and always been drawn to fairies and the fantasy world. Sometimes I feel as if I am a fairy.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:18 AM

Had a past life as a fae, i am a fae now as well, faes enliven things with their energy, if you activate that in your DNA you also become your archetype so they consider those types fae too... and youll attract supernatural fairies that will tell you about it! (Plant Spirits talk a lot as well)
Old 03-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Seeker

I have the pointy ears, the playfulness and the dreamy looks of one.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Hi...........