Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-02-2014, 06:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
To be nice and loving to everyone you have to work on yourself first. It's an internal process, it's not just something on the surface where you act a certain way.

Good advice Seawolf.
Old 19-02-2014, 10:42 AM
AdAstra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
To be nice and loving to everyone you have to work on yourself first. It's an internal process, it's not just something on the surface where you act a certain way.
Okay, so self-improvement. Completing goals. Being an adult and having financial responsibility...those are some things I would work on. Thank you
Old 19-02-2014, 10:43 AM
AdAstra

Or am I wrong? Does it matter How or What I work on in myself?
Old 19-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Master
why, in your view, have you a tonne of karmic debt with peeps? do you know the individuals and the reasons or has someone told you that have "karmic debt"? the answer is not separate from the question. how come you "just found out"?

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 19-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Guide

you can't work on yourself. you have to let the Love work on you. let's say you did x or y to clear karma, you really didn't do it. something deeper, more loving, led you to do it, henceforth the karma cleansing. this goes a lot deeper than what i write.

as for others, all people are loved and are a part of the love too, but we can always put boundaries to those who are not doing loving things.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 19-02-2014, 04:37 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
The past is the past, forgive yourself and move on, and also forgive those who cannot forgive you, that will be their karma not yours.

Hmmmmmmmm ....
Forgiveness is not the same Karma ...
Forgiveness is about letting go/emotional detachment ...
Karma is action by the mind, body & soul to resolve/repay the debt incurred ...
Old 19-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
the quickest way to clear karma, is to place yourself under the guidance of an avatar (krishna, mother meera, sai baba, jesus), and offer it up to them.
Quick question though, how did you`find out` that you have a ton of karma to pay back?
Old 19-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Master

Deleted post

Last edited by lemex : 19-02-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Old 19-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Guide

you can just love and be kind in all situations, but one good deed for one karmic debt will mean you have many many many more lifetimes to go. it's fastest to rely and trust the Love to cleanse you and all your karmic debt. to do so means to open your heart.

if you like, here's a very easy and simple way to learn to open your heart and rely on the Divine Love to cleanse your karma. i've been using this for more than 5 years and the difference in my life has been incredible. the Divine Love dissolves karma like you wouldn't believe.
open your heart free downloads
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 19-02-2014, 06:07 PM
AdAstra

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
why, in your view, have you a tonne of karmic debt with peeps? do you know the individuals and the reasons or has someone told you that have "karmic debt"? the answer is not separate from the question. how come you "just found out"?
Because people give me nasty looks for NO REASON. Seriously. I have had so many bad experiences with people. Strangers, friends, family, and relationships. All of them. For NO apparent reason that I AM aware of. ;(