Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Master

That's a fantastic story Gracey.

I have a memory of being born, it was something that I resisted hugely.

Then the moments just after being born and alone with my parents and them feeling nothing but disappointment. I was the wrong gender.

What choices. What choices indeed.
Old 16-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I had a life regression done. What I came to learn confrimed for me why I always felt like I was in the wrong body. That parts of me felt being female was not me whom I wanted to be. It was true as I knew I was coming in female and in lifetimes for me that means bearing children. That is a lot of work, and I really did not want that path fully this time in.

I never connected with me Mom and I finally fully pulled from her. I learned I choose me Dad and that she was simply the tool that was there to bring me in. I lost me Dad when I was 25 and for a long time I thought that so cruel but I know well now that too was part of the path of me becoming whom I am. It was in the path I came in with too.

Lynn
Old 16-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Master

Wow Gracey and Belle - how do you remember before you were born? Did you always remember it, or did it come back to you one day later in life?

My perspective is a bit different - I don't remember being born, I think my first memories start about 3 or 4. One of my first memories is knowing I could do something special - I think it was move things with my mind, but I have blocked that part out, darn it - and then thinking, No, I'm not supposed to know how to do that here, and then I didn't do it (whatever it was).

I think we are all born with powers that fade and wither with disuse - and because the people that raised us didn't believe we could do whatever, we had to choose to believe we either shouldn't do that here and turn it off, or buy into their disbelief and believe we can't do (whatever) it is.

I remember always knowing where lost things were - my mother would calmly sit me down (I think I was about 3) and ask where someone's shoe was. Now, I could have been a clepto and been stealing shoes (who knows?) but I had 6 brothers and sisters and it was always an antic to get us all off to school. My mother tells me she would tell me to pray to St. Christopher and then tell her where x was, and I always knew. I guess I was her personal geigercounter of lost items.

But having access to the other side on a daily basis (I live with channelers and I can channel as well) and hearing the other side speak about things, I have come to the conclusion that we may not always like being here, but we did it to ourselves. I think our soul is constantly evolving through our lives here on this planet, and when we are on the other side in between lives, we get the benefit of hindsight and it makes more sense over there than it can ever over here, because we do not have all of that information at our fingertips.

I think we get to choose certain things, like our soul groups and who we are going to hang out with to start out with (our parents, siblings, soul matees) but I don't think we choose much more than to be born in a certain geographical place, and then I think the rest is up to us. Our everyday choices make up the person that we are today.; and I totally believe this one lifetime I am living, I am also living it as alternate selves, and these alternate selves split off from me with each choice I make - I go one way, and an alternate self took the other way.

And they keep saying this is a gigantic play, and we are all the players.

Its a big topic, and I don't think we will ever really understand it until we get to the other side, and I am in no hurry to do that! I am told I can remember whatever I want to, that we have the capacity to remember each of our days if we choose to. Because I don't choose to remember something does not make it impossible that someone else might choose to remember.

I was watching the Big Bang Theory the other night, and it was the one were Sheldon tries to blow up Leonard with his mind. It's probably a really good thing we don't remember how to do things like that.......
Old 16-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
That's a fantastic story Gracey.

I have a memory of being born, it was something that I resisted hugely.

Then the moments just after being born and alone with my parents and them feeling nothing but disappointment. I was the wrong gender.

What choices. What choices indeed.

before i stood in the light i stood in what felt like a doorway, there was a female presence to my rear right. i saw a blonde male standing beside the white light, i asked the presence behind me who it was, she told me to go see. so i went and merged with the male, who turned out to be me. so i am guessing i am a male in the spirit realm. perhaps that is what you were sensing.

edit: i completely misread what you wrote. sorry your parents did that to you. my dad dreamt of me before i was born. he saw me plain as day just as i look. no stories, experience only.

Last edited by Gracey : 16-11-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 16-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Wow Gracey and Belle - how do you remember before you were born? Did you always remember it, or did it come back to you one day later in life?

My perspective is a bit different - I don't remember being born, I think my first memories start about 3 or 4. One of my first memories is knowing I could do something special - I think it was move things with my mind, but I have blocked that part out, darn it - and then thinking, No, I'm not supposed to know how to do that here, and then I didn't do it (whatever it was).

I think we are all born with powers that fade and wither with disuse - and because the people that raised us didn't believe we could do whatever, we had to choose to believe we either shouldn't do that here and turn it off, or buy into their disbelief and believe we can't do (whatever) it is.

I can relate to this...a lot.

