Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 22-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Knower
I can't afford a teacher in my area (yet). I am choosing to do the books, videos, and other materials first, and then when I can afford to study under a teacher, will do that to hone my skills.
Old 22-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
That sounds like a good plan. In my experience, physical teachers aren't necessary. They do help, certainly. So long as you follow your intuition and hold the intention that you will learn what you need to at the right time, the universe will work to make it so, regardless of finances or location. If you don't have any spirit guides, I recommend seeking one as - unlike physical teachers - they are very important to have. Apart from that, I encourage you to work with what you've found; the books and videos. Take from them that which resonates with you and expand on it if you feel that it's helpful for you to do. And welcome to the collection of healers :)
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 29-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Knower
I've been reading up on the Chios modality and it sounds perfect to me. I'm learning right now to read auras, and I think that I'm starting to try and wake myself up spiritually.
Old 28-09-2016, 09:21 AM
Master
In 1988 I was meditating when I felt this cold breeze around me

I found I could redirect up/down side to side.

My Mother had pain in her lower back

Intuitively I placed my hands on her shoulder

This caused the pain in her lower back to cease

It felt like my hands were frozen

Then it changed to heat, which caused the extraction of this pain

My meditation was very simple

Firstly count the breath from 1 to 10, repeated 4 times

Secondly feel the breath from 1 to 10, another 4 times

Thirdly feel the new energy and cease brain talking

I had the TV on to distract my mind...

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 12-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Knower
... and it worked? What training did you have?
Old 17-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Pathfinder
Hello Rakoontay

I have struggled all my life with "my gifts" and what to do with them, I grew up in the 70's and it was considered freakish and abnormal, at least In my environment. Anyway I had to do it "on my own" and its possible, especially if you are "a natural" as I have seen the "universe" tends to have a plan and provides what you need. As for finding a teacher, yes it is probably the best you can do. I did try that route later on in life, but sadly I found a lot of people who were not what they presented themselves to be,
and one did a lot of "damage" to my "calling". Most are well meaning, quite a few are legitimate, but for some, well this is an easy field to exploit people within.
I would suggest a few good books; THE SUBTLE BODY: AN ENCYCLOPEDIA OF YOUR ENERGETIC ATANOMY by Cyndi Dale a well as her Handbook on Energy healing. Its very informative and gives insight on various modalities. Its a very good place to begin and helps you to figure out just how your gifts are already functioning. A more scientific book that proves "They" know this real and some of the science behind energy healing is: VIBRATIONAL MEDICINE by Richard Gerber M.D. After all the years of struggling with is this real or not, those were the two most important books I have found to help me grow into accepting and thriving with my gifts.
Also, just some friendly advice, You are the master of your gifts, so do not feel you must blindly accept everything you read, study or are told, learn about how it all works and learn from as many sources as you can, and incorporate what feels and works for you into your own way.
Good Luck
Old 17-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Experiencer
I do energy healing its all very simple , some one has cut himself
in his energy /light self I see red light shapes that's the karma that created the cut , red is anger , I let the anger/red go away with with white light which i create from source and use
ah yes one small thing how to teach an other this ? never tried that
showing the energy by being at the same raised vibration level I guess
would be so cool to share the reality of being able to do this lol so much to share but who cares right never met anyone yet who came running to learn the divine gifts I have to offer for free even,,, may be they are better of paying big bucks at a 'know' teacher lol makes it all feel so real and worth while :-)
Old 19-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Rakoontay

Just to give you an idea of possibilities that exist in the study of energetic healing I studied at a college in Sydney a diploma in energetic healing which was at the time a two year program with a big part of the program directed to ones own personel development and healing and was perfect for me in every way. http://www.naturecare.com.au/courses...tic-healing/65

There are also the hands of light schools based on Barbara ann Brennans work, you may have heard of her book Hands of light, these again are lengthy programs one existing in the Uk and others I believe in the states but im not sure where.

There is also an interesting and beautiful school in Guatemala though its not strictly based on energy healing but on personel development and esoteric study & is situated on a beautiful lake called lago atitlan. They have one month and 3 month courses. The one month course runs from full moon to full moon & the 3 month courses run from equinox to solstice or solstice to equinox. http://www.laspiramidesdelka.com/

Goodluck in your search the one thing I came to realise is that when I happened upon the studies in Australia I was literally and energetically called there. So what ever you find will be perfect for you.

WhiteLion
Old 17-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Experiencer

then you need to look for a teacher.
Old 17-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Master
I want to be an energy healer.

Not sure if healing can be achieved any other way.

Try different modalities and see which fits best. If the higher self is involves this makes it easier and more effective, if not essential.