Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-05-2020, 10:11 AM
Newbie ;)

well if your sure she was your twin flame, i doubt she hates you. the best thing to do with greif is to cry it out, maybe replace the negative thougnts about her with the postivie (hope i spelt that right) thoughts, those are tne 2 things i did when my bestfriend (i also had a crush on him) suddenly disappeared from middle school and never saw him again, we were bestfriends since childhood so it hurt more then losing a normal friend. i still don't know untill this day what happened to him, i'm still griefing about it, that girl you loved could have been your soulmate and not your twin flame, also god is real, your mom and dad couldn't have just used "it" to create you, (hope i didn't disturb anyone saying that) also who do you think created earth? it was god
Old 18-05-2020, 07:56 PM
Ascender
I guess I am wondering how healing works. I
I just went through hell it feels like, but how I'm coming to the other side. I understand that it's not like boom I'm healed indefinitely. I understand I may still feel the hurt sometimes. I am trying to find things to be happy for, and I have a couple things on my mind and things I'm doing. I feel like right Now, I have made a breakthrough from the pain. It feels like my heart is accepting it. Life is different now, and I honestly dont even know who I am anymore. I feel like my identity has been wiped clean, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm supposed to make an identity for myself or just go with it and see what happens. This is new for me. I thought I would always be the way I was, but now everything feels new.

Sorry for oversharing, I am just feeling a lot of different things at the moment. If anyone wants to discuss healing and what it really is I'm open to it.
Old 18-05-2020, 09:21 PM
asearcher

I'm happy you're feeling better. Yeah, I can relate to the feeling of loosing your old identity (who you were with the twin flame), I think a lot of people who has gone through painful splits know what you are referring to. I can relate to the desperation as one truly just wants the pain to go away, as soon as possible.

In my own current belief system I think the only real healing has to come from within, with myself doing the hard work of healing and not really having outside forces trying to heal me from, well, the outside, I suppose. Believe me, I would much rather take a magic pill or have outside healing do the trick but perhaps one important lesson, for me, at least, is to learn how to heal myself, it's painful, it takes time, sometimes I have no clue what I am up to, but learning and changing along the way and hopefully healing.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I'm happy you're feeling better. Yeah, I can relate to the feeling of loosing your old identity (who you were with the twin flame), I think a lot of people who has gone through painful splits know what you are referring to. I can relate to the desperation as one truly just wants the pain to go away, as soon as possible.

In my own current belief system I think the only real healing has to come from within, with myself doing the hard work of healing and not really having outside forces trying to heal me from, well, the outside, I suppose. Believe me, I would much rather take a magic pill or have outside healing do the trick but perhaps one important lesson, for me, at least, is to learn how to heal myself, it's painful, it takes time, sometimes I have no clue what I am up to, but learning and changing along the way and hopefully healing.
Yes the split is what is so hard and confusing as all hell. It's like I never existed, or at least , who I thought I was is gone as it can be. Gone for good. I've been watching this guy on facebook he goes by morgue. H
It looks like his videos are clarifying some existential questions I had about myself, as a human being..what im.here for, where i am, what is happening spiritually and globally. You should check him out. Watch the video called are we in hell? It's really good.

Just a suggestion. Thank you for replying, and letting me know I'm not the only one losing my entire identity , lol
Old 18-06-2020, 07:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Forget everything and start again from the first.
Old 18-06-2020, 06:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
Today it hurts a lot. Everything hurts a lot. I dont believe in god anymore. If god was real there would be a reason for so much suffering.

I realized theres still a part of me that feels chaotic, and I need to heal it somehow. I dont even know how to. I have this warped perception of love, that all loves will hurt because no matter how intensely I felt love for the twin flame, it was never reciprocated. If a twin flame can reject me then everyone will, right? That's what I believe. It sucks, I need a new belief.

I wish I'd never met her. I was happy, I was fine.
Am I missing something? Is getting better ever a guarantee in life? And advice?

I've been there. And I know how much that hurts. Let me share with you the thoughts that helped pull me through it.

Do you want someone who would reject you?
Or do you want someone who wants you?
Do you want someone who possibly knew you were in love with her, and yet let you go on loving her without telling you she didn't feel the same way sooner?
Or do you want someone who would tell you right away if they weren't a match for you, because they care about others' feelings more than getting attention?

Build your self-respect, and your relationships do get better and better, I have found. I'm still on the path, but oh man, is it so much better! I promise you will get here, too. It's a guarantee, my guides have told me - at some point - it will be a guarantee.

It's not about the individual person, it's about the energetic match.

I would practice the affirmations:
I want someone who loves me unconditionally.
I want someone who would do everything in her power to have me by her side.
I want someone who treats me with respect.
I want someone who is honest and faithful.

Not only can it help from a LoA standpoint, but also, more importantly, it sets you in a healthy mental framework for a healthy relationship!

Make sure you do not let fear of rejection cause you to wait around too long for a person. I waited 4 years for this one guy, only to be rejected. I excused my behavior by thinking he was my twin flame, and all I had to do was wait for him. That was not wise of me. Face those fears, and you will no longer be scared. In a sense, no one can reject you if you don't reject yourself. All rejection is a form of self-rejection. Getting over the fear will make a dramatic difference, not only because you'll verify another's feelings for you sooner, but also, you will attract more people. Fear of rejection has a sort of .. odor to it that people detect subconsciously, and it is not attractive, although there are many beautiful people who will love you just as you are. You just have to want them, energetically.

<3 You're on the path, keep going.
Old 18-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I would practice the affirmations:
I want someone who loves me unconditionally.
I want someone who would do everything in her power to have me by her side.
I want someone who treats me with respect.
I want someone who is honest and faithful.

Some would advise against beginning affirmations with the words "I want ...".

Because we are then focusing upon our wants - i.e. those things we believe we lack and do not have, which reinforces our feelings of lack.

An alternative could be:
I am with someone who loves me unconditionally.
I am with someone who would do everything in her power to have me by her side.
I am with someone who treats me with respect.
I am with someone who is honest and faithful.

So we focus on the feeling of having already attained whatever it is we intend to manifest.

Peace
Old 18-06-2020, 07:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Some would advise against beginning affirmations with the words "I want ...".

Because we are then focusing upon our wants - i.e. those things we believe we lack and do not have, which reinforces our feelings of lack.

An alternative could be:
I am with someone who loves me unconditionally.
I am with someone who would do everything in her power to have me by her side.
I am with someone who treats me with respect.
I am with someone who is honest and faithful.

So we focus on the feeling of having already attained whatever it is we intend to manifest.

Peace

Those work, too. I say "I want.." because this is the way my guide has trained me to practice. I feel they work well, especially for healing, although your way may be better for manifestation. Just my experience.