Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-02-2019, 10:07 PM
mindanalyzer

only spontaneous, never at will

I have achieved several OBE, all of them in dreams. I was not even sure if they were ordinary dreams, but after posting all the details here, mostly everyone that answered agreed they were clearly OBE.

What makes me curious is that I have never achieved this at will. I have tried doing meditations, also taking some CBD oil, theanine, galantamine, etc and I can feel the buzzing but It would be a no go and I would fall asleep. No matter how hard I would keep trying, no results.

... Then I would forget about it and then there comes a spontaneous OBE; so I've almost come to accept it and not try to force it: if/when it happens, I accept it and if it does not happen, well, there should be a reason for that!

PS: It is also very strange that even when I admit to being extremely negative/dark in my thoughts (something for which I have no control, that has affected me a lot throughout my life and in my marriages, and for which I am even considering past life regression therapy .. btw any thoughts on that ? ), all my OBE are very enlightening, empowering and positive; I would see myself very free, extremely powerful, absent of fear of any kind, able to unfold my beautiful jetblack feathery wings and fly through beautiful places . It is interesting that I am experiencing this in these days, in the past it was the complete opposite: I had to fight endless battles with evil beings/aliens, but after I got my wings a few years ago and after some fights in that state, these bad guys started avoiding battles so thankfully I hardly see them these days

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 12-02-2019 at 12:54 AM.
Old 15-02-2019, 03:35 PM
mindanalyzer

deleted ... no point in answering to myself

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 15-02-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 16-02-2019, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator
Maybe this is meant to be?
A kind of Grace?

We are so focused on "being in control" and having things to order. Maybe there is a part of us....a deeper part....that knows when the time is exactly right for things, and when it is maybe not so auspicious?

I'd say go with the flow. It seems you have wonderful OBEs when they happen, and maybe ride on that?
Old 17-02-2019, 08:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have achieved several OBE, all of them in dreams. I was not even sure if they were ordinary dreams, but after posting all the details here, mostly everyone that answered agreed they were clearly OBE.

What makes me curious is that I have never achieved this at will. I have tried doing meditations, also taking some CBD oil, theanine, galantamine, etc and I can feel the buzzing but It would be a no go and I would fall asleep. No matter how hard I would keep trying, no results.

... Then I would forget about it and then there comes a spontaneous OBE; so I've almost come to accept it and not try to force it: if/when it happens, I accept it and if it does not happen, well, there should be a reason for that!

PS: It is also very strange that even when I admit to being extremely negative/dark in my thoughts (something for which I have no control, that has affected me a lot throughout my life and in my marriages, and for which I am even considering past life regression therapy .. btw any thoughts on that ? ), all my OBE are very enlightening, empowering and positive; I would see myself very free, extremely powerful, absent of fear of any kind, able to unfold my beautiful jetblack feathery wings and fly through beautiful places . It is interesting that I am experiencing this in these days, in the past it was the complete opposite: I had to fight endless battles with evil beings/aliens, but after I got my wings a few years ago and after some fights in that state, these bad guys started avoiding battles so thankfully I hardly see them these days

this is usually the way that it works. after practicing it is very common to end up doing it out of a dreamstate.

When you learn how to astral project it's literally like learning how to drive. After a year or so on the road the maneuvers you would be doing as a new driver you are now doing automatically without any second thought.

You need to give your body a window of time when you know you are most likely to astral project. The best times are usually when your body is in the sun for an afternoon nap or in the morning. When you know you are likely to leave your body you can stay aware and then control it. Stay calm and don't be attached to any outcome of you absolutely having to do it on any particular day. If you focus with enough clear intent, your skill will eventually sharpen.

I would also recommend mastering the theta and delta brainwave frequency! If you can stay aware riding these two bandwidths like a wave you can allow your body to fall asleep while your energy is still awake and aware in your vessel, and then exit at will!

hope this helps

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:16 PM
mindanalyzer

Thank you for your answers Tobi and Quantum
Old 22-02-2019, 02:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Thank you for your answers Tobi and Quantum
The only question mark I saw in your post was concerning past life regression. I have not tried that myself and I would not know where to begin, other than a dreamquest. If you journal every morning the odds are good that something will come together, eventually. I suggest you try to formulate the question very specifically in order to get a clear, specific answer.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Seeker
I've recently also been experiencing astral projection without trying and I agree with everyone else that once the best times are in the morning or during an afternoon nap.

I would also try meditating, laying down on your back and doing guided meditation practices, I always find myself falling asleep and slipping into astral projection.
Old 26-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Seeker

Hi, I also have only spontaneous experiences, regardless of how hard I try.

