Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Knower
Sorry for your loss.
Old 14-12-2011, 04:01 PM
ahmandah

So, so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet.

I, too, have noticed animals lingers at home for a significant period after they pass. Lost a cat this spring, and I still see her everywhere!

I hope you can take comfort in this brief visits, knowing your dear pup is still around.
Old 15-12-2011, 10:00 PM
ConanSlo

Thank you nephesh and ahmandah.
Old 16-12-2011, 03:23 AM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanSlo
Hello, our dog lost the fight with pankreatitis disease and she gone today... :(
May I ask where actually is she now? I know she is in spiritual world, but she can still see us or feel? I mean I read somewhere that at least a few days are somewhere close to us then they go into the light or spiritual animal world...?

thanks

She was absorbed into a realm of Light, and will maintain her appearance
in whole as long as the love is still given her in thought and memory. Then
in a matter of some time when you too are absorbed into the Light, the two
will be seen by all to be inseparable as before.
Old 18-12-2011, 04:43 PM
ConanSlo

PanBaccha, yes she was aborbed into a realm of light. I asked my mom dream more detail and the day after dog has passed she has seen in dream also a very bright shining of light from this diamond (dog had diamond on her back almost on the leg, also she was somehow proud on her diamond, like "look what I got"). The light was so bright like the sun. So yes this is something to do with realm of light. thank you
Old 19-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Celeste

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dog. To me that is one of the saddest, hardest deaths for a human to experience.

All I know is the love bond is pretty strong, so how could that ever die?

After my Domino (my Dalmatian) passed, I saw him on the other side of the fence. And I wondered why he wasn't inside the fence. Then I realized he was on the other side.

Old 19-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanSlo
Hello, our dog lost the fight with pankreatitis disease and she gone today... :(
May I ask where actually is she now? I know she is in spiritual world, but she can still see us or feel? I mean I read somewhere that at least a few days are somewhere close to us then they go into the light or spiritual animal world...?

thanks
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved dog but she is free from of all pain, happy and well. Yes our beloved pets do go with relatives after passing but they do tend to linger around those that they love for awhile just after there passing.

Old 30-12-2011, 09:48 PM
merrie

Our Dog

I can only speak for my own situation with deceased animals. I had a cat that was attacked by one of my dogs a few years. I felt so bad and grieved for her. On different occasions I had seen her in my dreams. Infact, I was petting her and it felt "so real" and comforting to me. She would appear with another cat who had passed on.