Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-01-2018, 02:35 AM
FrankieJG

Are Leos cheaters?

They say Leo is a perfect match for Sagittarius. I have known only one Leo so far.The guy who was sitting right next to my cubicle at one of the places I worked for. I must say he was great at flirting.It was not annoying at all. It felt decent,sweet and nice.I usually freak out when somebody tries to flirt with me.But when he did I loved it and made me flirt back. He is a VERY confident person.Many people say Leos have so much ego but I didn't see much ego in him.Eventhough he was just an ordinary guy, when I was around him it was like being around a movie star or the popular guy at college lol. Something to do with his personality, there have been much better looking guys but never felt the urge to flirt back. Even now when I find a certain guy interesting or a guy interested in me, I compare my feelings with the feelings I got being around that Leo. I don't know how to explain this.His personality was the best (for me) and I kinda want a man who gives me the same feeling that he gave.It is weird and I was wondering why until I remembered his birthday and realized he is a Leo.So I agree with most of the Leo traits I saw in him. The connection between us was also similar to what they describe. Sagi and Leo is a good combo.I felt it from my end and i think he did too. He would flirt with me everyday. Others in the office started to notice that too.

Anyway I am a Sagittarius and I am blunt.I am honest and sometimes it can be hurtful.So during the time he was flirting with me, I did a background check and found out his sexy side lol It was the only negative thing about him. He was the sleeping around type of guy. So once, while he was actively flirting with me I brought up about a girl he was sleeping with.From what I have heard the girl was already in a relationship with some other guy.amd there have been some fights between him and girl's bf .I don't know how but that story fell out of my mouth during our conversation.He was shocked to know that I knew about it.And I still regret bringing it up.Because that was it.He didnt flirt with me again.Not even a Hi.. Lol

So I want to make sure whether every Leo is playful and tend to be sleeping around? From my personal experience,everything else was perfect but that trait.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:20 AM
Master

anyone can cheat no matter what sign. its the consciousness and moral ethics and values of the person, not their star sign.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Experiencer
As above.

Bit naive to think it's just Leo's. People are people, regardless of attaching a star sign to them.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Master
I don't think it's naive to think so. Each sign has its own unique traits which can be prominent in each member of that sign.
Leos are naturally charming and appealing to others. They tend to be very attractive and popular to the other sex. Since Leos like attention -otherwise they wouldn't be natural charmers- they enjoy that.
I haven't known a whole lot of Leos, and from what I know they can be monogamous and absolutely loyal. But the ones I do know have all cheated on their partner.
And they are quite easy to spread 'love' around. Not necessarily sleeping with everyone -although they can fall in love easily and regularly- but that flirting that the OP mentioned, yes.

From what I know, they aren't serial cheaters though. Not in the sense that they have no moral and don't give a bleep. They do. They actually tend to stay in relationship longer than they should. Deep down they're quite insecure and they want to commit and be loyal.
Maybe that's why they can end up cheating, because they cannot let go of a partner even though it doesn't work anymore?

I have wondered how Leos in general would be when it comes to that flirting when they ARE happy in a relationship. But flirting and cheating aren't the same thing, unless they take the flirting way too far.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Experiencer
I find most leos irritating just because more often then not they are totally up them self.
but cheaters? not to my knowledge.
Id have to hand that title to the gemini, they are two sided after all.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:10 PM
Experiencer
I think if we all thought about it hard enough, we'd know a person - or friend of a friend - who represents each of the star signs who has been unfaithful.

It isn't just Leo's, it is people from all star signs.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Master

anyone thats been burnt by a leo is going to agree
Old 10-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Suspended
I don't know, i like leos though, well all the ones iv met i get along with, i think they can be kinda loud when they are drunk though, well at least one leo i know gets pritty loud and obnoxious when his drunk but his really a awesome human being, and the other leos i know are cool too. May add more later g2g out.

Ill leave this song here.... its the leo theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_eYoGMCZqU
Old 12-01-2018, 03:12 AM
FrankieJG

I was very skeptical about astrology because here where I am from we consider the rising sign as the zodiac sign.Mine is Capricorn and I never felt like a Capricorn. So I considered astrology to be total **. Only a couple of years ago that I was introduced to western astrology and got to know I'm actually a Sagittarius not a Capri. I was pretty amazed because the sagi qualities resonate with me 95%. I started looking at people from the western sun sign and now it makes a lot of sense. Rising sign is the mask and I agree with that too.But what we really are is our sun sign.It's very easy to understand a person if we know their sun sign. Because they give an accurate outline.And the connection between zodiac signs are accurate too. I haven't associated with much Leos and that is why I wanted to know the experiences of other people with the Leos they know.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:13 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I don't know, i like leos though, well all the ones iv met i get along with, i think they can be kinda loud when they are drunk though, well at least one leo i know gets pritty loud and obnoxious when his drunk but his really a awesome human being, and the other leos i know are cool too. May add more later g2g out.

Ill leave this song here.... its the leo theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_eYoGMCZqU

Love the song.Oh the memories!