Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Moonkestrel

Saw a square...sacred geometry maybe??

Was lying in bed the other night, wide awake and saw a square appear on my wall as if it was being drawn on by someone...as I watched, the line began, formed the square (which was standing on one of its corners) then stopped. The square stayed there for a few seconds, then seemed to dissolve into the wall and was gone.

Any ideas of what this was and whether it means anything?
Old 28-03-2011, 04:45 PM
CJ82Sky

very interesting - i have no idea what it could be but im certainly interested in learning more if you find anything out.
Old 28-03-2011, 08:23 PM
nightowl

When I look at a square it brings the word stability to mind. Maybe things are coming together for you spiritually and is forming a stable paradigm for you to work from???...

nightowl
Old 28-03-2011, 10:58 PM
sleepyamethyst

i have had some thing almost the same but a bit more complex in pattern i posted about it on here before they lost all the data and someone suggested it was a thing called a hypnogogic halucination , it was msot certainly a fasinating thing to witness in front of me never had it since though mine was a hexagon with segments and coloured dots and in the middle was faces very odd and it just faded after a few seconds
Old 01-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Lady Valkyrie

The cubic platonic solid springs to mind.

"The 5 Platonic solids (Tetrahedron, Cube or (Hexahedron), Octahedron, Dodecahedron and Icosahedron) are ideal, primal models of crystal patterns that occur throughout the world of minerals in countless variations. These are the only five regular polyhedra, that is, the only five solids made from the same equilateral, equiangular polygons. To the Greeks, these solids symbolized fire, earth, air, spirit (or ether) and water respectively. The cube and octahedron are duals, meaning that one can be created by connecting the midpoints of the faces of the other. The icosahedron and dodecahedron are also duals of each other, and three mutually perpendicular, mutually bisecting golden rectangles can be drawn connecting their vertices and midpoints, respectively. The tetrahedron is a dual to itself."

http://www.geometrycode.com/sg/index.shtml
Old 02-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Deactivated Account
I see lots of different shapes - squares, crosses etc. If you look up the symbolic meaning you'll probably find what resonates with you. Square, for me, means Earth and groundedness.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Moonkestrel

Thanks all - will ponder on it some more...
Old 10-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Master

I just saw something and thought of your post. I remembered it because I see rectangles a lot. I don't know why. Anyway, this is kind of convoluted but you may find it fascinating.

I have a favorite group I like to listen to (channeled by a couple of different people, the ninth dimensional Pleiadian collective). If you haven't been put off by that then they just recommended a book for people to read. It's called "A Wrinkle in Time". They said they had channeled it through the author some years ago. It's a children's book but contains some "triggers" as they called it. Things to help people remember truths.

I saw just now the book focuses on something called the tesseract. The tesseract:
Quote:
is the four-dimensional analog of the cube. The tesseract is to the cube as the cube is to the square.

This is how they use it in the story:
Quote:
angelic beings who transport [character names] through the universe by means of tesseract, a fifth-dimensional phenomenon explained as being similar to folding the fabric of space and time.
(quotes from Wickipedia)

Pretty cool I thought. Certainly tickles one's imagination.
Old 15-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Moonkestrel

Seeing squares appear out of no-where again - lol! Also as per another thread of mine, had several encounters with a new guide, WASP and according to the book I'm reading at the moment, WASP encouarges you to explore sacred geometry!! Amazing!
Old 21-04-2011, 09:33 PM
shifuku

cool. Especially the meaning inprogress pointed out.

Moonkestrel, were you thinking about something particular when the square appeared? Or was it one of those moments when you have no idea what you are thinking about?