Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Master

Kundalini

So I've been reading about kundalini and the symptoms people have when they have a kundalini awakening.

To me, this kundalini thing is an expansion of one's awareness to the point it can even see and know the atoms that make one's body. I hear many saying that it's very dangerous and I agree, it can shake one's life for good, making you from a normal person, according to society, to a complete insane person, of course, according to society. I read stories where people felt as if they were complete strangers in their bodies and in their lives, this is what I call a very profound expansion of one's awareness.

A very small creature, a very very very small creature "sees" us as a "soup" of all the elements that make our bodies, now imagine if you can attain such level of vision, imagine that you could see inside your body and alter the functionality of your own body directly. People talk about miracles, when they heal from mortal illnesses, to me it sounds as if they, in an unconscious way, have interfered with their bodies to the point of self healing. I myself I am trying to understand the power of mind when it comes to healing and here is where meditation comes in, the way, the door and they key to our inner world.

From a logical point of view, it is possible to interfere with your body's inner functionality, after all, it is your body.

So this is what I am trying to achieve but it's not easy, the more you go within, the more you have to "detach" from the "old" you, your eyes open themselves to more and more things and you just can't ignore them.

What do you say about kundalini? Tell us your story.
Old 24-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Master

Well, I can tell you this ... it is not a pet dog who will perform tricks for us!

Do you wish to know intellectually ... or experience?

Gopi Krishna has written quite well on this subject. You can also check out videos of Igor Kufayev and maybe Christopher Wallis.

A word of caution. The energy path is hazardous if not preceded with inner cleansing & reduction of fear.

There are many here on SF who may throw clearer light on this tantra path. There is also a thread titled ‘Kundalini & Chakras’ in the Spiritual Development section, which may interest you.

Old 24-06-2020, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Well, I can tell you this ... it is not a pet dog who will perform tricks for us!

Do you wish to know intellectually ... or experience?

Gopi Krishna has written quite well on this subject. You can also check out videos of Igor Kufayev and maybe Christopher Wallis.

A word of caution. The energy path is hazardous if not preceded with inner cleansing & reduction of fear.

There are many here on SF who may throw clearer light on this tantra path. There is also a thread titled ‘Kundalini & Chakras’ in the Spiritual Development section, which may interest you.

Thank your for your answer!

I know My intentions are all good, I already tasted spikes of high energy and I can't tell you in words how it feels to be at another mental level, have you seen the movie Limitless? This is what I experienced, it was so profound and it lasted for about a week but then I used this power for my own benefits and I also started to feel superior to those who are ignorant of their inner power. It was taken away from me for my own good, but I've learned the lesson. I wanted to see if I can solve math problems that were beyond my usual mental power, and it worked, it was such an amazing experience. This is how my inner Self came to communicate with me and I was able to write all those messages.

At this point, I want to understand it at an intellectual level then I want to experience it.

Nice, thanks, I am going to look what these people have said about kundalini. I've been working for months to face my fears so that I can free myself of them. About chackra cleansing, I don't know, it happens on its own. Today I was kinda overwhelmed by the blue and green colors, I would close my eyes and I would see these two colors playing in the background, imagine seeing everything in blue in your mind's vision then seeing everything in green. My third eye energy point was super active today and even at this moment is very active, I close my eyes and I see a movie being played, I can control a part of it but mostly it happens on its own, I just enjoy the show.

I am going to check that thread, you see, I have to advance so that when I will be "there", I would be able to help others free themselves from their own suffering and be with me "there".
Old 25-06-2020, 06:23 AM
Master

@ ThatMan ... you are doing very well apparently! Relax & have fun!

Just to throw mind in a spin ... since it is intellectual understanding you look for ... when we say ‘kundalini’, what is it? Energy at jiva level (Prana) or Atma level (consciousness) or at Paramatma level (God consciousness)?
Cannot handle one kundalini and now we have three!!

Old 26-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Elfin

Hi ThatMan... I dont even think you need to ask... I believe you already know!
Old 26-06-2020, 11:47 AM
Color

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUj3pqPVWcI

One of many talks on kundalini from the diverse 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' interviews.

Another one from a teacher of MahaYoga Kundlini since 1972 - and has a few books:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBktToBu1o

"Grace finds it's own recipients."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-06-2020, 12:03 PM
Master
Kundalini is a myth. A bit like the present virus and the pandemic.
The virus is real, the rest is created in peoples mind.
A little bit the same with what is called Kundalini, the energy is real, the rest is made up, or misconstrued.
If everyone would learn and know their energy routes in their body and open them, learn to move energies around and transform them, there never would be a problem.
Old 27-06-2020, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

One of many talks on kundalini from the diverse 'Buddha at the Gas Pump' interviews.

Another one from a teacher of MahaYoga Kundlini since 1972 - and has a few books:

The second video of Swami Khecaranatha, based on Rudi’s teaching seems great! Watching it just now

Old 27-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ ThatMan ... you are doing very well apparently! Relax & have fun!

Just to throw mind in a spin ... since it is intellectual understanding you look for ... when we say ‘kundalini’, what is it? Energy at jiva level (Prana) or Atma level (consciousness) or at Paramatma level (God consciousness)?
Cannot handle one kundalini and now we have three!!

To me, as I understand it, what my inner intuition is telling me, of course I read a little bit about it, kundalini represents the full awakening to our true nature and the nature of the "outside" world.

So from my own understanding, I already experienced the jiva level ( Prana ), where the energy within my body increased at least 10 times, which in turn gave me a super clear and sharp mental ability and heightened senses. I also think I experienced the Atma level, who put me in touch with my inner Self. I am talking about experiencing these two in a wakeful state, not in dream like states. Imagine that you know and "sense" that there is someone within you that it's there every moment, when this happened, I had this strange sensation that my 7 chakra point was "opened" and something was flowing into my body through the top of my head, I could feel it flowing in me, down my spine.

I want to achieve a deeper and more profound state of awakening than I ever experienced, not just for fun, not for the pleasures of the flesh, but for deeper reasons.

Now, I've seen that I am able to make real music play into my mind when I am in deep states of meditation, it's divine music, I can't control this but it happens a lot. It's so so clear, I never ever experienced something like this. It's like I am listening to my headphones.
Old 27-06-2020, 08:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Thank you, I will take a look! I have already started to study the "old" gurus, that lived throughout history.