Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Since aged ten , I suffered extreme fear on death CSEe

Any thoughts as to why that you would like to share?

James

Hi James , thanks for sharing . when I was about 10 to early 20's I suffered extreame fear on death , fearing that one day CSEe will be lost forever from this world ......but as I progress into life , I found " love' ofcause to a girl when I was 18 .....this feeling of love lead me to found much more emotions and there are a few words said to be associated with Mr Siddharta's quotation such as "awake" & " emptiness" fit in my common sense......I later found my version of " Buddhism" .
from Buddhism I feel more relax ....less fear . I guess I am no more the boy hiding under bed , screaming , crying at night .
thks
CSEe
Old 16-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver
There is the opposite lets call it Msihddub where it is about growing by not learning, not understanding any source at all. The path of being without being.

But I do start to understand. You use Buddhism as a way to make sense on your journey. A light on your path the same way some use Crist. I could call it Oompa Loompa and believe that the words of small singing men lights up my path and brings meaning to my life. Do you understand what I am saying. All I say is that what we call it and what form it has does not matter because as long as it brings you further down your chosen path, then that is all that matters.

I still at current awareness that all experiences is part of a natural process to release its pollutant energy , to be pure , to be empty in a process known to me as Buddhism ...perhaps what you are saying is part of such process .
I dont use " Buddhism" in my journey but rather it fit in my common sense . I do not quite understand what you meant ....but I never " choose" any path but rather learn and progress ......Buddhism is the process of continue understanding , progressing without attachment on "self" , knowledge, beliefs or faith .
I really enjoy discussing with you and looking forwards for much-much more discussion .
Thks
CSEe
Old 16-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Master
I still hope to discuss with anyone currently " teaching" Buddhism or claiming to be "master" of Buddhism .
My purpose is sincerely to learn .....what makes them "see" or "feel" or "understand" or even realize that they understand Buddhism more than others ........perhaps their insight will be a factor that change me .
So any " Master" wish to share ? So far no " master" or "teacher" willing to discuss with me but they seems prefer I read books and accept their words.I am very interested to debate / discuss with any "master" , "venerable" even " The Holiness" in my effort to learn buddhism before I face my coffin ...so please lets discuss .
Thks
CSEe
Old 16-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Hi James , thanks for sharing . when I was about 10 to early 20's I suffered extreame fear on death , fearing that one day CSEe will be lost forever from this world ......but as I progress into life , I found " love' ofcause to a girl when I was 18 .....this feeling of love lead me to found much more emotions and there are a few words said to be associated with Mr Siddharta's quotation such as "awake" & " emptiness" fit in my common sense......I later found my version of " Buddhism" .
from Buddhism I feel more relax ....less fear . I guess I am no more the boy hiding under bed , screaming , crying at night .
thks
CSEe

My understanding of The Buddha's teachings is that there really is nothing that suggests something happens to you after death in the form of still being "you" or anything else for that matter.
My personal experience and observation agrees that there is no answer to this question.
My breakthru was in seeing that I "needed" for there to be something. Once I realized that, I was able to relax into the moment without even giving a thought to if I continue on or not.

Blessings, James
Old 17-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
My understanding of The Buddha's teachings is that there really is nothing that suggests something happens to you after death in the form of still being "you" or anything else for that matter.
My personal experience and observation agrees that there is no answer to this question.
My breakthru was in seeing that I "needed" for there to be something. Once I realized that, I was able to relax into the moment without even giving a thought to if I continue on or not.

Blessings, James

Thanks for sharing James , my current understanding of Buddhism is my desire to live , my emotions / compassion / love / hate relate to others being will caused my existant and I will continue to " exist" as long as I have the desire , make choices to exist and my existant is actually a pollutant in purity/emptiness...that is how I understand Buddhism.
I will under-going a PROCESS to experience , to aware and to accept " my being" and free "my self" from me and cease my existant be in emptiness........be in the original energy of purity before pollutant .
So is always me in my world and never relate to others .
Buddhism to me is always about "ownself".

I am here to challenge this understanding , to learn from others and move to greater understanding....
Thks
CSEe
Old 17-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Master
[quote=CSEe][color="Blue"]I still hope to discuss with anyone currently " teaching" Buddhism or claiming to be "master" of Buddhism .
My purpose is sincerely to learn .....what makes them "see" or "feel" or "understand" or even realize that they understand Buddhism more than others ........perhaps their insight will be a factor that change me .
So any " Master" wish to share ? So far no " master" or "teacher" willing to discuss with me but they seems prefer I read books and accept their words.I am very interested to debate / discuss with any "master" , "venerable" even " The Holiness" in my effort to learn buddhism before I face my coffin ...so please lets discuss .
Thks CSEe/COLOR]
Old 17-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Mayflow

Buddhism is sort of like a flowing river of freedom of mind.
Old 17-07-2012, 01:45 AM
Sybilline

[quote=CSEe]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
[color="Blue"]I still hope to discuss with anyone currently " teaching" Buddhism or claiming to be "master" of Buddhism .
Thks CSEe/COLOR]

What if there IS no "Master" here?
Old 17-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Master
There is always the master, be it in nature or even an animal, its always there bubbling behind everything, bubbling within, that is where the true master is found.
Old 17-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Mayflow

The freedom of any heart does not rely on a master or that heart is not free.