Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 03-08-2014, 09:32 PM
tre2012

Thank you spirit seeker.. Really good advice.. The person I mentioned I reached out to but never heard back from was Steve huff.. I love his vids n he got me started.. I had already believed in spirits but he is the one I learned I could use a normal radio as a spirit box.. I also have listened to coast to coast for years.. So I already was aware of not trusting what they say or who they are.. They are good at acting like someone u love n trust.

I guess I only wanted to bear from others about the evil things that are said.. Yesterday it said "kill the nwords" I feel for people that do what they say.. I believe if u believe u can b controlled by them or possessed.. They will and can.. Same thing for curses.. If u are told ur cursed and believe it.. U will b..

I just now started telling them I'm ending communication so they have to leave when I stop communicating.. I also make sure that I say to protect me everytime I start and also I dont accept communication with evil or negative spirits and I'll say its made a difference.. There for awhile everytime I done it I was getting them saying Satan and devil etc... I only do it a few times a wk.. When I first stared I did it everyday

I am so glad I found this forum.. Now that I'm at 15 posts I can post a link.. I'll post the link to those 2 vids I was talking about.. Thry aren't that long a d I really would like to know what u think cause the one where it says pussy i love.. Its one voice.. And the longest sentence I have ever got.. I'll put it up on the next post
Old 03-08-2014, 09:37 PM
tre2012

It still won't let me?
Old 03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
tre2012

Do me q favor and look up trez muzik on YouTube.. My last 2 vids are the ones in talking about.. Plz let me know of u think those are spirits or if it could b my mind.. And its just radio chatter.. The sentence is clearly a spirit to me.. Where it says Satan, and I am Satan its almost like a frequency or something.. Its hard to explain.. I wish I could just put the link up
Old 04-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre2012
Do me q favor and look up trez muzik on YouTube.. My last 2 vids are the ones in talking about.. Plz let me know of u think those are spirits or if it could b my mind.. And its just radio chatter.. The sentence is clearly a spirit to me.. Where it says Satan, and I am Satan its almost like a frequency or something.. Its hard to explain.. I wish I could just put the link up

I just watched the videos and I can hear most of what you pointed out. IMO its not radio chatter. A skeptic will say its audio matrixing of the white noise and radio chatter, the odds are very remote that you going to get consistent repetition of words, in your case, words that can be associated with demons / negative spirits. If you get some one word replies, that can be argued to be chatter, but not full sentences in the same voice while you are rolling the channel tuner back and forth.

A suggestion for your ghost box videos in the future. I would first play the clips at normal speed and then play them at the reduced speed as a comparison. Also because a lot of stuff will come through at normal speed too.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Knower

Yeah Steve Huff is one of the best when it comes to spirit box communication. I'm not surprised that he hasn't responded to your message though. Besides his job and doing the videos, he has a huge following and probably gets dozens of messages everyday from people. Fan mail, hate mail, questions, requests, etc. I wouldn't take it personally if he doesn't respond because he probably gets too many messages to reply to.

There are other good ghost box peeps too on Youtube. I would suggest doing a search for something like -best ghost box- and check out some of those videos and perhaps contact those people for opinions too. You might have a better chance to get a reply from some of them for additional advice or opinions.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:22 PM
tre2012

Yea, I agree on both points.. About the next videos and about Steve I even said in the msg I sent him I would understand cause I know he is busy.. I know he has a normal job too.. I would really love to pick his brain tho.. Imo he is very smart and has alot of the same views when it comes to the paranormal that I do.. Thank u for watching the videos.. Sorry for the bad quality my PC situation is iffy right now.. Have a battery in transit for my laptop.. My main good PC the psu went out.. But I just wanted to hear from someone cause both terms, now and before I quit for awhile I just got alot of negative spirits.. N u hear stories.. But its always from third parties, people against using ghost boxes.. I am confident tho that as long as I believe im safe and ask for protection I will b safe.. Ty to all of u for helping back up that opinion
Old 25-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Ascender
Hi
its fascinating to find out about spirits .
but sometimes when they are bad or evil intent
its best to get rid of them.

i have learnt to stand up to evil spirits and get rid of them
and pure good energy has come a take its place.
as i am strong with the light.
Old 01-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Knower
Weak auric fields allow for some more unwelcome things to come through and follow you around. Try raising your spiritual vibrations and begin flexing and strengthening your auric field before moving forward. Guard yourself in the mean time. Ask god to bless you, but be assertive when blessing yourself or have a man of faith do it for you.

It doesn't hurt to hedge your bets.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:25 PM
madera23

Quote:
Hi guys, I found this forum to get advice, I know alot of people use ghost boxes, but DID U KNOW you can use a normal analog radio and do the same thing? It works, I promise.. That's what I'm using and recording with an Olympus digital recorder.. Here is the thing I did it for awhile n they started dating I would die and fot really negative, those are on YouTube.. I stopped n started goin to church.. Recently I started again in the hopes of finding answers and helping them move on..