At least for me, the case is, as I believe, that since I have a very strong psychic power, I must be "perfect" in order to consciously project or I might attract go to darker regions in a blink of an eye. So whenever I'm awake on the other side all the danger is gone and my counscious is well taken care off.

I also few that is possible due to having important missions to complete on the other side and being wide awake could make us distracted, which has a lot to do with strong psychic power.

What I am doing now to address this situation is I'm living my day to day life as if I was projecting, that is, I'm keeping my counsciousness elevated and I'm trying to be aware of the same laws that are there! The rest is for Superior to decide, but I won't stop doing cleaning techniques before sleeping (I don't like to do the techniques to pull you out of the body though).
Old 27-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Seeker

Hi! I'm back again, sorry for double posting. After reading your post, I was wondering... I think the reason on my previous post is it, but I'm not sure. And I'm in a similar situation to yours. So I had a projection this past night:

I was walking in a very dense plane, it was actually the plane that best mirrors my city's reality now. It was super dark, almost impossible to see anything too far away, but it had many buildings and felt like dark energy/thought/beings were forming a solid dome around the plane. And this is to show how risky it can be for some of us. So I was wearing a dark blue robe, covered in runic symbols, covering all my body and only my eyes were uncovered, a disguise. We, after a certain point in our light journey, become a light source, like a light bulb or a star if you will. Which can draw a lot of unwanted attention in places like that. So, after a while I found a friend (perhaps I was there to rescue this friend), she was not wearing a robe, she was probably walking unnoticed there, since she is unaware. I hugged her and told her to take me to this place, since I could barely see. But what I could see, I saw: flying beings like swarms, running beings like zombies but super fast, humans in hatred (thousands). The most were humans in hatred and flying beings, the running beings were most probably humans too. So I met someone in the path and the person gave me a code to get in the bunker, as I arrived at the bunker I said the code (it was color and number code) and they let me in. Even inside the bunker it was dark, a little lighter than outside, like a very dim light. They can't emmit light or they would be noticed. After inside, they put me in a box of glass in the middle of the chaos, and I could see another person in the box of glass. But the beings started attacking both boxes! And I began panicking, as they got in my box, it became a public bus interior after they breached, and they got in and began attacking each other! They were humans in hatred! It was terrible, like seeing a massacre, and about a few weeks ago there was a school shooting here with 10 dead (and people were cheering this online). Anyway, I blacked out and woke up inside a car, still in the middle of the darkness, it's as if you are in a super dark room, where you can barely see something other than infinite darkness. But I was very conscious and I could see the depth of the darkness and the sky dark dome (which was all consciousness). And the beings there were also super fast, I couldn't give any signs of being the light, I felt as if I was walking in a lane full of snipers pointing at me, and if they got a clear shot they would shoot those fast bullets. I probably blacked out as they rescued me from the glass of box. When I woke up, I was inside the car, even though it was super dark, it became kind of lighter and I could see a water stream and big waterfalls, they were very dim but still some source of light. The driver drove the car to fall in the waterfall, it was a water portal, and the water also cleaned my energy and gave me a bath, and I woke up!

So... yeah. This is probably why some of us can't just pop out of the body! We need to be in intense missions. A lot we know on astral projection will change soon as new souls awaken, regardless of what your age is, and I don't really like names like "rainbow/crystal children", you hold a light-DNA code that is unique to you, and right now the world is on the verge of ending, so it is important to keep those codes unharmed, untill you are a true master and can walk in those dimensions without worries. We are the new and we are awakening. Don't give up doing your meditations and energy work before sleeping, it helps. But respect the higher that you serve.

Hugs
Old 27-03-2019, 05:44 PM
mindanalyzer

Thank you for your messages Mila;

For me all of this is very mysterious but thankfully my experiences nowadays are mostly positive and empowering. I have stopped trying too hard: If I am meant to have a spiritual experience, I would welcome it and that's it. I trust the superior beings [as you call them] to give me what I am meant to receive and what I can take [at a given time]. btw whenever there is something dark in my dreams (whatever they are and wherever I am) I would sense it right away and wake up.

Like I said before there was a time in my life when I struggled badly with bad nightmares night after night, constantly battling evil beings, demons and the like ... but after a while all of this stopped (Not trying to be preachy, but interestingly it did stopped when I stopped practicing santeria rituals and submitted myself to God, jesus and his angels).

You mention runes on your body for protection while you are in the astral. I once had a dream where I could see myself separating from my body. Then I could see that I was standing in my bedroom; I decided to look myself in the mirror: My image was very different from how I look in this reality: "My image" was very tall and muscular, kind of blonde, with a short beard and had one eye missing. I noticed many marks on the skin that I thought were scars and I asked "my image" what they were and I got as answer "the mark of a thousand battles"