Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
That letter appears to be written by a devotee of the Famous Yogi Sri Aurobindo, not himself.

And where are these Masters now? Do you have some names? How does one come in contact with a Kundalini Master Yogi from India? Do they have facebook or a website? Or will these forum threads suffice in this Quest of the Magnum Opus of Kundalini?

Also, you really didn't address the substance of my posts. I.e. getting in a Street Fight doesn't mean you've Mastered Martial Arts. Some Kundalini Experiences doesn't mean one has Fully Awakened.

Maybe you can try Reiki TUMMO (Kundalini). It's a beautiful heart centered program and it's guaranteed kundalini awakening in level 2. Just two full day workshops. I've taken it and so have 10's of thousands in many parts of the world. Great workshops. And it has a Master Yoga program to help complete kundalini and helps us with our spiritual journey. I've been following them for years and it's really wonderful. The spiritual growth is phenomenal. You are not going to find spiritual growth at this accelerated rate anywhere else. This is it! I know. Inner heart helps us compare what's out there to what we have. All truths are in the heart.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 16-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
I just want to have as many "tools" in life as possible. Chasing power is dangerous indeed, but I'm the kind of person that looks into a mirror and just sees plain me
Hi Hypnoticalec,
Your striving reminds me of this quote somewhere on the internet:
"Buddhism teaches that after a practitioner achieves a certain degree of realization, spiritual power develops. Furthermore, it is acknowledged as well that supernatural powers are not attainable exclusively JUST by Buddhists and Buddhists only, but possible for anyone who has deep religious and spiritual cultivation to develop some kind of 'supernormal powers'."
Old 16-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
My kundalini awakened sponteously during meditation, I didn't have to visualise it in any way.

Be very careful if you're determined to force the process. It isn't really advisable.
Old 16-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
Maybe you can try Reiki TUMMO (Kundalini). It's a beautiful heart centered program and it's guaranteed kundalini awakening in level 2. Just two full day workshops. I've taken it and so have 10's of thousands in many parts of the world. Great workshops. And it has a Master Yoga program to help complete kundalini and helps us with our spiritual journey. I've been following them for years and it's really wonderful. The spiritual growth is phenomenal. You are not going to find spiritual growth at this accelerated rate anywhere else. This is it! I know. Inner heart helps us compare what's out there to what we have. All truths are in the heart.

Hi Taina.... Do these programs provide any type of resources for coming to the aid of a person who experiences a significant 'spiritual emergency' as a result of these practices? In some circumstances it can be dangerous and extremely destabilizing for an individual to seek to forcefully open up himself/herself spiritually. So while these programs may have good intentions, and while many will probably not experience a spiritual emergency, I do have concern for those who may go through such an experience and not have any support/assistance available to them to help them cope with and manage what could be a truly alarming and troubling experience. IMHO individuals should not pursue a kundalini awakening as if it was something to be earned, attained, or secured as an achievement... It will unfold naturally and when the timing is right for each individual (either in this lifetime or another) - not something that should be forced or pursued out of desire/wanting/need.
Old 16-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalevine
My kundalini awakened sponteously during meditation, I didn't have to visualise it in any way.

Be very careful if you're determined to force the process. It isn't really advisable.

Hi
Mine has also been awakened sponteously during meditation.
I have the head pressure again lucky i know now what is going on and the fear has gone.I learned that you should not try to block the energy and i guess cause of the head pressure i am not allowing the energy but dont know what to do to let the energy flow.
Any advice what to do??
Should i try to let the energy go down but that would be counter productive right??
I am looking for a good book to learn about it does anyone know??
I have a meditation that will help
Thanks
Old 16-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi
Mine has also been awakened sponteously during meditation.
I have the head pressure again lucky i know now what is going on and the fear has gone.I learned that you should not try to block the energy and i guess cause of the head pressure i am not allowing the energy but dont know what to do to let the energy flow.
Any advice what to do??
Should i try to let the energy go down but that would be counter productive right??
I am looking for a good book to learn about it does anyone know??
I have a meditation that will help
Thanks

'Farther Shores' (Yvonne Kayson M.D.) is a book which has a lot of information about kundalini awakening.... If you do a google/yahoo search, the canadian Google Books site has a free preview option for this text and you can view the chapter list and much of the contents to see if it's something that would interest you... I would link you myself but my account is still restricted from having recently registered and I cannot post links (yet).
Old 17-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Hi Taina.... Do these programs provide any type of resources for coming to the aid of a person who experiences a significant 'spiritual emergency' as a result of these practices? In some circumstances it can be dangerous and extremely destabilizing for an individual to seek to forcefully open up himself/herself spiritually. So while these programs may have good intentions, and while many will probably not experience a spiritual emergency, I do have concern for those who may go through such an experience and not have any support/assistance available to them to help them cope with and manage what could be a truly alarming and troubling experience. IMHO individuals should not pursue a kundalini awakening as if it was something to be earned, attained, or secured as an achievement... It will unfold naturally and when the timing is right for each individual (either in this lifetime or another) - not something that should be forced or pursued out of desire/wanting/need.

