Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 13-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

John Titor

Any read up on John Titor or know about his story? Its actually really interesting.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Seeker

I've heard of him from an anime a while back then I became more interested in the topic and researched on him. I even read his own posts and replies to other people on the old forum after googling it.

J.T's explanation, or theory, on time travel, is fascinating that traveling through time is not jumping forward or back but traveling to a new timeline (or dimension) entirely to the desired time location.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Guide
I heard him on George Noory's coast to coast. Although there was a discussion about how someone called in pretending to be him, but this person now talking was the real him. It was entertaining.
Old 25-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

From my understanding, the person that claimed to be " John Titor " and was on several radio talk shows and podcasts has been called out. It's shown to be an actual person living right now. I'm not going to post his name but you can easily find it doing a google search.

One podcast host called him out on a show last year, and " John Titor " left the interview, when he couldn't, or wouldn't answer the hosts questioins about him being that other person. This host did research on Titor, and found out he was someone else.

Other podcasts that had him on previously dropped John Titor like a hot potato then.

To sum it up, there is no time traveler John Titor.

( in my opinion, of course )
Old 26-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Master
I've always found the John Titor story kind of interesting. it makes me think of the Terminator movies in a way. Logically I don't think it was real, but part of me really wanted to believe it

I have always wanted to time travel. go on a bill & ted like excellent adventure of sorts
Old 04-11-2018, 03:47 AM
Ascender
I identify with how the description goes to be able to jump to other realities. Multiple universes are what Bashar teaches as does Seth. And as a medium I can move my conscious around and get glimpses of things remotely, so incredible too.