Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I would be a lot more spiritual. And a lot more thankful for every little scrap
I'd be more interested in survival and stick-chucking skills than contemplating my navel.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Spirituality didn't begin until the dawning of civilisation, when the hunter-gatherer species was beginning to settle down into larger groups and the evolution of farming was in its first beginnings. It's been said that because they didn't have to go hunting and gathering all day, they could spend time coming up with other things to think about - like beliefs, inventing tools and weapons. It was around that time mankind developed the concept of ownership as food was stored and the same ground harvested. No doubt other groups would have encroached on another group's resources, or the remaining hunter-gatherers might have raided stores because they didn't understand the concept of ownership or their hunting grounds were being invaded. They had invested a lot of time and effort in creating their environment - their plants, tools, homes... and they weren't about to give that away too easily.

What they wanted was to survive and often that had to happen in some very harsh environments, and this is still their legacy today because survival is still a strong motivator - it's genetic.

So what about the term "mundane people"?That's still very much a huge question.There are gaps in the evolutionary chain and a few major missing links still to be found.There are also places where the gaps are so wide science can't even begin to speculate what might have happened in between. There are also genetic anomalies that have no answers - like RH-negative blood, blond hair and blue eyes - apparently those can't happen in nature. RH-negative means non-ape blood, it's also been known as Annunaki blood. The chromosomes responsible for the frontal lobes in our brains look as though they'd been grafted on and couldn't have occurred naturally, giving weight to the Annunaki and the Mayan (and a few more) creator gods.

The illusion of separation didn't begin because prior to the dawning of civilisation there was no Spirituality as far as mainstream history is concerned, and the history was that your group didn't like my group very much because our groups were a threat to each others' survival. At the same time though, some of the death rituals are quite interesting because they tell of their own story.

Douglas Adams had a story; one day, an ancient man was walking through his territory. He looked across at his cave, at the plants he collected for food and the animals he hunted. He wondered where all of that had come from, after all someone must have put it there for him to survive upon.

And so God was born.

It's also been said that once upon a time there was a single consciousness, all alone in the night. Then one day that consciousness did something to change the Universe forever - it asked the question "Who Am I?" To answer that question it split itself into two so it could perceive itself. And here we are today.

Separation isn't always an illusion, often it's a choice, and if you know where you've come from you know where you're going. Apparently ancient man had a God gene that's still at work today.

i dont know a polite way of saying this without being blunt. reread or question where your getting your history from. to this day indigenous peoples are far further along than other peoples by nearly every metric when it comes to spirituality.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 22-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i dont know a polite way of saying this without being blunt. reread or question where your getting your history from. to this day indigenous peoples are far further along than other peoples by nearly every metric when it comes to spirituality.
Yes, but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Spirituality didn't begin until the dawning of civilisation, when the hunter-gatherer species was beginning to settle down into larger groups and the evolution of farming was in its first beginnings.
Indigenous people aren't so far away from that, and the traditions that were established then are the same one that some peoples have been staying faithful to for millennia. While most would have had their own beliefs traditions were/are communal, often the whole village coming together to express. Just like so many other indigenous cultures, just like every religion on the planet to this day.

I'd actually agree with you that indigenous people are closer to Spirituality than we are today, because they Lived their Spirituality - it was as much a part of their everyday Lives as breathing. I'm not saying that indigenous people weren't Spiritual or were ignorant at all, in fact their Spirituality is closer to what I personally would define as Spirituality than a lot of what is said in these forums.