Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Henri77

Reports from the afterlife

An artist visits and describes heaven* (in lucid dreams, astral projections)
(the varied levels of the afterlife from bleak to transcendently beautiful)* Also interviews residents while there.
He provides us lots to contemplate.

A modern day Robert Monroe.

http://vimeo.com/35800793

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Last edited by Henri77 : 16-06-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 18-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Henri77

Quite a few views but no comments...I hope folks care enough to look...as his story is quite remarkable, inspiring-unique.
(video is over an hour)
Old 20-06-2012, 03:36 AM
Master
I will have a look henri77 but i haven't got a spare hour at present......blessings...
Old 20-06-2012, 08:22 AM
I have not been able yet to get the video going, why? Who knows.
But, it will at some point. Edit: Ok, it's workimg now.

The Multidimensional Site, I can't stop reading the articles...it is a blessing to me.
It is bookmarked and I will send it to others.

Now...I'm going back to where I left off reading...
Thank you, Henri

Here's one excerpt I loved in the STE section:

"The rewards of living directly at the source, in the presence of stillness, our days will be highlighted by peak experiences, intense moments of joy, which often come uninvited and without the need for prayer.
We are blessed simply because we no longer seek and as a consequence we continuously find.
We begin to notice that only a thin layer covers an underlying current of ecstasy and it doesn’t take much to bring it to the surface. "

Oh yeah.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Henri77

Well his video (Vimeo presentation for the Institute of Neuroscience) he explains quite a lot, about his astral voyages to the afterlife, and those he talked with.....the varied levels he encountered) Only works on my somewhat faster , 5 yr old computer)

It's a remarkable perspective on the afterlife , and answers several questions...(why some report living what seems an earthlife..related .to mediums) and provides some new perspective on concepts of heaven-hell that seem to make sense.

I should probably read the book sometime soon....
Old 20-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Explorer

Thanks for this.
Old 25-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Master

I enjoyed watching this video. There are beautiful things on it, and some things I am not sure about yet. But when he was speaking about sound and color, it reminded me of a channeling session Seth gave me I call the Tree (which i have posted under the channelings section) - and he took me on a journey to the next plane, which to me was like a dirt road that I didn't know how to fill up, and he took me by the hand and all of a sudden I was in nature, the places that i have been in my life that were simply nature around me but instead of being inside my thoughts I was just enjoying the nature (Yosemite, sitting on a log in the middle of a meadow), sitting on the back of a horse and feeling the horse underneath me as if I was doing it at that same time, but this time I was noticing the horse and focused on that intensely - and not what I had originally experienced it as riding behind my son who I was watching to make sure he didn't fall off of his horse - a mother's worry - and this was much different. I was no longer worried, and then he took me to the edge of the ocean and we sat in the sand and it was night and my feet were buried in the sand, and it was very vivid, very real, and he was showing me how to put images into my next plane of existence.

This so reminded me of that.

Thank you Henry77. I enjoyed that.
Old 25-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Henri77

Well I'm simply sharing a resource and have no opinions-judgements on what he experienced-shares.

I found it (the video) truly fascinating and thought provoking , a fresh insight on the between life/afterlife scenario that I'd never seen discussed before.

Accepting one man's experience-perspective on the afterlife is not without its risks, but it opened my imagination to a subject of which I was thoroughly ignorant. And he's obviously given a lot of thought to organizing his experiences in a way that'd benefit us.

Was just watching Flipside, at Amazon. Rich Martini's doc of hypnotized subjects
describing past lives, their karmic understanding of it, and some descriptions of the
between life, focusing mainly on the between life evaluation process and planning of the next incarnation. I recommend it and posted an enthusiastic review at Amazon.
Old 25-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Henri77

Some folks had trouble viewing Vimeo presentations.

Might try downloading-saving from Vimeo, I just tried it and it works great. With a fast connection, But files are sizable....
The 75 min vid presentation flows smoother than clips at youtube, as he's not a prof speaker-presenter, and much content seems missing from youtube clips.

These are instructions from page.

To download a video, go to the clip page of the video you'd like to download and click the 'Download' button that appears below the video. Choose the version of the video you'd like to download and right click on the link.

If you're a Windows user, right-click on the link and choose 'Save as' or 'Save target as.'

If you're a Mac user, hold down the control key and click the link, then choose 'Save link as' or 'Download linked file.'

If you tried to click on the link and your browser started to load and play the video instead of downloading, try right-clicking the download link and choosing the 'Save as,' 'Save target as,' 'Save link as,' or 'Download linked file' option.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Henri77

No doubt many have read books on this kind of thing. The nature of the after-between life.

I haven't ...and am finding these videos really belief changing- inspiring.

The one about meeting his guide is really cool, and these things are far
more interesting than second hand theories or even channeled reports, though those
provide a different sort of information.

There's so much we don't understand about the afterlife-"between life"
and though this is just one man's view-experience... it's fascinating & inspiring, providing a vastly expended overview-perspective of life.

The Vedas and other sources are wonderful,but their poetic nature leads us to consider them more myths than usable maps.