Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Master

Stillborn

'We are told by many highly evolved beings on the Other Side that at the moment of human conception the individual spirit identifies itself with the physical organism through which it will express itself during earthly life.

The etheric body develops in unison with the now individualised growing physical form.

The process of synchronised development continues throughout the pre-natal period, and after normal birth.

The spark of life, once ignited, can never be extinguished.
Many people do not realise the tremendous implications of this fact.

Not only do children whose span of physical life measures a few hours, days, months or years survive 'death' but also those who never drew earthly breath at all.

Physical birth is not the beginning of life but a natural continuation of the process which began months earlier.

Pre-natal dissolution of the earthly form, at whatever stage of under-development it occured, does not impair or impede the continued growth of the individualised spirit body which became identified with its earthly vehicle at conception.

Thus,when the process of normal birth is prevented from taking place, either through accident or design, the etheric body continues to grow and develop on the Other Side as it would have done if the earthly counterpart had not perished'

- Sylvia Barbanell (From 'When A Child Dies')

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 09-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Juanita

I think i have to disagree with part of what you said....my understanding is that spirit does "not" become/or enter into the fetus until the fetus's mental wiring is able to accept it which is often not until the 4th month, or it can be anytime that the spirit wants to do so.......and even then they come and go......we are eternal beings temporily in a physical body and our growth work takes place on either side......
Old 09-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
...my understanding is that spirit does "not" become/or enter into the fetus until the fetus's mental wiring is able to accept it which is often not until the 4th month, or it can be anytime that the spirit wants to do so.......and even then they come and go......

And who told you that?

How can a spirit "come and go"???

Old 09-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
my understanding is that spirit does "not" become/or enter into the fetus until the fetus's mental wiring is able to accept it which is often not until the 4th month, or it can be anytime that the spirit wants to do so.......and even then they come and go......

That is not what the spirit teachers say.

Furthermore, there have been numerous NDEs where the person has met on the other side a brother or sister that was a stillborn. Often they didn't even know about it, until their parents later confirmed it.

The spirit attaches itself at the moment of conception, hence stillborn children survive 'death' and have a life in the after-life the same as children that did achieve physical birthing.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion

The spirit attaches itself at the moment of conception

Michael Newton's books say otherwise. Souls typically like to enter the fetus body at around 5 months gestation but can enter when ever they choose to. It wouldn't make sense if a soul had to automatically enter at the moment of conception. Souls have a lot of preparation to do beforehand and will enter when ready.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 AM
Sybilline

Not that I doubt what the Spiritual teachers say, but I am just wondering how they knew it? Because I think they all deserve respect but at the same time different Spiritual Teachers teach different things.

Perhaps it is really up to the spirit? But then would that also mean they can choose NOT to enter, ie there are humans with no souls? What if souls don't really enter, what if we are bodies, within souls... Are souls even measurable? Are they individual? Can they even be quantified?

Is a "soul" and an entity on another plane the same thing?

I have so much more to learn...
Old 11-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Ascender
Quote:
'We are told by many highly evolved beings on the Other Side that at the moment of human conception the individual spirit identifies itself with the physical organism through which it will express itself during earthly life.

The etheric body develops in unison with the now individualised growing physical form.

The process of synchronised development continues throughout the pre-natal period, and after normal birth.

The spark of life, once ignited, can never be extinguished.
Many people do not realise the tremendous implications of this fact.

Not only do children whose span of physical life measures a few hours, days, months or years survive 'death' but also those who never drew earthly breath at all.

Physical birth is not the beginning of life but a natural continuation of the process which began months earlier.

Pre-natal dissolution of the earthly form, at whatever stage of under-development it occured, does not impair or impede the continued growth of the individualised spirit body which became identified with its earthly vehicle at conception.

Thus,when the process of normal birth is prevented from taking place, either through accident or design, the etheric body continues to grow and develop on the Other Side as it would have done if the earthly counterpart had not perished'

- Sylvia Barbanell (From 'When A Child Dies')

I agree completely. I even use "spark of life" when describing. If our spirit is to give a vessel purpose, we cannot say those vessels end here. We actualy cant say for sure about anything on the other side, except that we all will be subjected to it.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Ascender
The point of it I think is to ask us...

What do you want it to be?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Juanita

Quote:
And who told you that?

How can a spirit "come and go"???

very easily, just like we OBE during sleep and sometimes during deep meditation......I don't need anyone to "tell" me anything as I am pretty good at figuring things out for myself, altho I have read this a time or two......
Old 11-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Master
I don't see why the spirit would have to develop on the other side... wouldn't it just go back to being what it was before it entered the embryo/fetus/baby? In other words, back to consciousness?