Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 08-06-2016, 05:33 AM
Seeker

Wow well buddy such a cool views have shared with all of us. I like them a lot and would like to visit Niagara falls in my next free time again. So sure will come back with plesant memories.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Seeker

I can't add much more, I've taken the Maid of the Mist boat ride, I find the Canadian side has better views and a lot more attractions. Niagara Falls used to be called the Honeymoon Capital.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Pathfinder

Serenity! Its a really new information or hearing words like which you have used here at the end of your post like Niagara Falls used to be called the Honeymoon Capital. So sure it would be amazing or on the other hand it will be new for all of the others.
good sharing here about Niagara Falls all of the members, here Niagara Falls is best attraction both of the sides like CA and NYC..<3
Old 14-12-2016, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Very nice! I went there once, and went on the boat to get closer. a Very beautiful creation and refreshing. It was an amazing experience I'd love to go back again !
Old 07-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow what a nice place
Old 07-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Newbie ;)

can you tell which season will be best to visit
Old 17-02-2017, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Well! guys, Your opinions about Niagara Falls about Niagra fall are really cool. vella12! As you want to know which is the best season to explore this outstanding attraction. According to my experience, the winter is the best season to explore the frozen beauty of Niagra falls. If you have any plan to go there then these days will best go ahead and enjoy your time.