Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-05-2020, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder

A nature falling into me
Me not falling into the nature
Old 04-08-2020, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder
I took it as a blessing and a sign of love from your higher power, Kays.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Seeker

Stick around here, Kays. Also other spirituality websites and any groups where you can find encouragement to open to your life path, and listen to yourself again. You're exploring opening up - you just need to be aware of the choices, feel what suits you, make your choices - and enjoy yourself!
Old 24-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
Hello everyone,

The other night, for the first time, I lighted up a candle and I prayed. In my own words. To fight strength and confidence again. To be hopeful for the future while letting go over the things I cannot control. To accept my past and to trust my intuition again.

A few minutes after I had finished praying, I heard the noise of multiple birds outside my home. Large birds, a strong and deep sound. I did not take a look outside, but it sounded like that. This sound was highly unusual because it's almost 11pm.

For some reason, I felt it was a sign.

What could it mean?

Hello there,

in my opinion things which happen to us do not have a universal meaning and no other person can REALLY tell you what that meant. They could gjve you some insight, some inspiring ideas, but the rest is really up to you.

Sit down in a quiet spot and feel it. What does it mean to you? You have so much knowledge inside of you. You do know what it meant.

Keep on praying. You will eventually see more such signs and also be able to feel the energy of spirit entities or God(s) more clearly and it'll develop a really personal, strengthening relationship.

Best wishes,

OwlYou