The main focus of this program is opening of the heart and relying on the unconditional love from Divine Source to do everything for you. It is safe. It is deep. It is beautiful. The problem with some kundalini awakening is that the shushumna is not opened and there are many chakra knots yet to be broken. The other problem is that many people go through the ida or pingala, which is not the same as the main channel - the shushumna. The program is set so that the shushumna and the chakra knots are cleared before the kundalini is opened. When there are blocks and the kundalini is activated, you get kundalini syndrome.

The other issue with spiritual crisis occurs with anyone regardless of what background or path we live. We have so many blockages, negativity to let go and quite frankly, some are very difficult or too strong to let go. We've lived in such a mind dominant life that we don't know how to relax enough or to be heart centered so that the unconditional love from the Source of Love can take care of these issues. I know, I still go through it a whole lot. When I go through those dark periods, I have a choice: Continue to dwell on the issues (since I've lived a mind dominant life for such a long time, I still do this) or do their beautiful practices so that I can feel more peace, joy and gratitude. Yes, things will happen and I will continue to practice when I have time to sit, smile, relax and enjoy. By the time I'm done, I usually feel better, even if I'm still in pain or still struggling with the issue. When it is finally let go, then it's a non-issue anymore. Being lazy to practice or be in the heart flow doesn't help during any of our day to day problems. We have a choice and it helps to even take 5 minutes a few times a day to do this.

Now, if one feels a bit crazy and do not want to practice and prefers to follow it, then I suggest going to a psychologist or a therapist. I'd rather practice and if it means 2-3 hours a day, then so be it. It too shall pass.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-05-2015, 03:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
The main focus of this program is opening of the heart and relying on the unconditional love from Divine Source to do everything for you. It is safe. It is deep. It is beautiful. The problem with some kundalini awakening is that the shushumna is not opened and there are many chakra knots yet to be broken. The other problem is that many people go through the ida or pingala, which is not the same as the main channel - the shushumna. The program is set so that the shushumna and the chakra knots are cleared before the kundalini is opened. When there are blocks and the kundalini is activated, you get kundalini syndrome.

The other issue with spiritual crisis occurs with anyone regardless of what background or path we live. We have so many blockages, negativity to let go and quite frankly, some are very difficult or too strong to let go. We've lived in such a mind dominant life that we don't know how to relax enough or to be heart centered so that the unconditional love from the Source of Love can take care of these issues. I know, I still go through it a whole lot. When I go through those dark periods, I have a choice: Continue to dwell on the issues (since I've lived a mind dominant life for such a long time, I still do this) or do their beautiful practices so that I can feel more peace, joy and gratitude. Yes, things will happen and I will continue to practice when I have time to sit, smile, relax and enjoy. By the time I'm done, I usually feel better, even if I'm still in pain or still struggling with the issue. When it is finally let go, then it's a non-issue anymore. Being lazy to practice or be in the heart flow doesn't help during any of our day to day problems. We have a choice and it helps to even take 5 minutes a few times a day to do this.

Now, if one feels a bit crazy and do not want to practice and prefers to follow it, then I suggest going to a psychologist or a therapist. I'd rather practice and if it means 2-3 hours a day, then so be it. It too shall pass.

Thanks for providing the extra details and explanation....
Old 17-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
take the first two level of reiki tummo. the first one opens the shushumna to prepare for the kundalini fire and impurities to exit the system. the second level opens the shushumna some more and cracks the kundalini core. all done in two full day workshops. safe and instant. and you get practices to help cleanse impurities. everything is also heart based - no thinking, visualizing, breathing.

Hahahahahahah! Oh dear.....Kundalini awakening for all on a two-day workshop.....

I think not.

Old 17-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Master
How does one opens the shushumna??
If you cant go to reiki tummo workshops or any yoga or meditation retreats and
your kundalini is awaken huh??
thank you