Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-04-2013, 08:19 PM
lily of the valley

receipt vanished into thin air!

Hello everyone,
I have been reading various posts on this thread and finally summed up the courage to tell my story, not a fancy one, but interesting and mind boggling for ME. About a year ago, my husband and I along with our two boys were having coffee in a beautiful cafe overlooking the sea(not relevant, but it was a pretty site ) The country in which I live has ordered that all its tax paying citizens to accumulate every single expense receipt and hand it in when tax season rolls around!!!! Anyway, we summoned the waiter for our tab, paid the bill and the waiter returned and handed me the receipt. At that time, I unzipped a small compartment, only about 2 inches deep, on the side of my purse in which I intended to put the receipt. As I was inserting the receipt in my purse, I had this overwhelming feeling the receipt has dropped into another demension.....it was almost frightening at the moment because I knew it was happening but I couldn't stop it. I closed the zipper and told my husband the receipt is gone!! He looked at me like I was crazy, but I insisted. He had me unzip my purse then and there to get the receipt, and realized that it was true....it just vanished. Of course the boys thought of everything possible that I might have done to lose it ( they think they're always right), but nothing. I couldn't shake that feeling of entering another dimension, its really hard to expalin, I even saw "the space" in my mind. Even when we got home, I cotinued to look for the receipt, but never found it. I do believe there are parallel universes, I just can't quite put it in words yet. Thanks for reading.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Yogi Palooza

There does exist parallel realities, there exist an infinite number of parallel realities. It's really hard to explain, I myself don't even understand it all that much. But from what I have learned from a channel on parallel realities "Bashar", is that these kinds of things are common. Bashar has stated that we are in fact passing through billions of different parallel realities every second but each one resembles the other so closely that we do not realize the difference. He also gave an example of something similar to what happened to you in terms of parallel realities. When someone decides to put a stop on a current addiction and instantly looses this bad habit, does not struggle through the process of dropping it. What has happened in this case is that the specific person, altered into another parallel reality in witch they never actually had this addiction. Thus being able to stop it was instantaneously, because they never had it in the the first place. So it's possible you entered a different reality in witch you did not have this receipt
Old 03-04-2013, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator
Oh that is a strange story!
I once had something happen a bit like this. When I was a child. We had all been to see a film, and were coming down the stairs in the cinema at the end to go home. At the top of the stairs I had the most sudden frightening feeling that if I took a step further I would enter somewhere I couldn't come out of! I stopped immediately. It was the strangest feeling and I've never had it since. It wasn't connected with the movie we'd watched. Everyone asked me what I was doing and I couldn't explain it. I felt there was another "world" right there and I was about to enter it!
They laughed. Silly childhood imagination. But it haunted me ever since.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Quagmire

Actually not so long ago while being awake shortly after entering my bed my reality transformed into one where i was standing outside looking at a road in the middle of the night. It was just so strange and I was not ready to accept/comrehend it fully so I forced myself back to the reality I came from where I was lying in bed. I wonder if I could have stayed there and if so what would it be like and what would have happened to this one
Old 04-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Master
Many years ago before my awakening, perhaps 15 years ago, happened something that was unexplainable at the time.
I love baths and am intimately connected to each of the things associated with the bathtub area - right down to the drain plug.
For two years the bathtub plug was of a heavy type metal with a top on it which had easy to grip striations on it.
Then one day while in the bath the plug started leaking a little bit and I nudged it with my toe, to my great surprise the topper on the plug was different than it had been, with growing anxiety I sat up and reached down and pulled the plug out. It was now plastic and covered with chipping chrome! Nearly everything had changed about the plug!

This created an on-going mystery for nearly two years as I continually inquired of people how this could have happened, and became an on-going joke of sorts for nearly everyone who knew about it. Whenever anyone spoke of something strange or perplexing which happened to them I would respond "I believe you, my bathtub plug is plastic now."

Now all these years later I've had another experience which is also only explainable b parallel realities, so I've come to piece with the idea. In fact I'm oddly okay with having things periodically pop out of this reality and not return for several weeks.

