Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

If infrastructure ever does fail alcohol will become very valuable just for its antiseptic properties alone. Stills even more so because you can use them to make water potable. I found this website on herbs with medicinal properties. Very interesting stuff. A lot of it deals with relaxation and gastrointestinal issues. Some of them worked for chronic pain especially those with alkaloids. Some alkaloids will attach to opiate receptors and disrupt pain signals and are a lot safer than NSAIDs. Before I came to this forum I was advocating for Chronic Pain patients and raising awareness on the real reality behind the opiate crisis. It is horrific to see such a humanitarian crisis sweep our country an no one seems to care or even notice until the end up in pain and they get no relief.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Master

Lol, I just had my opiate prescription refilled, but I am very cautious with them. I don't take them on a regular basis. I sure don't need the complication of an addiction in my life.

I'd be interest in learning how and what alkaloids can disrupt pain signals if you have the time to point me in the right direction.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Experiencer

I will pm you later tonight
Old 13-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Wow Linen I have a deep connection to the Giza Platue I have no clue why maybe it is just enchanting ... no its something about the history that draws me in. Specifically the great Pyramids and Toth. Linen your soul has had such a facinating journey.

Trin sweety I think I have had a lot of lives like yours fairly normal yet traumatic. Some because of my choices and others because of the choices of others. I have been poor and I have been wealthy. At some point I am pretty sure I lived through some type of doomsday scenario because I am very into being prepared and preparing my children to survive chaos.

I want to go through Quantum Hypnotherapy to discover more and hopefully heal my thyroid. I would also like to explore the parallel timeline theory and the possible death of myself and my son. It totally fits the changes that occurred during the time frame.

A doomsday scenario? Oh wow, that had to have been harrowing, but I bet seeing it via dream would be fascinating!

Yeah, I too have thyroid issues. Gluten mostly. But grains keep me going throughout the day, perhaps I should look into gluten free grains.
Old 13-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Master

Trin, look into the protein rich gluten free grains like quinoa and amaranth. Super high in protein. If you do go off gluten, you will find you will crave it for a few weeks. It's an addiction. Here is a simple article on it. Easy to get through and gets directly to the point.

https://www.goodforyouglutenfree.com...ten-addiction/

Weigh the pluses and minuses if you decide to go gluten free. It's a big decision.

Dr William Davis has a book out on it and so does the neurosurgeon Dr David Perlmutter.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Knower
I've only had one glimpse into what I think may have been a past life. I was wide awake when it happened so it wasn't a dream I was in the kitchen at home when suddenly the surroundings changed and instead of being me I was an elderly lady dressed in a wrap around apron. I was quite short and fat. My family were around me and wanting to go out but they didn't know what to do about looking after their collie dog and her litter of puppies. I told them not to worry, I could look after the puppies. I remember feeling delighted at being entrusted with them. It was a very short glimpse into another life. Maybe it was the past or maybe it was the future, or maybe it was a daydream. How can you tell?
Old 05-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

I honestly cant explain how I know the difference between the reality of a thing vs just my imagination except...when I get visions I usually travel to that point in time and view it as a silent observer....for the times when I dont travel it is a very powerful feeling that over rides all of my senses. I still dont really know how I do it. They usually start out with me staring off into space and my mind is totally empty then a thought or desire will just randomly pop into my head and the next thing I know I am there. Other times it is a very powerful daydream that I myself didnt conjure. When it is a dream they have a different feel even in the dream I know it is contact. If people talk to me in my sleep during one of these dreams I will usually translate it in my sleep out loud. I almost always know what message is being conveyed though there have been 2 I have yet to understand though I know it has something to do with being protected from my own memories. Also water and snakes are two of my major archetypes. The meanings though change depending on the dream.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Master
i get it wa well u do lifess i v had befre ths iv got now

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-09-2018, 06:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I had life in late 15th Century England and died in 1485. I can hardly wait to get full posting privileges so that I can properly share my story with you all. My entire life from childhood until now has been full of weird "coincidences" and what I call high strangeness. I have had numerous dreams of that life and one involving my death in battle has recurred for several months (Thank goodness, I did not actually get to see myself die. I think my mind knows I am not ready to witness that

Stacy
Old 09-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Suspended

Very amusing question