I have 3 recordings done in three different towns where I try to get them to move on, each time I say repeat after me, dear heavenly father and immediately after they say Satan.. All three times.. I then say Jesus christ.. It says devil.. I heard the devil part live so I say NO not the devil... Jesus.. Q voice says "I want to kill him"

I have this recorded if u want to hear it.. My recorder lets u play back slower so I always play it back slowed down.. But their voices play back perfect pitch and tempo while mine is slow and drawn out, that's why I know its not stuff from the radio...

the last one I did I talked about Jesus and I got hateful I referred to one saying he wanted to kill me, I said too bad your voice can't kill me over, I said all I hav to do is turn off this radio, which I did for a few seconds n said now u don't exist.. I turned it back on n said u should respect the fact I'm giving u a voice.. N u hear like 4 different laughs.. Swear to god guys... After the laugh one said.. "he's sooo stupid"

my question.. What am I talking to? I'm too curious to stop.. They say my name all the time.. But them saying they WA t to kill me freaks me out.. I have made up my mind.. I'm not bringing up god anymore when I do it.. But to me its not coinsidense if every time I say god, they say Satan... Every time

plz give me advice I know no one in my personal life that does this stuff n have no one to talk to about it but my gf and she HATES it.. Gets mad when I bring it up

You are definitely talking to a demon.
Just tell it to go back to hell and then stop answering it.
that's my experience and it worked.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi guys, I found this forum to get advice, I know alot of people use ghost boxes, but DID U KNOW you can use a normal analog radio and do the same thing? It works, I promise.. That's what I'm using and recording with an Olympus digital recorder.. Here is the thing I did it for awhile n they started dating I would die and fot really negative, those are on YouTube.. I stopped n started goin to church.. Recently I started again in the hopes of finding answers and helping them move on..

I have 3 recordings done in three different towns where I try to get them to move on, each time I say repeat after me, dear heavenly father and immediately after they say Satan.. All three times.. I then say Jesus christ.. It says devil.. I heard the devil part live so I say NO not the devil... Jesus.. Q voice says "I want to kill him"

I have this recorded if u want to hear it.. My recorder lets u play back slower so I always play it back slowed down.. But their voices play back perfect pitch and tempo while mine is slow and drawn out, that's why I know its not stuff from the radio...

the last one I did I talked about Jesus and I got hateful I referred to one saying he wanted to kill me, I said too bad your voice can't kill me over, I said all I hav to do is turn off this radio, which I did for a few seconds n said now u don't exist.. I turned it back on n said u should respect the fact I'm giving u a voice.. N u hear like 4 different laughs.. Swear to god guys... After the laugh one said.. "he's sooo stupid"

my question.. What am I talking to? I'm too curious to stop.. They say my name all the time.. But them saying they WA t to kill me freaks me out.. I have made up my mind.. I'm not bringing up god anymore when I do it.. But to me its not coinsidense if every time I say god, they say Satan... Every time

plz give me advice I know no one in my personal life that does this stuff n have no one to talk to about it but my gf and she HATES it.. Gets mad when I bring it up
Hi there. I may be able to help.

Yes, I know you can just use any old radio with static in between stations and hold down the tuning/sweep button to achieve the same thing. I've even done it with my old clock radio. :)

Are you talking to Satan? I doubt it. A lot of these spirits are actually Atheist, so when you mention Jesus or God, of course they are going to get angry with you and tell you off.

I'll tell you a story that happened to me.

There was this one spirit I got through the box, insisting he was 'Beezle'.

I was like "yay! I finally hit the jackpot, tell me, 'Beezle', how's that war in heaven going? gaining ground over those Angels up there? have you roasted and tasted any yummy souls lately?...tell me all about it".

"Beezle" never returned after that.

Ever since I confronted this and since then, I have had no 'demon', no 'Satan' and no 'evil entity' come through my box whatsoever.

Just tell 'Satan/Devil' to take a hike and he will.

These entities (whatever they are, but I think they are interdimensional beings), will try and trick you, get you to display fear of them, then all sit back laughing at your expense (I know them all too well).

As for your GF not accepting it, neither does any member of my family either...nor my friends....nor posters in another 'paranormal' forum...thing is, possum...they don't need to know.

My mum calls it a 'spook box' and laughs...I laugh along with her because it sounds funny...

....but they don't believe in this and that's okay too. They have every right to disbelieve as we do to believe!

Just don't mention it to them and respect their wishes...after all, you'll never change their minds, trust me.

As for what these things are? Your guess is as good as mine (I'm still trying to find out).