Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-01-2012, 04:35 PM
dena

twins is when two people die together

i saw this video when two sisters(not twins) died together .. and then the mother gave birth to twin girls who remember a lot about their sisters's death
I also remember things in life between lives ,, in the spirit world .. something about the timing of death
do you think it's true? .. when two people who love each other (any kind of love) and die together .. at the same time .. or very colse to each other's time .. there is a strong possibility that they will reincarnate as twins?
Old 16-01-2012, 11:41 PM
michael55

That could perhaps be true. How could that be tested?
Old 17-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Ascender

i remember seeing that video on youtube a while ago. if i recall correctly, the father was saying that he kept wanting for his wife to give birth to twins to be the reincarnations of his two daughters who had died in an accident. so i guess since he wanted it so badly, the souls of the girls took that into consideration in the spiritual world and chose to make his wish happen.
Old 19-01-2012, 02:59 AM
nalan

Alamode,
That could be, but I highly doubt it. Only because nothing is random. And though the universe/God/Whatever does have a sense of humor, it/her/he doesn't toy with human emotion like that.
Old 19-01-2012, 03:26 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
Alamode,
That could be, but I highly doubt it. Only because nothing is random. And though the universe/God/Whatever does have a sense of humor, it/her/he doesn't toy with human emotion like that.

I'm confused about what exactly would be toying with human emotion and what do you doubt exactly? From what I recall, the twin girls were remembering details from their past lives as the older sisters who had died, like certain details about the school they had went to and the names of toy dolls that only the older sisters would have known.
Old 19-01-2012, 07:19 AM
Tammy

I wouldnt know, but it is quite a cool concept!
Old 19-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator
I think anything is possible.....:)
Old 21-01-2012, 01:49 AM
nalan

Quote:
I'm confused about what exactly would be toying with human emotion and what do you doubt exactly? From what I recall, the twin girls were remembering details from their past lives as the older sisters who had died, like certain details about the school they had went to and the names of toy dolls that only the older sisters would have known.

Toying with emotions: the idea that two beloved, dead daughters have reincarnated as twins. To me, that just seems wrong. Would the parents raise the new children expecting them to be like their predecessors? Can you see the implications here?

Remembering details of previous siblings' lives could be a matter of feeling the closeness of those who have passed on and still feel very connected to those who are still alive. That is very innocent, at least to me.
Old 30-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Herr Kommandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
i saw this video when two sisters(not twins) died together .. and then the mother gave birth to twin girls who remember a lot about their sisters's death
I also remember things in life between lives ,, in the spirit world .. something about the timing of death
do you think it's true? .. when two people who love each other (any kind of love) and die together .. at the same time .. or very colse to each other's time .. there is a strong possibility that they will reincarnate as twins?

Never really thought about this before, but it has a great philosophy to it. I wouldn't say it's always the case, but that's not ruling it out completely, I think it's highly possible that sometimes this might happen.
Old 31-01-2012, 12:00 AM
samanthanightly

Oh! I almost surely think this could be possible! Has anybody ever heard of the Coble children? Three kids- Kyle (age 5), Emma (age 4), and Katie (age 2), all died together in a car crash while their parents were driving. A car hit the back of their minivan and none of the children were able to get out alive.

Then, almost exactly a year after the day of the car crash, the mother and father had triplets... one boy, and two girls, the same as they had lost. Such an amazing story, honestly.

It was such an enormous tragedy for the family when they lost all three of their children on the same day. They barely ever had a chance to experience life, so I think it is absolutely possible that they could have all came back together, to the same loving family.

If you're interested in looking at some of the videos, here's a link. This is just one part of the interview, the last part, where they reveal the new children of the Coble family and talk about their personalities in comparison to those of the deceased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhk3u...eature=related