Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Pathfinder

from someone whos browsed a few of these pages Sparrow has said that beings on different vibration levels are invisible to each other, and also beings that you may not want to see wont appear to you without your permission
Old 03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Hi,
I do not know if this has been asked/answered, but once a spirit crosses into the light, can they come back and visit the physical world in spirit?
Thanks =]
A warm welcome to you, iScorpio.

I notice you refer to yourself as a practicing medium. Understanding the answers to such questions that you have will raise your vibration to allow you greater access to your own empathic, intuitive and mediumistic resource.

You have asked if spirit have the capacity to return to the physical world after transitioning into higher vibrations of light. Firstly, know that your spirit does not actually leave the spirit world to experience the physical universe. Your spirit remains in the spirit world but is connected to your physical aspects via a microscopic etheric thread to your solar plexus. What transitions into these higher states of consciousness is your soul counterpart. Your soul being the embodiment of human consciousness which has developed and grown into a persona of separate identity since physical birth.

To answer your question, spirit do have the capacity to travel anywhere in the universe they so choose, and this includes planet Earth. Many in fact like to attend sporting events, holiday celebrations, important speeches and other events of a personal or public nature. Though this is the case, it is actually not necessary to physically animate ones Self on the physical plane, as those in spirit can remote view any location in the universe from the dimensions of light, if done through the intention of love. What you are able to observe in this way will depend on your vibration and state of intent.
Due to the energy magnetisms of planet Earth and its dense weight attraction upon consciousness, those of spirit tend not to spend any great length of time here as it can become quite energy consuming. It actually takes a lot of effort and practice to return to physicality. One must also take into consideration that planet Earth and the physical dimension is continuously moving and fluctuating energetically and vibrationally, which can make it difficult for spirit to anchor themselves there for any length of time.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Sparrow and Everyone else gathered by this thread,

It is so wonderful that we can experience and share this. I feel so lucky and happy to be here.

Also, I hope my continued questioning doesn't interfere with others being able to ask and receive answers of Sparrow. Please educate me how best to handle this. It's hard to wait to get this out before I forget it. Here's my latest pondering:

I imagine that in the spirit world, spirits can interact in many wondrous ways. In this physical dimension and from a common human perspective, it seems our awareness/consciousnesses meet in the fields inhabited by spaces such as colleges, internet forums like this one, town halls, shopping malls, restaurants, etc. Now in spirit, it seems two or several spirits could interact while experiencing it individually in various ways. For example, two spirits could be exchanging experiences of childhood. One could experience this as an akashic holograph while the other could perceive it as a telepathic interchange, yet the interaction between them would have just as much integrity as a meeting in a physical plane. Hope this conveys what I'm trying to say and I'd be curious to hear Sparrow's and others' perspective on this.

かんぱい!"Kanpai!" (a word which is used in situations where English-speakers might say "Cheers")

Loving you all,
Justin
Dear, Justin,

Your questions only work to inspire and illuminate others. Many observers of this thread do not know how to place words to ask pertinent questions within this subject, and so rely on others like yourself to put thoughts into words in order to receive understanding.

What you have described in your ponderings I would support as true. The spirit world is no less tangible or of less integrity than the physical plane, for the physical plane is merely an aspect of a much broader spectrum that spirit can occupy and experience itself through. One is not better than another, they simply have differences of perspective. There are no set rules in the spirit world which dictate how spirit must or can interact with one another. New means of interactivity and connectivity are being discovered and explored all of the time.

-Sparrow

Old 03-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfalcon
Does death really have a higher purpose? Or is the consciousness of mankind, that leads to the perception of a supreme power, an error of the universe?
Dear, xfalcon,

Thank you for choosing to step forward with this question.

