Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-04-2016, 04:58 AM
Seeker

Wow, Guys, I would love top say that all of you have shared here really sufficient information about the Niagara Falls which is good. The shared images are also nice and show the journey behind the fall in such an excellent way. It is my most favorite attraction in the world and I truly love to visit it again and again to witness its marvelous beauty and have fun.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Master
My son goes to college in Buffalo...he finally just visited Niagara Falls, last weekend by hiking to it with his girlfriend. He graduates in May and we are spending a couple days there (me and all my kids)...we got enhanced licenses so we can drive over to Canada...I haven't' been there since I was 20 something (Niagara Falls and Canada) I have to say Canada's side is so clean and so much nicer, but then again that was eons ago...but I'm sure it probably is much cleaner.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:50 AM
Seeker

Well, Sarian, Tourists can amaze the beauty of Niagara Falls from both side. One from Canada and other from the New York. It looks dazzling from both side. The water of the fall is really clean and shiny. The other beautiful views surrounded near it are also stunning. You can save all of them by capturing images in Camera.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Suspended
Seeker

In love with this place and have been to there many of the times and it was always really good for me to try something like this. I used to have fun at all of these things so much. That will be great for them to be there whom have not been to the place yet.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Deactivated Account

I have never been there, and I am only 5 hours away from it. It's sort of out there though.. That area never really appealed to me and it's out of my way but that boat ride "maid of the midst" looks kinda cool, something kids would probably enjoy. You guys are good sales people, lol
Old 26-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Great images you all have shared here. I really liked these and that will be too good for me to try any of the thing like this again for sure. I always really like to visit this amazing place so much and used to have fun trying this.
Old 28-04-2016, 03:54 AM
Seeker

Well, Angelena, I am going to agree with you. The shared images are really nice and I liked them. Niagara Falls is such an amazing sort of destinations for the traveling freaks. Maid of the mist boat ride is truly an amazing sort of ride to enjoy at Niagara Falls and see the incredible views of the fall closely and enjoy a thrilling ride.
Old 28-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Incredible images you have shared H:O:R:A:C:E. I have experienced these places personally and that was something really great for me to try. I enjoyed myself so much always being at things like these so much. I am sure you all will have fun if you guys will get the chance to be there.
Old 29-04-2016, 04:09 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

No doubt that Niagara Falls is one of the most lovely and wonderful places in the world. I visited it many of the times because I am a big lover of nature places. The Maid of the Mist boat ride is the major activity there. I would like to go there again and again.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

All the images which are shared H:O:R:A:C:E in his posts. Al of these images are mind blowing. All these images shows the awesome views and also shows that this place is filled with beauty. Afte seeing these images, I wish I could explore this waterfall again and again.