Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Master

Some people talk about experiencing this life as a purpose in itself, or about doing your best. That's good general advice, which makes sense when you know what you are here to do, and act toward that end.

We might have an eternity ahead of us, spiritually, but we should stile strive to evolve faster, than slacking.

Our lives resemble to going to school without knowing what we are there for. We can't experience school for what is meant to be if we don't know that we have to learn, what to learn, from whom to learn. What does it mean in that condition to do your best? Not much.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Some people talk about experiencing this life as a purpose in itself, or about doing your best. That's good general advice, which makes sense when you know what you are here to do, and act toward that end.

We might have an eternity ahead of us, spiritually, but we should stile strive to evolve faster, than slacking.

Our lives resemble to going to school without knowing what we are there for. We can't experience school for what is meant to be if we don't know that we have to learn, what to learn, from whom to learn. What does it mean in that condition to do your best? Not much.

Hi inavalan,

To speak for myself, when saying do your best doesn't always entail knowing what may be meant to do, but do what one is able to do at present.

Not always easy or even pleasant, but to not give up. Especially on myself.

I don't always know what I am meant to do. At times it gets realized through doing something. At times it unfolds as I live this life.

If I give up on myself, am I doing my best or what I am able? I think no, IMO.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi inavalan,

To speak for myself, when saying do your best doesn't always entail knowing what may be meant to do, but do what one is able to do at present.

Not always easy or even pleasant, but to not give up. Especially on myself.

I don't always know what I am meant to do. At times it gets realized through doing something. At times it unfolds as I live this life.

If I give up on myself, am I doing my best or what I am able? I think no, IMO.
I understand, and agree. What I meant was that not knowing what we are supposed to do, can change something apparently useful, or at least benign, into its opposite. So, for me, the first order of "action" is to to form an opinion about what I am supposed to do. Then, surely, keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I understand, and agree. What I meant was that not knowing what we are supposed to do, can change something apparently useful, or at least benign, into its opposite. So, for me, the first order of "action" is to to form an opinion about what I am supposed to do. Then, surely, keep an eye on it and adjust accordingly.

That is something I learned and keep learning as well. To have some sort of idea as to what to do, then adjust as needed. As a cook often find it helps to be flexable. Which is a lesson to apply to life.

Sometimes don't know what may be around the corner or what life may bring.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Suspended

I have been sleeping a lot, lately, having become legally blind from injury, as far as I can tell.

I had an out-of-body experience which felt like you go on, after death, feeling the pain of your body.

I don't know what to do.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Suspended

Other times, I sleep perfectly sound. And, many other times, I have dreams of different realities.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Is it true that I will go on endlessly?

As an individual with independent consciousness I don't believe so - but as the universe with cosmic consciousness I believe you will be forever eternal

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 08-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Experiencer
I actually think most of the entities in this world/dimension will end up going to Heaven but I also think there are some entities who will be "left behind" and trapped in time/space forever. Some entities are simply too attached to this world/dimension to move on from it, and I believe such entities will keep reincarnating as various life forms until the universe ceases to exist, if it ever does.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
Yes, eternity is now. It is not something that begins at a future time or else it would not be eternity. Eternity is forever and so it is something that perpetually exists.
Eternity is every yesterday, every today and every tomorrow. It is a truth of life that we "wake up" to and once you "wake up" it means that you have remembered.
What did you remember? That life is eternal, and that this lifetime is not your first one (and will not be your last).
Exactly as human life is born, lives for a time and then dies the universe is the same design. It has a beginning, plays out across a massive span of time and then ends.
We are now living at the end.
But, the end of this lifetime is only the end of this lifetime. After it is destroyed, it begins again.

Two things humans use to try to tell themselves through their amnesia (lol!):
This is the song that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on my friends
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends...
Pete and repeat were in a boat. Pete falls out. Who's left? Repeat. Pete and repeat were in a boat. Pete falls out. Who's left? Repeat. Pete and repeat are in a boat...
The idea is for humanity on the whole to get life right and choose eternal salvation but humanity always gets life wrong and so we end up with eternal destruction and eternal darkness.
However, there is an instance - but it only exists in potential - of the universe being all light (no darkness). Yes, there is a scriptural reference to a universe made of light (where there are no suns).
It's in Revelation 22 somewhere.
Any more questions, let me know.
No...I think you said it all !!
Well done!

Also, all those that would be interested in this topic...you would love reading,
"The Disappearance of The Universe".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Earl
I am nervous that this is eternity now. I have some injuries that I cannot overcome, and I am nervous I'm going the wrong way.
I hold confidence in my dreams, and that I am in "the realm of the first life".
I think I would cry for a long time if I could not have my heaven after all I've been through, and It's not over.
There is a new person here...today in the Welcome section watch for her.
She might help.
Click:

Induced Miracle Healing bestinscount

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru