Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Master
LOL Kaere.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerouno
Astronomers, from NASA, said that it should be added due a slight in the earth's axis. This shift now brings ophichus into the zodiac. I guess I jumped the gun sayings its official. NASA also spotted a massive blue star moving through the cluster of ophichus. Its reported to 20 times the size of our sun. According to time mobile astronomers have added ophichus to the zodiac. However astrologers who use the tropical zodiac, will not use ophichus, those that use the sideral zodiac accept the change.

The new dates are as follows:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16,
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11,
Pisces: March 11- April 18,
Aries: April 18- May 13,
Taurus: May 13- June 21,
Gemini: June 21- July 20,
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10,
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16,
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30,
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23,
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29,
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17,
and Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20.

Sigh's I was so typicalyl Aquarian and now all of a sudden I am Capricorn who's traits seem quiet at odds with my Aquarian Persona. Can this truly be?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:28 PM
numerouno

I'm struggling to find an astrology program with ophichus calculations. To answer questions like change of moon sign etc.. So far nothing however the curious thing is astrologers from India have differed from western with regard to when signs appear. For example in vedic astrology Leo starts from 12 August to September 13. This means I'm Leo but in the west I'm virgo. Now with ophichus the sideral western astrologers place me in Leo. This ties in more or less with vedic astrology however vedic astro dates didn't use ophichus then. So how do their dates tie up. Scorpio only last six days for sideral users while vedic users still give it a month.

As for the age we are in? if we take the vedic method it is the age of capricorn making the world develop infrastructure saw more women becoming career orientated. If look at history man developed factories , froming different ways of business and management. While the west says aqurius and technology, aviation, psychology. Look at history I cannot fault both systems. Both work.

Things like moon sign, you will have to see which degree the moon is, sometimes no change , only until new astology software is developed then we will know.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Master
Thankyou for answering my question Numero. And if this new sign is true then that means according to it I'm a gemini however my moon is in gemini so I have a lot of gemini traits so I don't know if it's true or not because I also feel I hav ea lot of cancerian traits. My husband is also a cancer, but if this new planet is true then he is too a gemini but he is no way a gemini he's more a cancerian. Sigh it's all so confusing.
Spiritlite.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:21 AM
seeker of wisdom

I honestly think is part of human transformation to a beTter being. I do not know much about astrology. However it seems to be a guide to the next stage of transforming. I have read about personalities and it says we have a dominate one with varying degrees of others. Once we know our dominate personality we can strengthen our weaker ones and become more complete to me astrlogical signs are similar. So now that we understand our sign now we will begin to understand the next in our trasformation.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:43 AM
Summerland

Well, I am still a Taurus, which suits me perfectly. Even a former manager and I have talked about this in passing. She has told me"No way that you could be ANYTHING BUT a Taurus!"
Old 05-03-2011, 07:19 PM
numerouno

Just to update this thread, the blue star seen traversing the ophichus constellation may be the BLUE SUN. This phenomenon appears every 65000 years according to Mayans. Could this be that the prophecy is coming true. With 2012 around the corner these great changes and sightings seems the universe is approaching great change. Personally
I thinks marks official start of pisces according to the tropical zodiac.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Neely

That changes things a little for me, I was born December 17! I don't think I've ever felt like the traits of Saggitarius really fit me.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:05 PM
numerouno

I remember a cousin once saying that although he is a capricorn the horoscope of sagittarius more aptly described the situation in his life.

Therefore at this time those who found that their signs have changed should monitor both horoscopes. Track your old sign and the new one to see which is accurate. Also for some their sign hasn't changed. This means there are now two types of personalities, the fixed and dual personality. This takes the yin and yang meaning to a whole new level. For example some who were cancer and are now gemini may actually be a geminian/cancerian. This personality is dual.
Old 15-03-2011, 04:02 PM
rubiesmoon9

I was born on Dec 9. and never felt that the traits that go along with this Sagittarius never fit me