People who have crystals and other stones are not surprised at all when one suddenly up and leaves them never to be seen again, or to return later and the crystals frequency has gone up.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:19 AM
lily of the valley

@crystalsong,
Amazing story.....so what do YOU think happened? How do you explain your situation, do you think that you are now living in a timezone different than the one with the previous drain plug? Its mind boggling really.....
Old 05-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Master
Yes Lily of the valley, I think I'm in a slightly different timeline now, there have been over the years several things to indicate this - friends with memories of shared events that I don't rememeber anything about said event at all, slight shifts in a few relationships and such.
What I don't understand is WHY? or HOW. Maybe its not important tho, maybe slipping between timelines is normal, many say it is, Natives say certain animals like Crows and Ravens do it with ease.

We could make up a lot of reasons why we can slip accidently between timelines, but it would of course just be postulating.

I just had a idea (postulation) cross my mind: What if choices we make and thoughts we have is what moves us between timelines? For example when we think badly towards and person, having vengeful thoughts but are in a timeline of too high frequency to support vengeful thoughts, the universe automatically adjusts us to a timeline with a compatible vibrational frequency?
Or visa versa, if we in a moment of compassion, take the day off work to spend it caring for and reading to and cleaning the house of the shut-in neighbor down the road who lost her husband and is ill. Giving of our self selfishly with no thought for our self then shifts us into a near timeline of matching vibration to our selflessness and compassion?

Maybe that is how we experience Heaven on Earth is by shifting ourselves continually upwards in vibration and thus into parallel existences which match our vibration? And of course in the parallel universes we shifted too all our friends and loved ones would have also made such choices and shifted and so it would appear to us the Earth was becoming a more wonderful place to be all the time.

What if that is Ascension?
That's be pretty neat wouldn't it? =D
Old 05-04-2013, 04:13 PM
lily of the valley

I really don't know what's happening, but lately I haven't been myself. I 've been experiencing certain vibrations throughout these past few days, vibrations telling me that something in my life is about to change.....and the change has started, just a few hours ago. Now I don't know if it will be for the better or worse, but it's been set in motion. I think I have something to do with all of this...I have been visualizing my current situation for about 2 weeks now and it seems as though its now becoming reality. Hence the Law of Attraction. I just feel so disoriented....like I'm between two worlds at the moment....feeling a migraine coming on.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Master
Ah a feeling I know well, I spent a good year like that right after my awakening. It was so profound I would actually run into walls in the 3D because I couldn't see them!

You need to get grounded. Go hug a tree, imagine roots coming out of the bottom of your feet and joining the tree's roots, if you are so blown away you can't do that just ask the tree to ground you. Of lay on the ground and imagine Mother Earth holding you. Stones that are black or dark in color are also very grounding, hold one, keep it in your pocket or bra if small enough until you've sorted out how to handle being in a state of multi-dimensional consciousness.

The four major signs are Earth, Wind, Water and Fire, figure out which one you brings you the most calm and go seek it. Light candles if it's fire, take a shower or bath if it's water, take a walk in a park or woods if it Earth and so on.
As your awareness expands you will want to have developed ways to reground to Earth and the 3D because sometimes you will have to drive a car and other potentially dangerous things so you have to know how to re-ground into this dimensional reality. If however nothing is pressing drop into meditation and ENJOY the ride! It's totally amazing!!

Oh and drink lots of water, you are using and moving a lot of subtle energy right now. Water is subtle energies wire, as wire is for electricity it's carrier - so is water the carrier for subtle energies. Not having enough water in your body and tissue is like trying to run too much electricity through too small of wiring - burns occur.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:21 PM
lily of the valley

@crystalsong,
Thank you sooo much for all this information!! I just didn't know where to begin.You're so right about feeling the need to be grounded again, that's EXACTLY what's going on with me right now....and I DO run into walls!!! I have bruised so many parts of my body these past few days due to these accidents.....ugh!and ouch!