Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Lol thanks ng :)

I never know now, when it comes to interest from another.
I'm either very unattractive, not anyone's 'type', they are 'spoken for' or some kind of spirit force keeps a wedge between me and potential suitors.

Today at work I was speaking with an 'attractive' customer. He asked if my work place is able to be booked for events, like a wedding. I said yes, you can contact our events manager. Told him I'd like to have a birthday party there, DJ and all...
But how bad I'd feel if people got drunk and went off to swim and possibly drown in the lake. He got it. Then asked if anyone had ever rode a motorboat on the lake ....LOL! Funny guy. We had a short enjoyable conversation. And that's that. Conversations.

Im still learning as i go, but yes, i know what you mean about the convos, there was been times, like for example, this one girl i met in the shopping mall she was selling stuff so she was talking to everyone that walks past kinda, but it was also valentines day that day, she pulled me up, i stopped, first thing she asked me was "so wheres your valentine today?" i didn't have one, i told her an she was like yeah me to, an basically told me she is lonely, then told me a little bit about what she was promoting it was about rescuing animals, then i walked off. About two weeks later i was walking through the same shopping mall and she was walking through aswell and she was like "hey your that guy" an talked to her a little bit then there was a long pause at the end... haha like she was waiting for me to say so what are you doing after? but i didn't i said see ya later then and walked off she said ok see you around, but i have not seen her since.. I'v had almost the same convo happen with another woman at a train station once, she pretended to be lost to start a convo with me, i knew she wasnt lost but at the end of the convo i didn't respond in a way that could have shared phone numbers or continued it even though i could have... for that one at the time i just didn't realise till later, with the other girl in the shopping mall i talked about at the time i walked off on her because i was in the mind state of "i don't need any one, im a loner, i can do everything my own..ect" those are just two conversation examples... but its about the state of mind then i guess we can say, and both people chatting have to be somewhat on the same level so it can continue on, or one person will not continue it as i said above..

Confidence is the other thing, not worrying about the outcome of the conversation, detachment in a way.. we talk to people all the time and don't care about the outcome of it, so we can be like that with who ever too.. just don't care what happens when your talking to them.. this just makes the conversations go more smoother, thats why i say this.. its not like.. umm what should i say now, not so much or any thinking going on for the convo to keep going..

Funny though the woman im seeing doesn't have the best English but i can understand her well now, shes getting better an better though and she is very smart, im mentioning her because when i first met her there was none of that worrying about what do i say or what ever because we were to busy laughing trying to understand each other and talking about our cultures anyway it was fun, so that could be another thing.. just have fun with it..
Old 22-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Ascender

Personally, I think the best way to read the cards is by intuition, what is your intuition telling you the cards mean? That seems to work best for me, I might interpret a card completely different for one person/reading than another.
Another thing, instead of asking the cards what will happen, try asking what you can do to make it happen.
I don't know about the whole aggressive woman thing, it seems in my experience that men don't really like it when woman are aggressive, eventually it seems to turn them off. Then again, the last guy I was talking to, said that I didn't talk to him enough, call him, etc. It was like he wanted me to make all the moves, which at this point, I just won't do. So it fizzled out, cause neither one of us would make the moves lol.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Master

NG! you're seeing someone! awesome. we need to catch up so you can tell me more

Jro, it's a sync to read your reply. Since posting this 3 card spread. I've explored with my daily card draws. I have pulled the world again. then yesterday i pulled the reversed high priestess!! :O the shadow card was the lovers. I'm being ignorant and not listening. I asked what energies would help me the most right now. In regards to this entire topic theme. And I got the two of wands.

I admit. i use lenormand more. I love the lennies. And for the past 3 months this 'destined love' is teasing me. there are suitors but im hesitant if its any of them or someone still to come. bit anxious lol. after 6 years, this is a big deal. im too old to waste anymore time on smoke and mirrors.
so using the tarot was to 'help' with lenormand. hence my post title lol due to the reading.

the wheel of fortune is a fate and destiny card, a card where we cant control or force something. it will have its own natural way and its best to go with it than against it and be thrown around on the wheel.
some things. cant always be avoided.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi I am angelgirl and am new too the sight
Old 22-07-2018, 09:59 PM
Master

Welcome angelgirl :)
Old 22-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Administrator
Hello

WOW I was posting something and my computer went nuts....put me into the formatting of the thread functions. I guess we have company here with us.

What I was putting was that at times we do not see what we "want" to see in the reply to a question we ask. We then look for a deeper meaning or feel that the reading is totally wrong or off base. At times the message we get is one we "need" to get not what we are maybe asking. Its a message like from a Guide or Guardian that we should hear but are not hearing so they come via the cards.

Lets break down the cars as that cards on a non question level.

Knight of Cups - The World - The Wheel of Fortune

Knight of Cups -

* focuses on activities centering around the home or home business
* financial independence
* daydreams of romance are also indicated

I see this one as finding your path or footings as an individual before you let another in the life path. Setting your goals for your indepndence

The World

* indicates successes, completeness, satisfactions, and fulfillment in your life
* this is not about small victories, but big one’s
* travel might also be indicate

This shows that you can find fulfillment within yourself. Maybe your not seeing this or your being pressured to be with someone. Its about seeing the whole picture not just parts of it. So seeing the World as a whole not the continents that make it up.

Wheel of Fortune

* focus on unexpected developments that change your plans or alter your course, conflicts of interest or an idea ready to materialize
* circumstances will not be under your control
* get ready for a NEW way of life as on is on its way
* the apparent chaos is the start of something much better, so don’t be rigid with your plans
* Letting things flow will being good fortune a fresh start will work out in favor

Making a fresh start I see this as the Hamster on the wheel where the hamster on its wheel it gets tired and gets off. We do not see that exit point and stay on the wheel, when we need to make changes.

Lynn
Old 22-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Master

Thanks Lynn. Appreciate getting the individual card explanation to help see the bigger picture of it. I sense the anxiety is my 'senses' picking up on some kind of life changer in the game.

So much has already happened in this one year alone and it's not over yet. I started with a vision and turned it into an active pursuit toward a dream goal. I vowed not to let anything throw me off course. Yet I have no control over the events and situations that have created delays but the higher self of me is aware it's all for a reason.

I've had lots of problems with my devices. I wonder if it's all the retrogrades or time to upgrade lol maybe both.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yet I have no control over the events and situations that have created delays but the higher self of me is aware it's all for a reason.

This statement creates a block at times we put up walls and do not see that we are doing so. You have control, and when a delay comes in look to what is means, what direction one can change the road to going forth.

It might be that place of making a goal smaller that is the block, or not having it in a solid affirmation or foundation for it to come to be.

Lynn