Death, as you call it, occurs on the physical level for many reasons. On the surface, it does so partly due to the deterioration of cellular, chemical and mineral properties in biological structures. When these properties can no longer be maintained in their original structures, they collapse and give way, resulting in biological deterioration and death. What this really means is that the form in which consciousness was held in that vibration can no longer be anchored together in that form, because that form has become compromised, usually by absorbed contaminants from external sources.
There is no reason why human beings cannot potentially live life spans for thousands of years. The reason that they do not is because they contaminate their habitat environments, food and water sources, and their own energy fields with harmful substances and behaviours. Human beings keep their biological form within a low vibrational bandwidth from birth, which ensures a very short lifespan in comparison to most other humanoid species. This is not an error of any deity or celestial extraterrestrial ancestor, but an error of human judgement and behaviour. You have asked if death has a higher purpose, yet it is humankind that is causing itself to die through their own choices. There has never been any deity to come forward to declare any human being must die at all. You simply presume this is the way things are and are meant to be.

Purpose is something which many human beings seek in their attempt to understand their existence. If I were to give you a bowl of water and place it before you, what would you define its purpose to be? Would it be to drink? Would it be to water the plants? Would it be to wash your hands?
Its purpose would be yours to decide, and you would decide this from whatever perspective you held at that time.
You may ask many beings wise in themselves, what is the purpose of death, and each would define its purpose differently from within their own perspective within their own journey.

A purpose is a construct of mind and an extension of personal intent. A purpose only exists for as long as there is an intention of mind that wills its existence to be there. This is to say, there is not an all powerful authorative being who gets to decide the purpose of all things. All things are given purpose by your own will and intent to interact with it, within the process that it is a part of. All things are a process, that which you call death included. How you choose to define yourself within any part of that process, and how you choose to define aspects of that process in time and space, is yours to dictate within your own mind. It is this choosing that determines how the universe unfolds, and how your journey unfolds.

So, what purpose does the bowl of water have?

-Sparrow

Old 03-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xArcticFox
I have a question. I didn't really want to go through 50 pages, so I'm sorry if it was already answered.
Anyways, if we're astral projecting, or if we're dead, can we see spirits anywhere? For example, if a spirit happens to be on the moon and we go to the moon, if we passed by where they were could we see them? Or are we just invisible to people we don't know or don't want to see?
Dear, xArcticFox,

As Truth_Seeker has pointed out, things are not as simple and convenient as that, or as it can be depicted in the movies.
The law of proximity must be understood. Not all spirit resonate within the same vibrational frequency. The law of proximity explains that you as a being, whether you are in physical state or etheric form, will perceive only that which is within your frequency range of your own vibration. You will also only perceive that which is within your time frequency. To perceive beyond your existing ranges requires you to alter your own vibration and state of consciousness, or for something or someone else to alter theirs.
If, whilst you are within the spirit world, you hold reservations or reasons to deny specific individuals being able to see you, then your own consciousness will cloak you from them.

-Sparrow

Old 03-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Guide
Dear Sparrow friend,

I celebrate that you are coming here more often again.

Thanks for bringing light to more and more souls.

Love and blessings to you,

TISS
Old 14-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow friend,

I celebrate that you are coming here more often again.

Thanks for bringing light to more and more souls.

Love and blessings to you,

TISS
As ever, I wish you, bless you and bestow you with every gratitude, embrace of arms, and endowment of inner joy that you are open to receive.
All who are open to share are welcome to give to those open to receive.

-Sparrow

Old 15-03-2012, 04:43 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
As ever, I wish you, bless you and bestow you with every gratitude, embrace of arms, and endowment of inner joy that you are open to receive.
All who are open to share are welcome to give to those open to receive.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, it is very beautiful!

Please let me tell you that your wisdom has been on my side in many difficult moments, opening new paths and showing me new horizons of spiritual development. I am now a little bit more open to receive, but I still have a lot to improve, I know.

There were times when I was about to lose my way, and to sink into a total emptiness, and recalling some beautiful things that I learned from you helped me go ahead.

Thank you for being there,

TISS
Old 18-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Master

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow, I noticed your presence has returned and wished to convey my respects. Your reflections are the reason I joined this Forum of shared reflection, as your insightful balanced Spiritual reflections, found more `sameness` than difference with me. And since I have not had the opportunity to reflect my respect, for your harmonious abridgements of subtle resonance adaptions, which cater to the needs of many, I do so now, Namaste.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for your latest answers.

I have been studying languages for many years with great enjoyment. Would you please describe what language and communication are like in the spirit world?

In appreciation and friendship,
Justin