Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-09-2019, 04:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I,ve been studying Death and the Afterlife and if there is reincarnation for the past couple of years and I've found out that most of the websites on this subject contradict each other.
There's so much false info out there,I don't know what to believe.(That's my rant folks,I'll get back to studying).

ps.This sites good though.

I would encourage you to stop quantifying something that was never intended to be quantified. Whether you believe in an after life or not has no influence on whether there is one waiting for you or not. So why stress about not knowing the truth?

If you need assurance about life after death, then I can ask if you you've ever experienced non-existence? I can also ask you why it took 10 billion years for the universe to give you this one shot at life? I mean is there a line up in the stars for a chance at life? So then out of oblivion a life formed into a sentient being. If that's the case. You see more life come into existence every day what does that tell you about the nothingness of non-existence?

If we both could agree you are a being capable of understanding and feelings why worry about returning to that oblivion? I mean if you, a beautiful creature of the heavens rose out of nothing than could it be so inconceivable that it might actually happen again and again? When your body dies another one is born some where in the world.

Who would stop it? Ask yourself that and if your heart reveals a level of understanding you will have your answer about the afterlife. No book, no NDE, no religion. Just your heart is all you ever needed to open up the secrets of the universe.
Old 20-09-2019, 07:15 AM
hazada guess

Thank You All for your replies.They are all good answers to my rant.lol.
later,when I have time,I shall read the link posted by Niel.
I first started on this path when my mother died and I visited a spiritualist church,the medium there picked me out of the crowd and gave my answers to questions that only my mother would know.
I am convinced that there is an afterlife though what it is like I am yet to know.I am convinced that consciousness exists outside of the body.
As I can remember my birth and a little before,This increases the probability.
once again,thank you all for your replies,I will digest them when I have more time.Talk yo you later folks.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:09 AM
hazada guess

I've skipped through the link that Niel posted.It's very interesting but in my mind too religious.
I am not really a follower of religion as it is man made,though I do believe in a God,an entity,being or a force.
I'm afraid that this link contradicts many of my beliefs,(It may be true,who knows).
I'm a great follower of Hans Wilhelm's videos on life explained on you tube.They are the ones that I can most relate to,take a look.