Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-01-2011, 02:09 AM
nalan

Does Ndyr sound familiar?

I feel like I have to prove what I'm going to say, but I cannot. So here it is.

I have at least 2 past lives as an Ndyr, and I am hoping to find other Ndyr who have been able to move on.

Though I will explain later, it is exceedingly difficult for a Ndyr to move on to another life that is not Ndyr.

If this word rings anything for you, let me know. Re-connecting is very healing.
Old 28-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Guide
Ndyr sounds like an alien to me. This is really the first thing I thought of.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/100...02A446DE301F85
Old 28-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Animus27

For a minute I thought this was about Nadya Suleman
Old 28-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Time

Its an east indian name.... look it up on facebook
Old 28-01-2011, 10:55 PM
nalan

Verunia,
I tried several different options to access that website, but I cannot.

Ndyr, as I know them, are not human.
Old 29-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
Verunia,
I tried several different options to access that website, but I cannot.

Ndyr, as I know them, are not human.

Sorry about that- it was a picture of a yellow alein, lol
Old 31-01-2011, 08:31 PM
nalan

Yellow alien? Not quite what I was thinking, but definitely interesting. Did any other pictures come to mind?
Old 01-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Time

No but you asked if it was familiar, and it is, its an east indian name
Old 02-02-2011, 01:40 AM
nalan

Touble is that when I put NDYR as a keyword for search, the language is Hindi or something like that.

And Time,
I was responding to Verunia. Admittedly, I am super-sensitive, but I sense a great deal of negativity from you. And that's okay. Just why? (My apologies if I am incorrect.)
Old 02-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Time

Well, funny how you found out exactly what i did when i searched for the name?

I couldnt find any other reference to the word. So, its either an east indian (hindu) name, or it is something that only you know about. There fore, it may be mute to ask the question on them, if you are the only one who knows about them.

Its up to you to disregard information or to except it.

And i usualy dont say this, but i am one of the last people, that would be concidered negative. Of course none of us are perfect, and negative and positive makes the balance, just liek the magnetic feild around us, and the earth. But I am far from being a negative person. Then again, it was a long week last week. If anything you might have been picking that up.