Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
What are your plans for this time around? What are we doing? What's the mission? Explain the important parts about whats going on in the world right now. Demystify a little bit.

Alright.

The plan is to let my children play, which you are doing. The mission or direction reality is going is entirely dependent on you - the collective.

It is really amazing for me to watch (especially at the 'speed' I witness it; think 6 centuries in a minute.)

Here's what's important:

* People need to lighten up (they will be enlightened)
* The southern hemisphere holds answers your souls have been asking for eons.
* Human trafficking & Pedophilia are in the process of being shed some light on within the political scene. Yes your leaders REALLY love children.
* Someone close to you is about to show you something you would never expect.
* Gold will be restored to it's original value.
* Be extra mindful on August 9th 2017
Old 11-06-2017, 10:21 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm afraid to do a Past-Life regression because I most likely won't like whom I was in another life.

Do you want to know the fun(ny) part?

Your past lives are all here now. Look to your neighbour, I know you don't like him because of the incident with the truck - but he is you too. You are experiencing life as him right now but your awareness isn't Spacially focussed on 'his' incarnation. In absolute truth, you are every one from all time. It just seems separate because of this game we're playing. There are tools, to make other 'perspectives' more relative - like regression and/or trance. All you do is create a framework to experience it.

So, just pick someone you would like to re-member BEing.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Knower
The English language can be a bit cumbersome to work with so pay special attention to the wording and phraseology.

This is where a sense of humor comes into play, it helps you become more creative by using your imagination. More possibilities to understanding open up.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I am God So why would i have a need to ask me any questions?

Why do you wear sandals when its cold out?

Hahahaha, I've never put on any clothing my entire existence.. Isn't that odd?

To answer your question though; to illustrate the paradox of life. That you can go through anything even with cold feet.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Why am i so curious about all possible concepts of life and yet i find no meaningful answers and explanations? What am i searching for?

You were made CURIOUS. The moment I spliced myself into fragmented parts and created the illusion of movement, is the moment you (all) felt the urge to go back home or merge back into a single whole. This pull, leads you through life. To seek. To find.

There are no meaningful answers or explanations, in this regard, only meaningful EXPERIENCES. So it doesn't even matter what you experience, it matters HOW you experience it. Just as how you can find God playing video games whereas some church goers don't, the degree of your immersion in the illusion we call reality determines how close you get to me.

And if it wasn't apparent; what you are searching for is me as you or you as me or God. The first point of perspective with very little fragmentation. You will be pleased to know this point arbitrarily exists within each and every one of you in the space between your eyes inside your head.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix777
Want you guys to know this thread was awesome, made me laugh pretty good.

I guess I'll go

Hows it all going to go down?

I'm glad you are entertained!

:) 777

It's all going to go down as written, giant holograms in the sky of Satan and his minions courtesy of Hollywood. Supporting special effects from HAARP. Real damages and deaths from nuclear weapons. NWO.

That idea you've been wrestling with about an underground base, follow it. Or move South, way way way South.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:55 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
79%

You would be wise to watch your words this week (you won't, that's what makes it fun to tell you) because what you say will get you into a little trouble. You will learn a lot, however.
You're cruel to tell me this without specifics. I'll have to go on "mute" to survive.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:20 AM
Ascender
Heyyyy, wait a minute..

All this time you said you were SilentWolf-Woman777..? What's up with that..?
Old 12-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Knower

Hey God.

I just want to say "Thanks" for sending me the most amazing sexy man!
He's a real wizard and a bit of a weird one too.
I feel thoroughly blessed!

Aside from that though.
My question is - As his old age sets in, will he shrink much, like most of us do as we get older.
Cos if he shrinks too much from his 6ft5 stature, that could be a deal breaker.

ohhh, but if he looses he's sight though, that's okay by me.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Hahahaha, I've never put on any clothing my entire existence.. Isn't that odd?

To answer your question though; to illustrate the paradox of life. That you can go through anything even with cold feet.

Ah but you have my son! You wear every outfit imaginable every day. You are me and I am you. We wear sandals in the cold to bring the warmth!

We am Harrp.

I don't need to explain this because we/I already understand it.

I will say the paradoxical statement was definitely humorous. Which is the true meaning of life!