Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 20-01-2013, 04:08 AM
Master
I'm very fond of modern plumbing and facilities... soooo, I think right now is pretty good

Old 20-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Rin

Whatever past period you select it will not be the way you imagine it to be.
Old 20-01-2013, 05:52 PM
mightything

ha you know. i can say the incriminating answer of the 80's.
but instead in going to go with some time of swords. if i could be a foudling of a noble and honest house young but with my current mind. (wouldnt want to go in blind and lacking any hidden knowledge)
a dark skined exotic warrior, mmm id prolly change history a bit. i would like to feel what the world was like back then. energy wise. id have to pick my time and location kinda carefully unless i choose to explore my current body's homeland.
Old 20-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Quagmire

I think I would go back to my date of birth (1980) to get a new perspective on it with my new found wisdom. Maybe learn how to master Donkey Kong this time around be the hero of the arcade dancing to the Waka Waka beat of Pac-Man escaping the ghosts of the past...
Old 21-01-2013, 12:19 AM
sesheta

I have always felt connected to ancient Egypt, midevil England, and the USA from the time period of mid-1800's -1900 (the Civil War/"Wild West" time)
Old 22-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I would go back to the God Spark of the beginning of life as we know it. That point where it all opened wide to explore.

Oh wait I did that in a meditaion and ye know what it all lead me back to well here and now. Where would I truly fit in, not back in time not with all that I be....I would be done in for sure. Right now is where I fit best I feel.

Lynn

hello lynn i would love to back when the earth was a new too, maybe we will oneday.
Old 22-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I have always felt connected to ancient Egypt, midevil England, and the USA from the time period of mid-1800's -1900 (the Civil War/"Wild West" time)

hey Sesheta that is awesome why do you suppose people feel connected to diffarent areas in the first place ?
Old 22-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
Whatever past period you select it will not be the way you imagine it to be.

Rin way to put a damper on my mood lol i'm just kidding you are right though it will be diffarent and unreal to what you may conjur up in your mind.
Old 22-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
I think I would go back to my date of birth (1980) to get a new perspective on it with my new found wisdom. Maybe learn how to master Donkey Kong this time around be the hero of the arcade dancing to the Waka Waka beat of Pac-Man escaping the ghosts of the past...

lol someone has pacman fever over here i like the 80s too.

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Old 22-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightything
ha you know. i can say the incriminating answer of the 80's.
but instead in going to go with some time of swords. if i could be a foudling of a noble and honest house young but with my current mind. (wouldnt want to go in blind and lacking any hidden knowledge)
a dark skined exotic warrior, mmm id prolly change history a bit. i would like to feel what the world was like back then. energy wise. id have to pick my time and location kinda carefully unless i choose to explore my current body's homeland.

mightything i would like to also go back into maybe the biblical times,