I remember always knowing where lost things were - my mother would calmly sit me down (I think I was about 3) and ask where someone's shoe was. Now, I could have been a clepto and been stealing shoes (who knows?) but I had 6 brothers and sisters and it was always an antic to get us all off to school. My mother tells me she would tell me to pray to St. Christopher and then tell her where x was, and I always knew. I guess I was her personal geigercounter of lost items.

But having access to the other side on a daily basis (I live with channelers and I can channel as well) and hearing the other side speak about things, I have come to the conclusion that we may not always like being here, but we did it to ourselves. I think our soul is constantly evolving through our lives here on this planet, and when we are on the other side in between lives, we get the benefit of hindsight and it makes more sense over there than it can ever over here, because we do not have all of that information at our fingertips.

I think we get to choose certain things, like our soul groups and who we are going to hang out with to start out with (our parents, siblings, soul matees) but I don't think we choose much more than to be born in a certain geographical place, and then I think the rest is up to us. Our everyday choices make up the person that we are today.; and I totally believe this one lifetime I am living, I am also living it as alternate selves, and these alternate selves split off from me with each choice I make - I go one way, and an alternate self took the other way.

And they keep saying this is a gigantic play, and we are all the players.

Its a big topic, and I don't think we will ever really understand it until we get to the other side, and I am in no hurry to do that! I am told I can remember whatever I want to, that we have the capacity to remember each of our days if we choose to. Because I don't choose to remember something does not make it impossible that someone else might choose to remember.

I was watching the Big Bang Theory the other night, and it was the one were Sheldon tries to blow up Leonard with his mind. It's probably a really good thing we don't remember how to do things like that.......

i have just always remembered, i also remember some other lives i have lived.

i do wonder why some people seem to have no choice in the matter and some do?
Old 16-11-2013, 08:14 PM
simcau

I'm still pretty much agnostic towards the afterlife and reincarnation, but a few years back ago I had a dream in which I died, and it stuck with me through the years. It wasn't the only dream I've ever died in, but it was the only one where I experienced an afterlife.

The relevant part of that dream to this topic was that where I was, I had the ability to see the memories from all the lives I had lived, and all the lives I would live. I was able to remain in that place for as long as I wished, but whenever I chose, I could return to live my next life. So I couldn't choose the life I was going to live, but I did know what was coming in the next one in the line, and it was my choice when I would be reborn to live it.
Old 16-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Master

I remembered in a Past Life Regression, and then when that was over, it sort of stuck. There are PLR's that I have had where memories have faded but this is as clear as it was at the time, to the detail of the time on the clock on the wall. The trauma of being born is pretty intense, there is a battle between self and soul as self does not want to enter the world and confront the lesson, soul wants you to go there and do the work for perhaps yourself and maybe others.
Old 28-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder

I have always felt that I didn't choose this life! I was pushed into it.
Old 28-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Master

Our lives are chosen for us. Just like rats at a rat farm: "These will go to the labs for experiments, these will become snake food, these will become pets, these will be retained as breeders..." To the rat farm's owner, it is merely a question about how each individual will give the best increase to the annual fiscal result and emotions does not come into it. Even if the owner is fond of rats it will not affect his decisions in running the farm. Not when there are vast amounts of rats coming and going every year-

A rat should run free. Be it in the forest or in a sewer. But the rat doesn't get much choice there, does it. But at least the rat in its cage can hiss at its owner and hope to one day get in a really good bite.
Old 28-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Master

I remember my life just before I was born into this incarnation. I really loaded up the "stuff" in this lifetime. My counselors argued with me and said it was to much. But I was adamant that I wanted everything I chose. I was stubborn as a mule and just knew I would get past some blockage I seemed to be having trouble getting past (in many previous lifetimes)

I talked to a great spirit in a garden for awhile. I said I wanted this to be my last incarnation. I think it was agreed.

With that I began falling. And falling and falling. At first there was the light from the hereafter all around me. I felt confident that I had chosen well. But as the light became more darkness I began to panic and to doubt. Then all went black.

My first memory was when I was 3 years old. It was a childhood compatible to the horror stories you see on tv. I almost didn't make it. Insanity was right around the corner and then there was also the thought of suicide when I was 4(tho I didn't know what that was. I just thought I'd break up like humpty dumpty or close my eyes and stop breathing like my uncle when he fell from the barn loft).

Many years later, I made it. I overcame the childhood horrors and I am at peace with it all.

Yes, I chose my life blueprint. And I have learned just about all that I came to learn. Now is the frosting on the cake. All that I am learning now is dessert.