Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 07-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Knower

How can one deal with evil beings?

Idk if this thread exists already, but I think that it can provide useful information with everybody.

Because we can be attacked by these beings, I think that it would be interesting to know how to prevent these beings, and what could we do in case that we suffer an attack from them.

Also I ask this because in my case I would be so scared and I don't know anybody who could help me with this.

Thank you!
Old 08-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Pathfinder

Hello, i can help you with that question. Primarily, the best defence is Love. If you know good solid love well, then you have an advantage many people can not grasp.
The mortal/spiritual enemy of all darkness is love.

Ok, so couple things. One feel the love you have for someone or they have for you. Let that love envelope you. Like a big hug. Darkness will flee. If during the day, you feel, sense the darkness, do the same again. Just keep doing that. When you go to bed. Ask the love to stay with you. The thing most dont understand about love, it itself is a living thing.

I hope this helps you. Peace, always.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudgenik
Hello, i can help you with that question. Primarily, the best defence is Love. If you know good solid love well, then you have an advantage many people can not grasp.
The mortal/spiritual enemy of all darkness is love.

Ok, so couple things. One feel the love you have for someone or they have for you. Let that love envelope you. Like a big hug. Darkness will flee. If during the day, you feel, sense the darkness, do the same again. Just keep doing that. When you go to bed. Ask the love to stay with you. The thing most dont understand about love, it itself is a living thing.

I hope this helps you. Peace, always.

Thank you for your answer. I thought what you say, that Love can protect me from these entities. However, for some reason I think that its difficult to show emotions. I don't cry, and feeling love is somewhat difficult. I don't mean that I can't feel love, but is difficult to raise this emotion. Idk if its my own personality or I need more connection with my soul.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Ascender
White sage and sage, is used a lot. People smudge their homes with it and it's supposed to clear out any negativity.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
White sage and sage, is used a lot. People smudge their homes with it and it's supposed to clear out any negativity.

Interesting, I will take note about it.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account
I think being strong of will renders them powerless since they probably only like to pick on weak people.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:37 PM
Master
What I've done for people is build a structure made of Light (contains Love) around houses, etc.It works really well to prevent negative beings and such from entering a building.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 12-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Idk if this thread exists already, but I think that it can provide useful information with everybody.

Because we can be attacked by these beings, I think that it would be interesting to know how to prevent these beings, and what could we do in case that we suffer an attack from them.

Also I ask this because in my case I would be so scared and I don't know anybody who could help me with this.

Thank you!

Fear, they feed off of fear. Use your fear as a tool. Turn your fear into love. Most entities like this will flee in that energy. If that does not work for you. Envision what ever naturally comes to your mind as to protect (shield) yourself with, be it water, light, mirrors, etc. Personally, I use love and words of transmutation when I come across energy that is negative in its behavior.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your answer. I thought what you say, that Love can protect me from these entities. However, for some reason I think that its difficult to show emotions. I don't cry, and feeling love is somewhat difficult. I don't mean that I can't feel love, but is difficult to raise this emotion. Idk if its my own personality or I need more connection with my soul.

the love you need is not an emotion, it is an energy coming from source. Once you connect to it, (it is almost like channeling) you extend it outward from yourself, spherical. There is no dark entity that would come close to you.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:50 AM
Seeker

Quote:

Thank you!

There not beings other then human. People put attachments on people that have instructions that can expire.