Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-06-2018, 01:27 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy
I went to a Spiritual church and met various people there. Some ran Development Circles. It's in those different Circles I was introduced to the various things I mentioned.

Raising eyebrows - I totally agree with you. That's why I didn't mention it on my opening post as it definitely raised my eyebrows too.

I am still looking for the right person to help me. I've asked the Angels/Universe to help me find someone. I meditated on it and was told to stay away from the glamorous offerings as they won't be able to help me.

I seem to work best alone. My hurdle is understanding the messages.

Things seem to be slowly improving since I posted on here. I was on a train last night. I was given an image of an African lady, I then saw the number 013 and then saw two slices of lemon near her head.

I interpreted this as an African woman will be getting on the train who has had a bad time.

Within a few mins an African lady got on the train struggling with at least three large suitcases plus a few bags.

The lemon sliced made me hear, "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade." This to me meant that she was making the best out her bad situation.

So things are getting better, it's just taking so long.

Thank you Leadville for your advice, I really appreciate it.

I hope you will treat my earlier words as observations rather than my advice. My next observation is that you appear to be working very much at a psychic level which is just fine if that's what you're really seeking. As such, then, what you're seeing or hearing may or may not be messages. You might want to reflect on the following aspects: what do you feel messages are for and/or should be? A message for you? If so about what and for what? Or do you think a message is for someone else? If so then communicating it clearly is important, an ability you could further develop in yourself.

Your quest for understanding has not, it appears, taken you to where you want to be and I'm puzzled in whose development groups you found Reiki and trance healing. Although both may have merit I get from what you write that you're interested in understanding what you're picking up rather than wanting to develop as a healer.

I don't want to labour the point but my thought is that you'd do well to try visiting a couple or more SNU Spiritualist churches or centres and sit in the congregation to see if anything happens. Depending on how you feel at any particular church/centre you might want to enquire if there are any open development groups available. If so why not think about asking if you could sit in one and again see if anything happens?
Old 30-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Guide

Hi puggy, I seemed to have sense the need to visit you in this thread. I wonder why?

I’m skeptical of whoever told you about unicorns, dragons and Pledians like that. There are certainly mediums who can contact a wide variety of beings, but they usually stay specialized in certain areas.

Someone may be able to focus on different elementals while others may be able to focus on contacting extraterrestials. It’s such a strange mix when it’s both of these at the same time. Mediums specialized for certain spiritual groups often feel a deep connection to their values and perceived purpose of life, but you seem far connected to these beings.

I agree with the above that you need to focus on what these messages are for. What do they mean when you bring them all together? Also, can I ask why each of the messages you receive seem to happen near a train? If it was just for you, it could simply be sent to you in the middle of your bedroom, but it seems you have a particular affinity for information about other people there.

I disagree that these messages are to help you feel confident about your abiliites. You show no major signs of doubt around them, and I don’t think you need more affirmation. Rather, it seems there’s something beyond the simple messages your intuition gives you.

Are you trying to learn from these others or are they meant to learn from you? What background do these people seem to come from? Observe their clothes, the books or apps they might be using, or the emotions on their faces. What do you need to know about them?

Feel free to disagree with my advice. These are suggestions, not predictions.

Take care.
Old 13-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I am receiving messages but I don't understand what they mean.

I've tried to ask for more details and I get another message that still does not make sense to me.

I see images mainly but also hear things too.

I'll give you an example:

(I'm on a train) I hear the Smurfs theme tune. I ask what does that mean, I see the female Smurf (the one with blonde hair). I look up, as the train pulls into the platform a woman similar blonde hair is on the platform opposite me.

I chuckle to myself. A few stops later, I think about what just happened and again a similar woman is on the platform opposite me.

I'd appreciate any help or advice.

This happened to me too. When I was training to become a medium, I had weird visual sensations. When I rode the train, I sat down and closed my eyes. I saw an older lady with a blue coat sit right in front of me, but there was no seat. I opened my eyes in the direction where she was sitting and there was a young woman sitting across from me.

The older lady was facing her not me. It was as if to suggest she wanted to connect with the younger woman. I didn't act on my instinct to ask her if her grandmother died.

