Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
developing1

Question Anyone felt like this.....?

Hi everyone,

just done a very exciting meditation! i was meditating then all of a sudden i got the feeling that i was growing bigger and bigger! infact, it felt like i wasn't going to stop growing, i felt ginormous! lol,

anyone had this?

what does it mean?

best wishes

developing1
Old 02-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
in my experience especially if you felt 'taller' you could have been slipping slightly out of your body, make sure you always ground yourself well
Old 03-01-2007, 01:04 AM
Charity

Daisy,

How do you ground yourself? What steps do you take? I've been out of body before (I think) but I don't remember doing anything special to ground myself. I surrounded myself with a light aura but that was all I knew to do.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:30 AM
multidimensional being

Hiya all. I'm no expert but there are a couple of ideas for grounding for meditation.

1. Begin the meditation as tree and think of your feet as the roots and reach your leave to the light.

2.(good for OBE's) mentaly tie a silver thread arond your foot and around a rock on the ground. then where ever you travel to you only have to folloew the thread back to your body.

Hope that helps. Love and light to all. Ian

Last edited by multidimensional being : 03-01-2007 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:08 AM
cweiters

Developing1 this is what meditation is all about, FEELING. Letting go of all your thoughts and ideas, a calm relax state of pure feeling. If you felt excited, peaceful, and grateful for having had this experience you are well on your way to what I call the place of pure peace. I also believe each profound meditation experience delivers a message to us. While I was reading what you have said here I get the feeling that you will grow enormously beyond your control and during this journey you will Love....it.

This is not a prediction, just a feeling I get from reading your experience.
Thank you for sharing this with us developing1.

Oh by the way I have felt my feet leave the ground while walking during meditation.
I love to walk in quite places and meditate. I try to convey these feelings and experiences most of the time the story just don't do the esperience any justice.
Quote:
just done a very exciting meditation! i was meditating then all of a sudden i got the feeling that i was growing bigger and bigger! infact, it felt like i wasn't going to stop growing, i felt ginormous! lol,

Love to all.
cw

anyone had this?

what does it mean?

best wishes

developing1 [/quote]

Last edited by cweiters : 03-01-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Closed Thread