Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2007, 01:04 PM
elaine

Question contacting your guide

Having been trying to contact my guide for more info and wondered If anyone has succeeded in contacting via the mirror method.Where by you focus on yourself in a mirror and the face in the mirror changes as spirit manifests into your reflection. Didnt get ant luck this time but am willing to have another go

Getting lots of broken images that I cannot piece together at the moment, more like dream flashes. Had a really good image this morning but not sure If its due to lack of sleep due to too much spirit activity of just my tired brain lol.

How also do I manage to get any sleep when Im woke in the night by a fright and then an image. Im so new to all of this activity.

Thanks elaine x
Old 24-05-2007, 02:38 PM
plexus1

hi elaine. i meditated to get my guide/s. i seem to get new ones all the time and they teach me new things. i dont always see them but feel them. but i do have one in particular who was some one i know who passed over about 10 years ago, and other family members. dont try to hard, you will get stuck, mind block. i tryed to hard and it did me no favours at all. now i just let it come. when i see a face in my sleep i just accept it, i dont question why or who, it could be simply a spirit just passing through having a look at how your getting on, like a nosey stranger. wanting to see the new sensitive person who is opening up there mind. if it dose get to much ask them politly but firm, thanks for coming but to come back when your awake. some nights i ask to see faces ect, others before i lay down i just say not tonight please im sleepy. and 99% of the time they are great and just give me a feeling of love and go of some where else. there is nothing to be afraid of, i belive that the only spirits that can hurts you are the ones that still have a body! your guides are seeing how ready you are for more, speak to them like you would to me, either out loud, in your head or write to them! they are only ever a thought away. nothing will become clear over night, i was rubbish with getting names, i asked for over a year and i am finally getting them, which i am so gratfull for. but i think i was always getting the names, i was just not listerning. always listern and what ever you get, take as that, dont let your mind ponder on it as your imagination will change it. keep up all your hard work, will be wonderfull for you when you get what you want from it. keep a diary of every thing you get, then you can compare it as you progress. xx
Old 25-05-2007, 12:47 PM
elaine

Tyeah thank you for that advice, am keeping a diary now so that all the broken images make sence, bit like putting a jigsaw together. Have now asked to please let me rest as am on burn out due to all the activity LOL

Must be important due to the same image over and over again, still dont understand yet what I am to make of it........so frustrating too.

Trying not to ponder too much on the one image too much, Guess it all will make sence when I am surposed to know.Have got some of it but not really sure how I really go about this yet, or what action to take on this.

Guess I will wait for more definate pointers.

love elaine x
Old 25-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Richie

Hi elaine,

I agree with plexus1, about asking them to let you rest.
I was in a bad way and I used to see so many faces before dropping off to sleep. It was a highway of images and so many that there was no way i could sleep. I was gettin 2 - 3 hours a night if I was luck and it was not doing me any good physically or spiritually.

I go to bed now and I surround my self with light, I also surround my wife and baby boy with a bubble of light too. I ask my spirit guides to watch over me and not let any contact come through as I need my rest.

Since doing this I have not had any visions while nodding off to sleep and can get a good nights rest.

Have you found the diary handy ?, I have not kept one yet.

Richie
Old 26-05-2007, 06:14 AM
elaine

Yeah the diart has been a very good idea, as hve a pieces or the jigsaw together now.

Thanks elaine
Closed Thread