Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Faith1111

Waking up.

I'm miserable. I can't take this. It's too much. I feel too much. I've always felt I could sense things. Had strong intuition. Little things, like knowing what song will play next or just knowing things before they happen. Asking a yes or no question and already knowing what the other person will say. But now, I feel everything. I have no idea what feelings are mine and other people's now. I'm angry all the time. I never used to be angry. I'm sad. I'm scared. And every now and then I am blissfully happy, so much so that I could cry. Nothing feels real anymore. I honestly feel like I am losing my mind. I feel like someone is trying to reach me. There is this constant pulling in my chest like someone is trying to remove my heart. It physically hurts. I can barely function. It's like nothing matters. I'm just lost in all these feelings. I see numbers all the time. 1111, 111, 555 mostly. Sometimes 333 or 1010 or 1212. And the word NOW. I see it everywhere. Also my birthday this year is 11-1-11. Songs come on and I feel like they are being played for me. Messages. I feel a sense of urgency but a powerlessness to do anything. I feel like I'm running out of time too. I'm not ready for this. The only time I feel okay is when I'm with who I believe is my twin flame. Being around him is the only time I feel peace, but it isn't possible to be around him often. I feel like my life is falling apart. I have this pull to the sky now. I am fascinated by it. It looks different, feels different. I feel almost like I'm floating above everyone. Like everyone is sleep walking and I'm awake. I don't know how to deal with all of this. Please help.
Old 24-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Hiya Faith

Do you work? School? Have hobbies?

Focus on those - as long as the hobbies are not spiritually-based.

Go clubbing, have meals out with friends, watch comedies. Do very earthy, human things. Read a trashy novel, treat yourself to a new piece of clothing, host a barbecue.

If you are fascinated by the sky, maybe look into studying it. And I mean astronomy, not astrology. Or study cloud formations, their names and attributes.

Basically, ground yourself.

Squatch
Old 24-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Master
sounds to me like you're an empath (and perhaps even a telepath) being inudated by the human collective conscious, which is in a state of shift right now. everything seems so signifigant. huh? i imagine the reason being with your "twin flame" gives you some relief is because he provides you with some shielding while he's around you.

check out the "Telepathy & ESP" threads wherein advice is given for dealing with telepathy and being an empath.
Old 24-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
Having spiritual gifts is wonderful, but if they begin to increase and we aren't ready for it it can get out of control. It sounds from your post like you are panicking - please don't panic. There are techniques you can use to learn to control your abilities (and, hopefully, better use them!).

Look up energy protection and grounding techniques and find some which work for you - one simple example is visualising yourself surrounded by protective white light and affirming that no negative energy can pass through it. Do this at the start of each day. It sounds like your aura isn't protecting you as it could - search for Donna Eden on youtube for some good aura exercises which will help with this. And ask spirit for guidance to help you learn more about controlling your abilities and cope with these feelings of overwhelm. It sounds to me like someone in spirit is trying to get through to you, perhaps a guide or loved one, but the easiest way to understand messages from spirit is to relax and allow them to flow. The more you worry about it, the less you will be able to understand from spirit. Try not to worry about running out of time, either. Every time I do that my guide reminds me that we all have eternity to work things out. There's no such thing as the last minute.

While I agree with Squatchit's grounding advice about removing yourself from spirituality for a while, I also suggest that you try to remove yourself from other people for a short time, particularly any negative people around you - perhaps take a break or holiday by yourself, or feign something contagious and tell people you want to be alone for a while! I am empathic too, and even with counter-measures in place, I do get overwhlemed if I have to be around a lot of people for long periods of time (as I often do in my job). On the other hand, after a few days in my own company I tend to feel very peaceful, positive and emotionally stable.

Above all, take a deep breath and try to be calm. Good luck.
Old 25-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Master
it sounds ot me since meeting your twin u have gone head first into a spiritual awakening , this can be very very scarey , i was just the same , im going to inbox u ok (((((((((hugs))))))))

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 25-04-2011, 05:52 PM
N2AButterfly

Faith1111,
I remember this very well. It happened to me 2 yrs 9 months upon meeting my tf. I came to realize after internet searches and this site, I was going through the dark night of the soul. From my experience, the worst thing you can do is fight it. Don't medicate with alcohol, it makes it worse. Extreme self-care is the order of the day. Fresh juices, hot baths, walks in nature. I have since taken up dancing lessons and learning to play the piano. Creative outlets and being out in nature and in the sun helped me immensely. Believe me, you and your life is changing and it will never be the same again. The universe is undoing all ego-based, cultural, societal influences we have learned in this 3D world and will be training you to live from here on out from your heart and soul/spirit.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by N2AButterfly
Faith1111,
I remember this very well. It happened to me 2 yrs 9 months upon meeting my tf. I came to realize after internet searches and this site, I was going through the dark night of the soul. From my experience, the worst thing you can do is fight it. Don't medicate with alcohol, it makes it worse. Extreme self-care is the order of the day. Fresh juices, hot baths, walks in nature. I have since taken up dancing lessons and learning to play the piano. Creative outlets and being out in nature and in the sun helped me immensely. Believe me, you and your life is changing and it will never be the same again. The universe is undoing all ego-based, cultural, societal influences we have learned in this 3D world and will be training you to live from here on out from your heart and soul/spirit.

that was the word i was looking for dark night of the soul ,lol instead i called it soul shock but its still the same thing , and yes i totally agree with you fighting it does make it worse , i self medictated mine wiht alcohol and that just made me worse until one day i decided enough was enough , i ditched the booze ditched the pills and decided to listen to the universe , because i had no other choice , luckily for me i found this site and have been great ever since :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 01-05-2011, 03:03 AM
Cherub T

Just want to say that the above comments are all great advice! x