The second time this happened I sat on a different train, and I closed my eyes. An older man with glasses sat right in front of me. This time he waved at me and smiled. I opened my eyes and a female was sitting right in front of me where the man had sat down.

I was perplexed and a little weirded out. I soon after stopped my training because I realized this felt too real.

sf
Old 13-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
Puggy, i too have that problem. Sometimes i see things that dont make sense to me or i interpretate one way and then think after it could mean something else.

For instance, i saw what looked to be a graph of a monthly calender without the days of the week printed on it. It can dots on the squares.
I now think maybe it was a graph of latitude and longitude because i was certain the person i was thinking of was far away!
My original theory was that a dot represents the number of times he was thinking of me. Nope, that was wrong! Dont think he thought about me at all, sadly!

Love shine
Old 14-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:

I seem to work best alone. My hurdle is understanding the messages.

Things seem to be slowly improving since I posted on here. I was on a train last night. I was given an image of an African lady, I then saw the number 013 and then saw two slices of lemon near her head.

I interpreted this as an African woman will be getting on the train who has had a bad time.

Within a few mins an African lady got on the train struggling with at least three large suitcases plus a few bags.

The lemon sliced made me hear, "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade." This to me meant that she was making the best out her bad situation.

So things are getting better, it's just taking so long.

Hi,

I guess I am missing the point. You are receiving precognitive messages which turn out to be validated. You seem to know what the messages mean even before the fact if not after the fact. That greater meaning as to why you, why now, and for what purpose are valid considerations.

May be a better question for me to ask is what kind of messages would you like to be receiving. Then I would have some insight about what is confusing you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Guide

You saw a lady struggling with luggage. You received an impression before-hand alerting you to her. What did you do with the knowledge? Maybe Universe was not very subtly asking you to help her. Was that a message? Yes, it looks like a call for assistance. You were likely picking up her anxiety and stress over being sandwiched between suitcases and trying to get on the train.

You've seen spirits on the train, had them wave at you. That's lovely :) What did you do with that encounter? Did you interact with them (mentally of course, as it's a public place) to ask why they were on the train? To ask if they wanted to contact someone?

Those aren't messages, those are spirit interactions. You see them, and that's grand. What will you do with that ability? Will you develop it so that you can connect spirit to their loved ones? Will you pass on messages to the sitter when it's practical to do so?

Seems to me you are being given the opportunity to grow and advance spiritually. Your abilities are expressing themselves.

What will you do?
Old 22-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Guide
Threads like this are why I wish there was a thread where everyone who struggles with this sort of thing regularly (including myself) could dump all the half-formed and/or confusing messages they've gotten lately-- the ones that feel somewhat important, anyway. All the words, faces, numbers, names and images that bombard our brains without context with no other information-- listed all in one place just in case one thing happens to make sense to someone reading.

I have no advice to give unfortunately, aside from maybe writing everything down-- particularly before bed, and if possible, just do some stream-of-consciousness writing/doodling while in a sleepy or relaxed state. It'll seem like gibberish but some of it might make sense a little later on (at the very least, it may help flesh out whatever you've received from a spirit that day) upon re-reading it.
However, I doubt all messages are necessarily deeply important or even related to us, specifically; sometimes, for instance, when there's a bunch of synchronicities one day accompanying a chatty spirit passing by, it just feels like someone's saying hi, nothing more & nothing less.

If you like using Tarot, I'd also suggest maybe looking into Lenormand cards as well; they're a bit simpler and more intuitive, imo.
Old 23-07-2018, 06:10 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Threads like this are why I wish there was a thread where everyone who struggles with this sort of thing regularly (including myself) could dump all the half-formed and/or confusing messages they've gotten lately-- the ones that feel somewhat important, anyway. All the words, faces, numbers, names and images that bombard our brains without context with no other information-- listed all in one place just in case one thing happens to make sense to someone reading.

However, I doubt all messages are necessarily deeply important or even related to us, specifically; sometimes, for instance, when there's a bunch of synchronicities one day accompanying a chatty spirit passing by, it just feels like someone's saying hi, nothing more & nothing less.

All such unfocused communication is far from helpful, largely meaningless and potentially misleading.

If they're genuine messages they need to be accurately targeted towards their intended recipients. Tossing them out broadcast is likely to leave certain individuals wrongly believing they're for them.